Few ideas for the coming month

Hi

Few suggestion to Black Friday and November
  • Make the win rate on black friday the same as we had in eu.even for few single days,let us enjoy normal win rate once again
  • Bring back the 1000 EP crates before the black friday
  • Make COP be the weapon of November battle pass
  • Add bags 8-12 ,it make no sense for people who have 20+ vips to keep buy them if they can't enjoy all the perks out of them,regardless to any "exp farm" I talk about +2 bullets to pistols, and mags on mutation ,points on zm etc'.It makes no problem to see free weapons collecting dust in our inventory,but to see vips we payed with our hard earned money for are not in our bags and we get zero odds from it is just is just a horrible feeling.

Comments

• [*]Make the win rate on black friday the same as we had in eu.even for few single days,let us enjoy normal win rate once again

we will have a really slightly winrate increase. Maybe 0,2%. (My experience from the past years)
    [*]Bring back the 1000 EP crates before the black friday

+1 new EP crates in general would be cool
    [*]Make COP be the weapon of November battle pass

Lets wait and see
    [*]Add bags 8-12 ,it make no sense for people who have 20+ vips to keep buy them if they can't enjoy all the perks out of them,regardless to any "exp farm" I talk about +2 bullets to pistols, and mags on mutation ,points on zm etc'.It makes no problem to see free weapons collecting dust in our inventory,but to see vips we payed with our hard earned money for are not in our bags and we get zero odds from it is just is just a horrible feeling.

Omg. Dafuq are you crazy? Vip perks are already OP. Imagine a player with TMP and 11 thompsons....... That would make a TMP with like 100 bullets without reload....
    also i play since 2011 and im happy with the 9 vips i have. If you buy 20+ vip. Its ur own fault. Maybe u have also 5 female vip chars.why?
  • Vossi05 your post in a total mess
    Vossi05 wrote: »
    Omg. Dafuq are you crazy? Vip perks are already OP. Imagine a player with TMP and 11 thompsons....... That would make a TMP with like 100 bullets without reload....
    also i play since 2011 and im happy with the 9 vips i have. If you buy 20+ vip. Its ur own fault. Maybe u have also 5 female vip chars.why?

You're switching words here,I didn't mean to "spam" perks like cop with 25 bullets or tmp with 100/1000 bullets ,what I mean was that there are people for example with 3 different m4 vips or 2 ak's,2 barretts etc'.and they can't equip all of them,and see vips collecting dust in our inventory is a dreadful feeling.these weapons are not cheap you know,especially for countries with bad dollar rate

If someone is that insane to the point to buy 11 thompsons only for the tmp perks in hmx ,then they really need to get some help
  • Is it valid when you state our opinion? If it is, please solve the drop fps, instead of bringing a skin to the game, it will be enough to fix a few bugs in the game that I have written before. There are 2 ways to do this 1. Export to HD version, The second. Go back to 1.0.
  • Saoron wrote: »
    Vossi05 your post in a total mess

You're switching words here,I didn't mean to "spam" perks like cop with 25 bullets or tmp with 100/1000 bullets ,what I mean was that there are people for example with 3 different m4 vips or 2 ak's,2 barretts etc'.and they can't equip all of them,and see vips collecting dust in our inventory is a dreadful feeling.these weapons are not cheap you know,especially for countries with bad dollar rate

If someone is that insane to the point to buy 11 thompsons only for the tmp perks in hmx ,then they really need to get some help

Honestly there are people crazy enough to do so. Just switch your weapons a little more often and you’ll enjoy them just as much!
    Is it valid when you state our opinion? If it is, please solve the drop fps, instead of bringing a skin to the game, it will be enough to fix a few bugs in the game that I have written before. There are 2 ways to do this 1. Export to HD version, The second. Go back to 1.0.

This thread was specifically intended for Black Friday suggestions. You can make another thread to discus this suggestion.