Zp cheap for egypt

Hello everyone. I want to discuss about the price Egyptian players pay for the game which is way too cheaper from what Europeans and Americans pay. I'm a European myself and i pay 80$ per 100.000 ZP. Egyptians pay 21.5$ per 50.000 ZP through " onecard" that apparently won't be shown to accounts made outside Egypt and therefore cannot be used by any other players than Egyptians. I find this very unfair and it has been going on for a long time. I cannot find a reasonable explanation to why ZP are 2 times cheaper for Egyptians than EU/NA players.
Also , don't tell me that it's fair since the playerbase is mostly players from Egypt because that's Crossfire's fault when they blocked the registrations for any accounts made after August 3rd 2011 forcing EU players to start playing on CF EU. [GM]Saidin posted a picture showing where you could register and where you could not back when the IP restrictions were made.
Here's the link to his thread aswell .
https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...for-cross-fire
What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• I think it's fair the MENA region gets better price points, considering their gross domestic product is way lower than most Western countries. On top of this, I don't understand why the big percentage of Egyptian players in West isn't a argument for them to receive better pricing. With the merger the IP restriction has no effect on both EU or MENA anymore.

In the end the MENA region is carrying this game on it's shoulders when you look at the amount of players from that region. The game would've probably died already if it weren't for them, just like EU did when MENA players received a IP restriction there.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I think it's fair the MENA region gets better price points, considering their gross domestic product is way lower than most Western countries. On top of this, I don't understand why the big percentage of Egyptian players in West isn't a argument for them to receive better pricing. With the merger the IP restriction has no effect on both EU or MENA anymore.

In the end the MENA region is carrying this game on it's shoulders when you look at the amount of players from that region. The game would've probably died already if it weren't for them, just like EU did when MENA players received a IP restriction there.

Still doesn't make it fair their "database is keeping the game alive". Your example is just wrong. It's like me telling you that since 9/10 Egyptian players are bad in Rifle modes, they shouldn't be able to play Ranked S&D. Is it fair? No. Would Ranked be better without them? Yeah. So the point is, both arguments are unfair.
  • onecard is a apart company who give out here and there cheap zp. this has nothing to do with crossfire/z8games.
    its like.
    razer for european players. where we get discounts, rewards..... egyption players / mena region. cannot make razer z accounts.
  • 80$ for 100k
    21.5$ for 50k ===> 43$ for 100k (without discount)

it's ~x2 times cheaper, not x4

Btw just dont donate. It's absolutely unfair to waste your money on this tr&.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »
    80$ for 100k
    21.5$ for 50k ===> 43$ for 100k (without discount)

it's ~x2 times cheaper, not x4

Btw just dont donate. It's absolutely unfair to waste your money on this tr&.

Yeah when i edited to 2 it never got saved for a reason.
  • blubbbbwea wrote: »
    onecard is a apart company who give out here and there cheap zp. this has nothing to do with crossfire/z8games.
    its like.
    razer for european players. where we get discounts, rewards..... egyption players / mena region. cannot make razer z accounts.

If onecard had nothing to do with z8games , then z8games wouldn't make an eventfor one card buyers like this one.
    https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...-for-them-only
    Please do not type BS when you don't know anything.
  • It is unfair. Some will say the average wage in Egypt is low, but this also applies to EU countries like Bulgaria, Albania, Romania and generally eastern Europe.
    ZP is too overpriced for no reason. At least if the win rate was better like CFEu, I would still buy.
  • YRURUNNiN wrote: »
    It is unfair. Some will say the average wage in Egypt is low, but this also applies to EU countries like Bulgaria, Albania, Romania and generally eastern Europe.
    ZP is too overpriced for no reason. At least if the win rate was better like CFEu, I would still buy.

