what is the problem

what are the problems with the servers where are everybody , I can't play ranked, I'll lose rank

Comments

• emoxzzz wrote: »
    what are the problems with the servers where are everybody , I can't play ranked, I'll lose rank

i couldn get the weekend crates, since all servers are bugging, and like always they pull out from the affair from the same way, i did a support ticket that i played over 6 hours to get a contract level and this mp5 crates done, and like always we cant do anything for you. that company needs really need some wake up cal, but for that all players should complete stop for a month to invest money, so their income would drop and they would need to listen and talk with the community again
  • The GM’s are currently working on the server issues. A Discord announcement was made mentioning the following:
    We are aware of current issues on the EU and MENA servers and are working on a fix. We suggest you play on the NA servers at this time. A compensation package will be prepared to make up for these issues. Details here: https://bit.ly/34PU9Wy

The link in this announcement should bring you to a forum thread, which isn’t working due to a bug. It reads as follows:
    "Attention Mercenaries!

We are aware of current issues on the EU and MENA servers and are working on a fix as soon as possible.

While this fix may not arrive as soon as we like, we apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, we would like to suggest that users play on our NA servers, as those are currently not experiencing those issues.

Once the EU and MENA servers are back to normal, we will have a compensation package prepared to make up for the issues experienced.

Thank you all for your patience!

- CrossFire Team"
  • i was top 100,but now top 300,probelm with server.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    The GM’s are currently working on the server issues. A Discord announcement was made mentioning the following:

The link in this announcement should bring you to a forum thread, which isn’t working due to a bug. It reads as follows:

Posting a bugged thread to inform about the bugged servers.This game is a complete joke!

Also forum should be the #1 priority and the most reliable source, as it has been all these years, not everyone uses or is willing to use discord.

As for the game issues, well at least the server had such no issues for months, pretty sure they will fix them soon.
  • YRURUNNiN wrote: »

Posting a bugged thread to inform about the bugged servers.This game is a complete joke!

Also forum should be the #1 priority and the most reliable source, as it has been all these years, not everyone uses or is willing to use discord.

As for the game issues, well at least the server had such no issues for months, pretty sure they will fix them soon.

Can't agree more. If a forum is bugged to such a extend important announcements like these don't instantly pop up, you know it's in desperate need of a update.
  • Utmost wrote: »

Can't agree more. If a forum is bugged to such a extend important announcements like these don't instantly pop up, you know it's in desperate need of a update.

+1, the forum has been bugged for a while now as well.