Crossfire nostalgia..... Oldie. Hop in!

Hey everyone. I know no one will know who I am ( Just a small competitor at the time I played )

Just a couple of things some people may remember? I'm going to list them.

1. When crossfire used to be owned by Subagames I believe?

2. When we use to run pubs in here certain days of the week. ( All of us got in a chat and there were team captains and we competed S&D 5v5. )

3. Blackwidow was the OG map for everyone in comp.. BEWARE Crossing the bridge. Lmao

4. Ventrilo was the main system for communication.

5. LifeLine was the best ' Clan ' at the time.. I forgot the owners name ( Main guy ) Maltez if I'm not sure, was a GOD with the AK47..

Would love for some of yall to hop in if you remember and talk about old stuff! I'm 25 now, I played a lot when I was about 13 - 15 and off and on in high school. Haven't played really since!

Comments

• I'm still waiting for someone to remember when the character's voices were changed for a couple of weeks... wish I recorded it. It sounded like the original voice recordings, it was weird enough to make me want to quit this game then.

I miss the baby picture that was in the Gm laboratory map. The kid is atleast 11 years old now, I wonder if he plays crossfire.
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for someone to remember when the character's voices were changed for a couple of weeks... wish I recorded it. It sounded like the original voice recordings, it was weird enough to make me want to quit this game then.

I miss the baby picture that was in the Gm laboratory map. The kid is atleast 11 years old now, I wonder if he plays crossfire.

Man it's been forever. Those memories that hit, that you really dont remember existed lmao
  • I’m nostalgic to the days we had actual decent servers lmao
  • When the most op zp gun was the m4 custom and people cheated in gm, using guns on bl. Good ol' days. At least we had mostly competent devs back then xd
  • When m12s and SL were noob guns.
    When gatling gun was the best zm weapon.
    When dog tags were still around.
    When u would do 50/10 on S&D and get 200 GP.
    When u could get perm weapons from coupons starting from 50.
    When the training camp was bugged.
  • When the whole UI of the game's menu got a xmas theme during xmas, damn bruv, memories
  • When there was a clan Bank and all members could donate their unwanted ZP into it for the leader to buy extra clan space or extra lieutenants and even GP, or weapons for clan members that could not afford much.
    When there was a BP shop where you would get Bonus points of 10% of the value of any ZP that you purchased.
    When there was Exclusive Bonus point weapons and items.
    When if you purchased a Bamboo water bottle,10% of the purchase price went to the charity Save The Panda. ( Nice caring touch by Z8 )
    Raid Call team speak.
    When the Forum was Live and active with a real buzz going on.
    GM Saidin.
  • Happy to see everyone reminisce back on the good days. I remember when forums were really popping and everyone was always trolling each other.

I've done some looking around on forums, seem to be not as live as it use to be.. which is understandable.

I've also heard of crossfire going to xbox, is it this crossfire? Looked kind of similar.
  • Remember starting money was 40k gp BEFORE character purchase and you start with m16 and m700

Remember spop + scar light considered OP and everyone hated it

Remember M4A1 custom was the VVIP of its time

Remember liking their facebook page gave us USP

Remember people above first lieutenant 1st grade (silver bar) considered farmer

Remember m4a1 silver, ak silver, m16a2 and scar heavy camo was bonus points weapon

Remember when we used to get weapons on gp shop to buy instead of crates

Remember when we used to change our killmarks and killsounds by our own
  • When there full of sever with fully 24/7 players online
    When there each room at least one guy underground autoaimbot, wallhack, fly hack, etc... Damn so many cheaters on that day compare to this day
    When there full of English, Egyptians, Vietnamese, Chinese languages most popular in this game
    When there hundreds of hours' waste time in this game just for fun forget to eat, sleep, and use bathroom
    When there you realize this game been almost 12 years on active, and you look back want to clap on the Dev team face for saying CONGRATULATIONS ⏱⏱⏱

Just turn 27 a couple months ago
    ingame: *_O
    11 years of services
  • I won the kriss super V back then and it was considered as an unfair spraying weapon (i don't think thst it was superior to an good m4 or AK player) , was so proud to have it until they brought out the m12s what was then a real overpowered sprayer weapon since nobody had bulletproof.

11 years of service with my main account and nearly even 12 years with my second account.
  • I remember when getting GP was a massive hassle and to save 20k GP you ‘broke’ the m16 and m700. I remember when echo 8 was amazing and the Chinese and Brazilians ruled the rest, I remember glitched that were fun to use privately, I remember whenever there was a new patch it used to have a massive run up with tons of hints on what’s to come
  • eyesax wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I know no one will know who I am ( Just a small competitor at the time I played )

Just a couple of things some people may remember? I'm going to list them.

