Suggestions for the compensation package

Hello community!

[USER="17967510"][GM]Celestine[/USER] mentioned on Discord that we should leave some suggestions as to what should be in the compensation package. I made this thread so the suggestions would be properly organised!

Here’s mine

- Bulletproof helmet, jacket and Smoke Helmet for the days we had server issues (these should stack with ones already in players inventory)
- Bag 5, 6 and 7 for the days we had the server issues
- 10 levels on mercenary pass
- 2 weapons permanently, selected from the following list:
  • CBJ-MS (could be scraped to people generally finding it too OP)
  • FN TPS
  • G3A3
  • Knight SR-16
  • KSP58D
  • MAC-10
  • MG13
  • MG39
  • Remington870
  • SIG 716
  • VZ.58
  • Falcon OP99
  • Savage 110B
  • Serbu Super Shorty (could be scraped to people generally finding it too OP)
  • Ultimax 100
  • UMP-45
  • Jack Hammer
  • M4A1-Silencer
  • Vektor SS-77
  • COP 357 Derringer
  • Knife Black
The list mostly contains non-ZP EU weapons that have not yet been released for NA players so this would be a good chance to close that gap.

Some ES exclusive GP weapons that could also be added to the list:
  • AR 50A1
  • FAMAS G2 (could be scraped considering it was a GP mercenary pass reward)
  • Colt SCW
  • Zastava M21
  • Wrench
MTS-255 is left out considering this shotgun is terribly OP and shouldn’t be released in any form in West.

Comments

• an excellent suggestion
    maybe even we can ask for an exclusive weapon to CF west " like USP piggy bank " since this issue happened only in our version , and it will express a genuine compensation for that's not an item they brought us from a different version , it is something exclusively for us
  • I would be so happy if they actually give us ability to pick our weapon of choice. Its really nice.

+1
  • NOT AN EXCELLENT SUGGESTION AS NA PLAYER AND THIS MUSTN'T BE AS COMPENSATION PACKAGE OR TOO MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ANGRY.

I only agree with Smoke Protection Helmet, Bulletproof Set for the days we've missed.

If you ask why, here is why:

CBJ-MS = EU players own it as far as i know and it's annoying in HMX Mode so it's another type of EVO & 9A just for HMX mode

FN TPS = are you kidding? who select this weapons as compensation for permanent?

G3A3 = I wouldn't use it and as far as i know it's non-silenced and not as good as G3A3-S

Knight SR-16 = We already have its version for zombie mode. Not that useful.

KSP58D = The only good weapon in the list
  • MAC-10 = you probably chose this to fill the list.

MG13 = haven't seen in the game. I have nothing about it.

MG39 = I'd prefer M16 skinned.

Remington870 = We rarely see shotgun modes except events. Not that useful.

SIG 716 = Fifty fifty.

VZ.58 = A weapon that everyone won't use

Falcon OP99 = Too many people have this weapon's skinned version. None will prefer.

Savage 110B = Too many people got its hornet version.

Serbu Super Shorty = This is OP but we need to avoid players to use this OP shotgun otherwise it'd be a disaster like EVO and 9A.
  • Ultimax 100 = It has the worst recoil I've ever seen after AK47 Knife Ultimate Gold

UMP-45 = This should've already been in the GP Shop. I'd love to see.

Jack Hammer = No way. We had it for months in the MP Shop.

M4A1-Silencer = Cool weapon for collectors.

Vektor SS-77 = I have 59259295 days from zombie mode.

COP 357 Derringer = EU players got it through Item Shop right and It has 4 bullets. No.

Knife Black = This knife must be in the coupon shop not in the list.
  • V_sS wrote: »
    an excellent suggestion
    maybe even we can ask for an exclusive weapon to CF west " like USP piggy bank " since this issue happened only in our version , and it will express a genuine compensation for that's not an item they brought us from a different version , it is something exclusively for us

Good suggestion too! I was first thinking about a West exclusive but considering it would probably be a hassle creating it in time I chose to stick with weapons already in the version but not widely available.

Another cool reward as a “exclusive” could be the Tiger Paws permanently considering no one owns them permanently yet and they’re already in the database.
    13e13e wrote: »
    I would be so happy if they actually give us ability to pick our weapon of choice. Its really nice.

