Ranked Improvement

Dear CrossFire Ranked Community,

This is a suggestion about how to improve ranked S&D and turn it into REAL RANKED MATCH.

Firstly, I'd like to suggest that developers should remove Ranked S&D forever. I want to tell that the ranked S&D we're currently playing is not ranked. Ranked Arms&Deals was the real ranked where you could use in game weapon shop and people were equal in there.

We all know it was removed due to inactive player base because people had no chance to use their own weapon and vips in Arms & Deals and Ranked S&D was an option in ranked too with Arms & Deals. Therefore, people chose to play in Ranked S&D instead of Arms & Deals and result in dying of Arms & Deals. If the game forces people to play in Arms & Deals and remove S&D, they will only have a chance to play in Arms & Deals and it'll make it active because they'll have to rank up eventually and want to get master+ rewards.

I also would like to suggest that CFS Package could be removed forever and be put in Arms & Deals Shop.

This will result in

+ Fair play
+ No more complain about VIP weapons
+ More fun and real competitive experience with CFS weapons if added

If not happens and S&D stays

- Not fair play, spray & pray with VIPs 'till morning
- Complaining about VIP weapons
- People who have 4 M4 VIP and 1 Sniper in their team will win and not fair against non-vip owners
- A great number of toxic people and bad words will keep appearing
- No fun and no competitive experience. Just rush with EVO and TMP to win.
- More and more...

Comments

• talxan wrote: »
    Skills>VIPs just play smarter,all you need is 1 shot to kill the opponent while the vip/evo players miss 10 shots because they just spray without aiming

You should be worried about your skill before feedbacking my suggestion.
  • Its crossfire G and imo I wanna use things that i paid for, If I wanted to play with non vips I'd go play other games. Sure vips are pay to win but at this point everyone has 1 so.
  • First I would also welcome a mod with cfs weapons what is played because it would make it a bit fairer and more then that less annoying (no sprayer weapons, no wall damage sniper etc.)

But actually I don't share the opinion that it is completely unfair.
    Yes vips are bitt better, yes Evo, 9a, tmp and cop are annoying but for me until Master 5 last season it was not a big problem (I have bought my first vip this black friday and played mostly with trg, awm, savage, famas g2, m14ebr Toby or AK variants).

​​​​​​The vip advandage is minimal and smg players you can mostly outplay (anyhow the people who use this "noob weapons" are mostly not the best skilled player and not on the top on the score board).

​​​​​​
  • Cre8iVe wrote: »
    Its crossfire G and imo I wanna use things that i paid for, If I wanted to play with non vips I'd go play other games. Sure vips are pay to win but at this point everyone has 1 so.

Alright Mr. UNRANKED. This suggestion was made for ranked players not for unranked and inactive players in CF like you. Therefore, I don't care what you think about what you'll use in ranked or not since you are not a part of this season. I guess, I should wear my Anti-Unranked Suit from now on.
  • First I would also welcome a mod with cfs weapons what is played because it would make it a bit fairer and more then that less annoying (no sprayer weapons, no wall damage sniper etc.)

But actually I don't share the opinion that it is completely unfair.
    Yes vips are bitt better, yes Evo, 9a, tmp and cop are annoying but for me until Master 5 last season it was not a big problem (I have bought my first vip this black friday and played mostly with trg, awm, savage, famas g2, m14ebr Toby or AK variants).

​​​​​​The vip advandage is minimal and smg players you can mostly outplay (anyhow the people who use this "noob weapons" are mostly not the best skilled player and not on the top on the score board).

​​​​​​

Yes. It would be cool a game mode with in game shops like we have in Ship Map iirc.

Actually It is a big problem for those who always play ranked without team.

If you think vip advantage is minimal, I'd like to have a 5v5 game with you where my team will use only VIP and your team only normal weapons.
  • Cre8iVe wrote: »
    Its crossfire G and imo I wanna use things that i paid for, If I wanted to play with non vips I'd go play other games. Sure vips are pay to win but at this point everyone has 1 so.

I would have to agree. Since I mostly play ranked these days, I would love to be able to change my bags around a bit, instead of having to choose the same weapons over and over again during the whole season. If the weapons in the S&D arms deal shop are changed a bit more often than they were when the mode was first released in ranked, I might reconsider.
  • Alduinn wrote: »

Yes. It would be cool a game mode with in game shops like we have in Ship Map iirc.

Actually It is a big problem for those who always play ranked without team.

If you think vip advantage is minimal, I'd like to have a 5v5 game with you where my team will use only VIP and your team only normal weapons.

I don't know how it is in the highest ranks like mystical and top100 but until the end of master (last season, this I am just master 3 for now) it was not a big problem and as I said I did not had any Vips until this black Friday.

They are a advantage and if you have two exactly same skilled players the one with vip would win, but for me now it wasn't sich an enormous problem (I get killed because of worse skill or bad positioning but not just because they have vips).
  • Mr unranked ? lol I've been top 100 every season Since S1 on one account or another https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/23491165