I agree with everything you wrote down. I also had an account on EU and i could see the difference in the winrate of BM. The point here is that either everyone should pay the same amount of money for the same about of ZP but i doubt any GM has the guts to make any reasonable statement about this.
  • Hello everyone. I want to discuss about the price Egyptian players pay for the game which is way too cheaper from what Europeans and Americans pay. I'm a European myself and i pay 80$ per 100.000 ZP. Egyptians pay 21.5$ per 50.000 ZP through " onecard" that apparently won't be shown to accounts made outside Egypt and therefore cannot be used by any other players than Egyptians. I find this very unfair and it has been going on for a long time. I cannot find a reasonable explanation to why ZP are 2 times cheaper for Egyptians than EU/NA players.
    Also , don't tell me that it's fair since the playerbase is mostly players from Egypt because that's Crossfire's fault when they blocked the registrations for any accounts made after August 3rd 2011 forcing EU players to start playing on CF EU. [GM]Saidin posted a picture showing where you could register and where you could not back when the IP restrictions were made.
    Here's the link to his thread aswell .
    https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...for-cross-fire
    What are your thoughts on this?

My Opinion about this is stil the same, its just unfair, getting it so Cheap, and then even strong offers Vip for Half Price and Rare Crates in Bulk and other Stuffs for it, any Argument with "Arabic Region is carrying that Game, i simply Ignore since it was Back in the Days Eastern/Arabic Region Players where used and did a lot of other Eu Players leave the Game by using Cheats, and we kept playing that game still so long and did Carry it over theese Cheater Heavy Years. it should be Equal for all, when they get it for half the Price then the Normal Paying Players should get a Increase in Win Rate, just to make it Balanced just today i got asked from a Whole Clan if i want my Rank Farmed up, or if i want to Buy Zp over them with OneCard, he offered me 100k zp for 60 Dollars, when i wrote to him i know that he gets 100k Zp for arround 40 dollars above OneCard, he went down in hope i will buy it....

but considering that win rate it should be for all that zp prices, simply as that i find it just sad on how much of a Contest its gotten be to win a gun from something....just as example m24 grenade even i did back in the days a crate suggestion with 2 other guns in it and it got accepted, i wasted over 600 crates and still didnt won m24 grenade, and thats just a grenade skin....
  • With all respects .
    you think z8 assign one card to sell zp with cheap price without reason ?
    and z8 didn't know that will be re-action for others ??

Btw z8 know about it but there is business policy .

Finally
    Your fingers are not same .
    ​​​​​
  • Just become a nexon america whole seller and get your karma koins cards for 20$usd - 100k without bonus
  • You do know how weak the dollar rate in Egypt,right?

You do realize 100k zp cost them a whole month salary.now do you?
  • GrSkill wrote: »
    You do know how weak the dollar rate in Egypt,right?

That applies to most of Eastern Europe countries as I said. Not all Europe has the salaries of Germans, English and French, but the price is the same.

• Still doesn't make it fair their "database is keeping the game alive". Your example is just wrong. It's like me telling you that since 9/10 Egyptian players are bad in Rifle modes, they shouldn't be able to play Ranked S&D. Is it fair? No. Would Ranked be better without them? Yeah. So the point is, both arguments are unfair.

This argument makes even less sense. If there were no MENA players you might not find any ranked game to begin with. In the end the game would die in it's current state if it wasn't for players from the MENA region and that's a fact. I know this is caused by some bad strategic decisions made in the past, but there is nothing that can be done about that now and we simply need players from MENA.

I know it seems unfair and I know there are plenty of other EU countries that have a GDP comparable to Egypt, but it's simple business. If you know where the most part of your customers come from, you offer them better deals.
  • Utmost wrote: »

This argument makes even less sense. If there were no MENA players you might not find any ranked game to begin with. In the end the game would die in it's current state if it wasn't for players from the MENA region and that's a fact. I know this is caused by some bad strategic decisions made in the past, but there is nothing that can be done about that now and we simply need players from MENA.

I know it seems unfair and I know there are plenty of other EU countries that have a GDP comparable to Egypt, but it's simple business. If you know where the most part of your customers come from, you offer them better deals.