+1

Thanks for the support!
    Alduinn wrote: »
    NOT AN EXCELLENT SUGGESTION AS NA PLAYER AND THIS MUSTN'T BE AS COMPENSATION PACKAGE OR TOO MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ANGRY.

I only agree with Smoke Protection Helmet, Bulletproof Set for the days we've missed.

If you ask why, here is why:

CBJ-MS = EU players own it as far as i know and it's annoying in HMX Mode so it's another type of EVO & 9A just for HMX mode

FN TPS = are you kidding? who select this weapons as compensation for permanent?

G3A3 = I wouldn't use it and as far as i know it's non-silenced and not as good as G3A3-S

Knight SR-16 = We already have its version for zombie mode. Not that useful.

KSP58D = The only good weapon in the list
    MAC-10 = you probably chose this to fill the list.

MG13 = haven't seen in the game. I have nothing about it.

MG39 = I'd prefer M16 skinned.

Remington870 = We rarely see shotgun modes except events. Not that useful.

SIG 716 = Fifty fifty.

VZ.58 = A weapon that everyone won't use

Falcon OP99 = Too many people have this weapon's skinned version. None will prefer.

Savage 110B = Too many people got its hornet version.

Serbu Super Shorty = This is OP but we need to avoid players to use this OP shotgun otherwise it'd be a disaster like EVO and 9A.
    Ultimax 100 = It has the worst recoil I've ever seen after AK47 Knife Ultimate Gold

UMP-45 = This should've already been in the GP Shop. I'd love to see.

Jack Hammer = No way. We had it for months in the MP Shop.

M4A1-Silencer = Cool weapon for collectors.

Vektor SS-77 = I have 59259295 days from zombie mode.

COP 357 Derringer = EU players got it through Item Shop right and It has 4 bullets. No.

Knife Black = This knife must be in the coupon shop not in the list.

As for you not liking some of the weapons considering you already have weapons better than them, you can decide to simply not choose them. I specifically chose these weapons since they were EU (and some ES) exclusive and should be closing the gap in content. I delliberately left out the ES exclusives since I didn’t know which were ZP items and which not, but I will check and might add some to the list later on.
    Will now respond on some of the criticism on other weapons.

CBJ-MS: not even close to being as powerfull as the EVO or TMP in HMX and runs dry about as easily. I would still understand you’d want to prevent the adding of more JPH weapons to the game so could be scrapped from the list.

MAC-10: I chose considering NA players did not yet get the regular one, now giving them a chance to, as mentioned in the OP. Same goes for all the weapons on the list.

Serbu Super Shorty: this shotgun is indeed OP, but, considering it currently is exclusive to EU players I find it fair to be added to the list. If a lot of people disagree, it can be scrapped.

COP 357 Derringer: ES got it in item shop for GP and during their 5th anniversary. EU in item shop. It’s about time NA players got a chance to obtain it.

Knife Black: this knife is a GP crate in most other versions so I thought it fitted the list.

Thanks for your feedback and hope you have some cool suggestions for the compensation package too!
  • I think a coupon or some sort for a month of the premium mercenary pass would be good. figure people still have to actually play which would bring some players back and they get a free weapon, some crates and zp. I don't know what else could make most people happy again.

also to freeze our ranks since we haven't been able to play for so long after awhile it drops.
  • give out tiger paws, dao-royal, or make them black friday rewards
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    I think a coupon or some sort for a month of the premium mercenary pass would be good. figure people still have to actually play which would bring some players back and they get a free weapon, some crates and zp. I don't know what else could make most people happy again.

also to freeze our ranks since we haven't been able to play for so long after awhile it drops.

We have to be realistic here, chances are slim they are going to be giving away items normally exclusively available for ZP. On top of that, people already bought the Premium Mercenary pass and would need to get their money back to make things fair.
    1e9end wrote: »
    give out tiger paws, dao-royal, or make them black friday rewards

Tiger Paws could definitely be a permanent reward, as for the Doo Royal, it would be unfair to make it a permanent reward as it’s currently a temporary reward in the Premium Mercenary pass. But to suggest it as a reward on Black Friday is really good.