1. When crossfire used to be owned by Subagames I believe?

2. When we use to run pubs in here certain days of the week. ( All of us got in a chat and there were team captains and we competed S&D 5v5. )

3. Blackwidow was the OG map for everyone in comp.. BEWARE Crossing the bridge. Lmao

4. Ventrilo was the main system for communication.

5. LifeLine was the best ' Clan ' at the time.. I forgot the owners name ( Main guy ) Maltez if I'm not sure, was a GOD with the AK47..

Would love for some of yall to hop in if you remember and talk about old stuff! I'm 25 now, I played a lot when I was about 13 - 15 and off and on in high school. Haven't played really since!

I thought LifeLine clan leader was Brando or xfamousx! You also forgot to mention another best clan in that time was HAMMERTIME aka !nstinct (Pablo, maveloff, 15oL, albret)
  • I won the kriss super V back then and it was considered as an unfair spraying weapon (i don't think thst it was superior to an good m4 or AK player) , was so proud to have it until they brought out the m12s what was then a real overpowered sprayer weapon since nobody had bulletproof.

11 years of service with my main account and nearly even 12 years with my second account.

Kriss Super V is the most rare gun hard to win and also a real **** back on that day compare to TMP this day
  • Real OG‘s remember that M4A1, Ak47, De, Anaconda Gold were 100 coupons back then and the combat axe 60 coupons.
    M4A1-S-Crystal (without the scope) was around 75, I didn’t see the weapon for ages in the game.

Also fun when Adiga and Fenix
    were racing to be the first Marshall in the game. I can’t remember exactly but I think Fenix won and was the first Marshall ever on crossfire NA back then.

I remember that Monaco TDM was being played a lot UK4 server was always full as hell, even rookie server, UK1 and UK3 were also pretty full except UK2.
    Good times when I always wanted that Thompson for Mutation Mode but only won Winchester 3 times. As soon as supply boxes dropped in Mutation mode everyone raced to them :D
  • Yolomir wrote: »
    Real OG‘s remember that M4A1, Ak47, De, Anaconda Gold were 100 coupons back then and the combat axe 60 coupons.
    M4A1-S-Crystal (without the scope) was around 75, I didn’t see the weapon for ages in the game.

Also fun when Adiga and Fenix
    were racing to be the first Marshall in the game. I can’t remember exactly but I think Fenix won and was the first Marshall ever on crossfire NA back then.

I remember that Monaco TDM was being played a lot UK4 server was always full as hell, even rookie server, UK1 and UK3 were also pretty full except UK2.
    Good times when I always wanted that Thompson for Mutation Mode but only won Winchester 3 times. As soon as supply boxes dropped in Mutation mode everyone raced to them :D

Anaconda gold must have come out quite late, in the beginning there was just the black (gp black market) and normal one.

Combat axe was 80 coupons with psg1 red dragon,
    100 was AK, m4 and (i think about later) deagel.

I got an axe back then nowadays I wish I would have gone for AK or m4.

• Anaconda gold must have come out quite late, in the beginning there was just the black (gp black market) and normal one.

Combat axe was 80 coupons with psg1 red dragon,
    100 was AK, m4 and (i think about later) deagel.

I got an axe back then nowadays I wish I would have gone for AK or m4.

Oh you right the Anaconda, yeah i got the combat axe and deagle gold, didn't have enough coupons for the m4a1 gold :( thought they gonna add it but it never returned :(
  • All these comments take me back to the old days haha!
    TYSM all !!
  • It was so nostalgic playing this game. Too overwhlemed with emotions to even remember some other facts..
  • You guys remember the time when there were only the m4a1 custom and the Kriss super v and the ak-scope as zp weapon?
  • loller1207 wrote: »
    You guys remember the time when there were only the m4a1 custom and the Kriss super v and the ak-scope as zp weapon?

spop was the only zp character then, you were considered a rich cool kid when you had all of them and the spop. there was that person dana that got all the zp weapons for awhile . I think they quit because their storage got full. I still don't know did they really spend their own money or did the GMs give them?
  • skyyblu wrote: »

spop was the only zp character then, you were considered a rich cool kid when you had all of them and the spop. there was that person dana that got all the zp weapons for awhile . I think they quit because their storage got full. I still don't know did they really spend their own money or did the GMs give them?

IDK about that, I guess the person spends his own money. Back in the day we also played a lot of crossroad and Alaska haha and fortress in tdm.