I don't know how old you are in CF but from your perspective i can see that you forget that Egyptians destroyed the game at first when it had a ton of EU/NA players with their ping/hacks. That's one of the major reasons people were leaving the game. I didn't ask for an increase of their price for Egyptians but as you stated, there are EU countries with low af currency value and they should somehow pay the same amount of money.
  • q8jacob wrote: »
    With all respects .
    you think z8 assign one card to sell zp with cheap price without reason ?
    and z8 didn't know that will be re-action for others ??

Btw z8 know about it but there is business policy .

Finally
    Your fingers are not same .
    ​​​​​

Don't care for the reason, it's simply not fair and even BANNABLE if you try purchasing outside of Egypt/Asian countries.

As YRURUNNiN told you, there are a lot of Eastern European countries facing the same problem but they still pay 80$ per 100.000 ZP so your argument is invalid.

• I don't know how old you are in CF but from your perspective i can see that you forget that Egyptians destroyed the game at first when it had a ton of EU/NA players with their ping/hacks. That's one of the major reasons people were leaving the game. I didn't ask for an increase of their price for Egyptians but as you stated, there are EU countries with low af currency value and they should somehow pay the same amount of money.

As I said, we can dwell on mistakes made in the past, but that won't help us now. Currently the MENA community represents the biggest percentage in the player base and they should be kept satisfied.

I do think some EU countries with a comparable GPD should get more competitive pricing as well.
  • YRURUNNiN wrote: »

That applies to most of Eastern Europe countries as I said. Not all Europe has the salaries of Germans, English and French, but the price is the same.

and even here in Germany the salaries are a huge diffrence, as example when i worked normal with shift bonus, i was able to get arround 1.2k euros, from that money with rent and all other bills 700 at least went away minimum, so when you have 400-500 euros left to live with where you need to buy even yourself stuff like food/drinking/clothes etc. it isnt good neither, it sounds much at the beginning but all forget that the Prices in that Country are higher aswell too, and right now im living from minimal wage or how its called in United States, and then i cant even afford it to buy zp in masses, even with normal job i couldnt just buy 300k zp and just buy bulk masses on crates.

with that winning rate it should for all be half the price just to be fair to all player bases, and so would even it increase their profit
  • Quake444 wrote: »

and even here in Germany the salaries are a huge diffrence, as example when i worked normal with shift bonus, i was able to get arround 1.2k euros, from that money with rent and all other bills 700 at least went away minimum, so when you have 400-500 euros left to live with where you need to buy even yourself stuff like food/drinking/clothes etc. it isnt good neither, it sounds much at the beginning but all forget that the Prices in that Country are higher aswell too, and right now im living from minimal wage or how its called in United States, and then i cant even afford it to buy zp in masses, even with normal job i couldnt just buy 300k zp and just buy bulk masses on crates.

with that winning rate it should for all be half the price just to be fair to all player bases, and so would even it increase their profit

Minimal wage is minimal wage in any country. I also have around 400-500 (closer to 400) euros left after the regular bills are paid. If someone wants to compare, that is about 400 33cl cokes or 450 packs of quick ramen noodles. I also wish they could make ZP cheaper all around, but they would never do that.

Just because a country's BNP is high, it doesn't mean that all it's citizens are rich + as Quake says, food and other stuff is also more expensive. In our neighbors Norway, salaries are about 2-3 times what you get here in Sweden, but anything you buy there is 2-3 times as expensive. I live pretty close to the border, so before COVID-19, a lot of Norwegians came here and bought food and other stuff in bulk once a month. Swedes on the other hand, likes to get jobs in Norway (where usually the company gives it workers food and a place to stay). They work 3 full weeks and then get 3 weeks vacation, they come back with really nice salaries. It is the same reason we get so many foreign seasonal workers here, mostly from Ukraine, Romania and Thailand these days. When I grew up, the majority of workers was from Poland, but not so many these days.