EDIT: I gave this some extra thought, we got the Royal version of the Sword while there also is a Silver version. What if players, on top of the things I already mentioned, could also choose between the Doo Sword Silver and the Tiger Paws?
  • I WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO AS A RUNNER UP SUGGESTION SINCE IT'S IN THE SOUTH SIDE CLIENT OF CFNA https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Anaconda-Red_Honor OR https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Anaconda-Blue_Honor ( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference).
  • It would be better a mystery crate (just like a mystery box of random stuff) with a guaranteed prize (100%).
  • It would be better a mystery crate (just like a mystery box of random stuff) with a guaranteed prize (100%).

I did like to choose between weapons. What if a player open a mystery crate and get a duplicate of the weapon that he already owned? More anger
  • tase2nelu wrote: »
    I WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO AS A RUNNER UP SUGGESTION SINCE IT'S IN THE SOUTH SIDE CLIENT OF CFNA https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Anaconda-Red_Honor OR https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Anaconda-Blue_Honor ( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference).
    Wow that pistol sure looks dope. Might be a bit too optimistic but you never know!
    It would be better a mystery crate (just like a mystery box of random stuff) with a guaranteed prize (100%).
    1e9end wrote: »

I did like to choose between weapons. What if a player open a mystery crate and get a duplicate of the weapon that he already owned? More anger

Agreed with [USER="15390146"]1e9end[/USER] here, though I also gave this idea some thought. I think Dolly’s suggestion would fit better in this case, a choice of skin from a few weapon types: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-barracks/suggestions/6938662-suggestion-for-the-compensation-package
  • Utmost wrote: »

We have to be realistic here, chances are slim they are going to be giving away items normally exclusively available for ZP. On top of that, people already bought the Premium Mercenary pass and would need to get their money back to make things fair.

It could be a coupon so players can pick what month they want free (and also pick the gun they want at the end). Everyone wants something sparkly and shiny, not too OP but not too basic GP gun. Whatever it is people want something that would have otherwise costed ZP, not GP. Tigerpaws and sword would have been a VIP presale bonus to make people buy it (or a black friday sale bonus, also costs ZP).

That would be interesting.

Of the weapons Utmost lists, I think I would go for the UMP, Serbu or SIG 716.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I agree they have to release a good compensation package which means nothing temporary, I wouldn't mind see some of the weapons on this list.
    Its a nice suggestion and I hope they take this in mind.

Just be sure to not have high hopes on this as they usual tend to generate a lot of expectations and end up giving up just temporary or garbage items.

My guess is they will pair the compensation with Black Friday event somehow.
    But overall it's nice to see the forumers add suggestions so they can know what to look for in the future.

Following this suggestion i would like to see Black Knife, is the only one I really liked.

It could be a coupon so players can pick what month they want free (and also pick the gun they want at the end). Everyone wants something sparkly and shiny, not too OP but not too basic GP gun. Whatever it is people want something that would have otherwise costed ZP, not GP. Tigerpaws and sword would have been a VIP presale bonus to make people buy it (or a black friday sale bonus, also costs ZP).

Good point. I noticed people generally don’t like the list of GP weapons I compiled, but I thought I was being realistic when doing so. You never know, the GM’s might just give out some shiny new weapons. I think we might see the Tiger Paws and Doo Royal return as Black Friday tier rewards, so suggesting a few unreleased weapons for the compensation reward might be a good option. I’ll start: the kitchen knife, not too basic and not too special either, perfect as a compensation reward.

https://youtu.be/zqsPMQNLKM0
    PorBiejin wrote: »
    I agree they have to release a good compensation package which means nothing temporary, I wouldn't mind see some of the weapons on this list.
    Its a nice suggestion and I hope they take this in mind.

Just be sure to not have high hopes on this as they usual tend to generate a lot of expectations and end up giving up just temporary or garbage items.

My guess is they will pair the compensation with Black Friday event somehow.
    But overall it's nice to see the forumers add suggestions so they can know what to look for in the future.

Following this suggestion i would like to see Black Knife, is the only one I really liked.

Thanks for the support! And I agree, we shouldn’t have too high hopes. But I people find my list a bit too boring, hence why I was thinking about maybe a new, unreleased item as a compensation reward. We’ll what kind of response it gets :)

I agree with you .
    a coupon to buy a mercenary pass . great idea
  • All I'm asking for is a permanent colt (like all the other OP colts in the game) thank you very much
  • remuda wrote: »
    All I'm asking for is a permanent colt (like all the other OP colts in the game) thank you very much

Still need one of those too... CFS Colt gets boring at times!