Expand bags

Hi guys!
There are new 7 bags added to the game recently .. that made the total 14 bags.

-My question is:
Can i add VIPS in all of them (14 bags) or i have a limited number of equipped VIPS.
And the effects of new added VIPS are stacked ? or not .. only 7 bags effect.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• The expand bag function is purely so players can more easily change bags in inventory. For example, you can set your ZM bags in the expand bags while you have your S&D bags in the regular one.

so answer to question 1: Yes, you can set only VVIP’s in both the regular bags and expand bags.

to answer the question 2: No, the weapons and it’s effects can not be used. You either use the 7 regular bags or the 7 expand bags and you can only switch between them in your inventory, not in game.
  • The expand bag function is purely so players can more easily change bags in inventory. For example, you can set your ZM bags in the expand bags while you have your S&D bags in the regular one.
    You either use the 7 regular bags or the 7 expand bags and you can only switch between them in your inventory, not in game.

Which is a real kick in the teeth for all of us that just wanted more bags to use in game....any mode.

Us.. We would like more bags.

Z8.. Wait Wut? Ok here have more bags..But LeL here is the catch....

Cool ThnX
  • Imagine if the bags whould stack what whould have happened when someone with 13 VVIP thompson's stacked TMP enters a FFA or HMX room. Cant imagine the salt.