It was always nice in the middle of the summer at the place I grew up, when you went down to the camping area (same place where truckers usually parked too). As some stuff was always cheaper in another country and when they came on holiday or to work here, they almost always brought stuff with them to sell. They got double or triple what they paid for it and we still got away with half of what we would have paid for normally. Cigarettes from France and Poland. Beer from Denmark and Germany. Booze from Germany and Poland. Germans liked to buy Moose related stuff from us and the French paid really well for fresh fish. Ahh nice times.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, starting to long for the past, when all you see now feels depressing, both IRL and in game.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Minimal wage is minimal wage in any country. I also have around 400-500 (closer to 400) euros left after the regular bills are paid. If someone wants to compare, that is about 400 33cl cokes or 450 packs of quick ramen noodles. I also wish they could make ZP cheaper all around, but they would never do that.

Just because a country's BNP is high, it doesn't mean that all it's citizens are rich + as Quake says, food and other stuff is also more expensive. In our neighbors Norway, salaries are about 2-3 times what you get here in Sweden, but anything you buy there is 2-3 times as expensive. I live pretty close to the border, so before COVID-19, a lot of Norwegians came here and bought food and other stuff in bulk once a month. Swedes on the other hand, likes to get jobs in Norway (where usually the company gives it workers food and a place to stay). They work 3 full weeks and then get 3 weeks vacation, they come back with really nice salaries. It is the same reason we get so many foreign seasonal workers here, mostly from Ukraine, Romania and Thailand these days. When I grew up, the majority of workers was from Poland, but not so many these days.

It was always nice in the middle of the summer at the place I grew up, when you went down to the camping area (same place where truckers usually parked too). As some stuff was always cheaper in another country and when they came on holiday or to work here, they almost always brought stuff with them to sell. They got double or triple what they paid for it and we still got away with half of what we would have paid for normally. Cigarettes from France and Poland. Beer from Denmark and Germany. Booze from Germany and Poland. Germans liked to buy Moose related stuff from us and the French paid really well for fresh fish. Ahh nice times.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, starting to long for the past, when all you see now feels depressing, both IRL and in game.

By us in Germany it isnt diffrent, i liva at a Region in very South of Germany (Bodensee its the Region here) im at the Border to Austria and Switzerland, and all Switzerlands workers, are trying to come over to Buy here in German Shops, since they get it for Half the Price by us and get the Paid Taxes back too if they show the Bill in Switzerland to a Department and they get even that back, even many Switzerlands Workers are here in Germany Living since the Rents are for them just 1/2 or 1/3 what they would normaly pay in switzerland, and even a lot of us here where live so close are even just mad at this, since it wont taken care off, that it cant be that they come here to get cheap stuff and we have then to wait, especially for Flats/Houses to Rent since this is here a Critical Part already now some Years.

that was a bit off topic too but in comparison i did Recharge that BF but was just for me my conformation, that i wont until it changes something, and that would be for me that we get same price, i did only recharge since i wanted to get me last wishing vips with discount, and bought then daily offers that 40 crates for 10k zp, and some i wanted graffiti 2 overall 73 crates graffiti crates (totall off all crates over 200) and i got nothing out, just temporary stuff, arround 80 coupons, and only enough gp to be able to get me 200+100+100+2x 50 (arround 750 in total with that crates i bougght with played gp) m24 nade crates and even there 0 wins and thats just a nade skin.... and the end result ist 0 ZP Gun wins, 0 m24 Nades, Gp is under 1k again....so yeah they couldnt make me an offer that would interests me for that pricings. I just Try to get the Battle Pass Done,in order to get my last wanted Gun the BaseBall Bat, and then its for me done firstly and i will probably switch to a other game for some Time.

But thats what mostly they dont understand that when your Salaries are Higher everything else is Higher too, I couldnt even afford me that BF buying since im because of Health Issues living on Minimal Wage at the moment, and it will me get into trouble this month very badly, but i screwed it up was in hope to at least get 1 Win out from that 73 Crates but nope, and of the other 160 random crates nothing either so, im done and lost complete interest at zp, getting in a lot of trouble now just for nothing, and even when i would have gotten 1 Win out, to get into some Pixels into trouble wont be my problem from now on, im just tired of it.

