The M4A1-S-Radiant Beast needs more customization options

Dear community,

I want to suggest the M4A1-S-Radiant to receive more customization options. I've regretted purchasing the M4A1-S-Radiant Beast ever since the M4A1-S-Iron Beast received the colour customization options, but I remained silent, considering the fact I knew the Iron Beast is a fan favorite and it's logical from a financial standpoint.

But, upon my return a few months back I saw the M4A1-S-Iron Beast even received a unique "Brilliant" skin, which truly outraged me. The M4A1-S-Radiant was released specifically for players looking to customize their weapons and I'm truly disappointed the M4A1-S-Iron Beast now officially has more customization options than the Radiant one.

I thereby suggest the following customization options to be implemented on the M4A1-S-Radiant Beast:
  • Instead of pre-picked colors, players can pick any colors on the different parts of the weapon via a RGB colour picker, per example:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/LMF7DuM.png"}[/IMG2] At this point, the M4A1-S-Radiant Beast is outmatched by the M4A1-S-Iron Beast on every level except for it's melee stab. Please support this suggestion so the M4A1-S-Radiant Beast can at least outmatch the Iron Beast on what it was originally released as, a truly customizable VVIP.