Big Demands for all the Players!

Hello, hope you are safe all!
I have a lot of suggestions which I believe it might improve the game so much!
1st: can you put a lot of new mp guns and more mode items temp and permanent each month, including this because the shop is very slow updated already got all the guns and like 7 kukris same for a lot of players.
2nd: please put new good guns on coupons shop it is been so long since you changed them.
3rd: please make encouragements and events for people to play ranked knife especially since this mode is dead after the first days of the season now is left for farmers only. I can't find any game at all, always this mode is very important and loved by many including me which we want to enjoy them.
4th: Can we have a system for trading guns or exchange them for ZP GP or EP depends on their value a lot of people got bored from their guns want other, some have a lot of versions from the same gun some even got many amounts of the same version which mostly not needed.
Finally: my birthday is on the 10th of November I will accept any gift from you and hope you will listen to me thank you so much for trying to improve this game in these hard times <3
IGN: IShenA*IRulE

Comments

• shenax wrote: »
    Hello, hope you are safe all!
    I have a lot of suggestions which I believe it might improve the game so much!
    1st: can you put a lot of new mp guns and more mode items temp and permanent each month, including this because the shop is very slow updated already got all the guns and like 7 kukris same for a lot of players.
    2nd: please put new good guns on coupons shop it is been so long since you changed them.
    Always +1 on adding more weapons to both the MP shop, item shop and coupon shop!
    shenax wrote: »
    3rd: please make encouragements and events for people to play ranked knife especially since this mode is dead after the first days of the season now is left for farmers only. I can't find any game at all, always this mode is very important and loved by many including me which we want to enjoy them.
    -1 this mode is currently only abused to farm ranked points. I rather see it removed altogether instead of boosting activity in it.
    shenax wrote: »
    4th: Can we have a system for trading guns or exchange them for ZP GP or EP depends on their value a lot of people got bored from their guns want other, some have a lot of versions from the same gun some even got many amounts of the same version which mostly not needed.

+1 this could work, though we would all rather see trading guns between players, it's hard to implement. So this would be a great middle way.
  • utmost i like your way, but please stop suck GM! :D
  • utmost i like your way, but please stop suck GM! :D

giphy.gif