And it can be that Germanys are interested in Moose related stuff, since it doesnt exist so much, or way cheaper then in a Country which are Producing more of it. in my Region a lot of People even like Wild Boar,Deer and such stuff freshly Hunted, but its expensive as hell, since every hunted animal has to be first checked of radiation levels, if it can be selled or not.

I*m just glad to see that im not the only one where isn*t a "king" just because he comes from a "western" country, but acknowledge it thats not because on numbers on the Paper we should have more, but in reality we live like exact the others
  • its unfair yes , 80$ is expensive and they pay like 40$ for 100k zp lol
  • Its unfair. Yes.
    Thats how business works.
    Dont mind it? Keep on depositing.
    Dont like it? Dont support them.
    Pretty much all there is.

Its obvious they're gonna try to maximize their profits. They're not a charity.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    Its unfair. Yes.
    Thats how business works.
    Dont mind it? Keep on depositing.
    Dont like it? Dont support them.
    Pretty much all there is.

Its obvious they're gonna try to maximize their profits. They're not a charity.

Imagine how much more they could maximize their profits if there were same prices for EU/NA players.
  • A quick question.

Can someone from Egypt gift you ZP and would it be at their price or would it be charged at the normal rate?

Asking for a friend ;)
  • UA wrote:
    Tooks;n6940110]A quick question.

Can someone from Egypt gift you ZP and would it be at their price or would it be charged at the normal rate?

Asking for a friend ;)

OneCard doesn't have a gift option and even restricts players who created their account outside of MENA region from using the codes.
  • and Egyptian pounds amounts to 0.064 USD and like someone said in another comment $100 dollars is what a lot of people make in a month here, i could give you an example of what some mediocre jobs pay here in egypt but i won't
  • and Egyptian pounds amounts to 0.064 USD and like someone said in another comment $100 dollars is what a lot of people make in a month here, i could give you an example of what some mediocre jobs pay here in egypt but i won't

It is a fact that the MENA regions have a cheap payment method (theoretically). I cannot say or argue or justify that it is because of low GDP per capita, because South American countries and some European countries are in extreme poverty, and these players or users from there have to buy the ZP at an American price, which means they have to buy it at a much higher price rather than the currency of their country of origin, that is with "pricing to the market."

Z8Games doesn't control payment companies' coverage or payment gateways, its allies, but Z8Games does control the price. And we know that many payment companies or payment gateways do not operate in some countries because of political problems. An example: Venezuela. That government has restricted the micro-transactions. That is why there are no payment methods for that country, or simply local payment methods. I digressed a bit.

Maybe there's a variable we can't find or can't figure out why this is happening with the OneCard method, but I have also considered that those regions represent a large population in our community (many active players for Smilegate West and CFWest).

An Egyptian told me:

Onecard is designed for Egypt and MENA because other methods to buy ZP are so expensive for us. For example > 50K in OneCard is 400LE. 50K in PayPal is like 900 EGP (Egyptian pound) (LE) or so. That's a lot of money for us.

The main problem is the dollar price in Egypt and inflation.

And now I have a curious question:

CFBR's ZP price is very cheap for Americans and other regions but very fair/decent/reasonable for Brazilian players. And for that, Smilegate West had to consider a market study of that country.

CFBR is the most profitable version for Smilegate West, because these Brazilian users are very active in playing and buying. ZP adjusted to your economy.

What if there was a migration with them tomorrow? What if there was a migration with them tomorrow? That would be something similar to what is happening with Onecard. Brazilian users would have their exclusive Brazil methods because they cannot buy ZP at the American price.

176 RS or 34 USD (140K ZP) vs. 440 RS or 85 USD (100K ZP). That's a big difference. CFES also had cheap methods according to the perspective of an American.

Egypt isn't the only country with such a bad Currency or low wages.

mate , no one forces them to buy zp , thats just unfair!