Mambo searching for a clan.

Hello, Mambo here. Some of you might know me from CF EU. I am currently in search of a clan, since the clan Reflection has been disbanded. I am not quite active but I do play at least once-twice every month.

My profile: https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/26181893

Comments

• Best of luck with the search! Too bad Reflection was disbaned.
  • you are always welcome in the clan 'okay'.
  • Now I recall, it was you who started the post of winning items from event/free capsules.
  • loller1207 wrote: »
    you are always welcome in the clan 'okay'.

Did join the Discord but no one said anything. I will pass on your offer due to that. Thanks for the offer though.

​​​​
    Now I recall, it was you who started the post of winning items from event/free capsules.

Yup, I did research in the past of the winning rates of the Capsule Shop back in CF EU. Due to the rigged winning rate more than 50% (now more than 90% due to the merge) of my permanent weapons were for free. I am also the only owner as far as I know of the GOLF namecard.
  • Mambo_EU wrote: »

Did join the Discord but no one said anything. I will pass on your offer due to that. Thanks for the offer though.

​​​​

Yup, I did research in the past of the winning rates of the Capsule Shop back in CF EU. Due to the rigged winning rate more than 50% (now more than 90% due to the merge) of my permanent weapons were for free. I am also the only owner as far as I know of the GOLF namecard.

Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!