Ranked

Make two different ranked modes. One with esl rules and the other leave it as it is now. Thats why its called ranked because it should be like the competitive scene and test players skills.

Comments

• cause u just played ranked snd :)

till this season we had snd arms deal.... no idea why it got removed and replaced by this unlogic weapon ban system.
    first game that i played with this ban system... tmp got voted but i got sprayed down by scorpion evo....
  • blubbbbwea wrote: »
    cause u just played ranked snd :)

till this season we had snd arms deal.... no idea why it got removed and replaced by this unlogic weapon ban system.
    first game that i played with this ban system... tmp got voted but i got sprayed down by scorpion evo....

It got removed because there were too few players. Of those playing ranked 95% want to play the regular S&D ranked. The ones who want it to be competitive for real are very few, but loud, so they tried it with Armsdeal and it failed. The only reason people play it like it is now, is because there is no alternative. If they only had S&D Armsdeal, people would have flocked to that mode too.
    JackPain (Sweden)