its time already !

its time to stop adding ZP items and maybe start fixing some problems with the game already.... exemple getting kill behind walls or hits not reging or 300 ping people in NA server and maybe just maybe you will fix the disconnects in ranked.
i was looking at the road map and i just couldnt do anything but laugh i can t believe people still supports this type of behavior from the devs . SHAME ON YOU Z8Games !!!

Comments

• This game has been alive for the past 10 years. No long standing problems will ever get addressed at this point, mate. The game client and engine aint built for the modern era
  • servers and netcode can still be upgraded to modern standards btw
    this game would be much bigger if they would listen to the community its that simple
    i know some older games that still upgrades their games with less active player base
  • yukidesuu wrote: »
    servers and netcode can still be upgraded to modern standards btw
    this game would be much bigger if they would listen to the community its that simple
    i know some older games that still upgrades their games with less active player base

You're absolutely right. even the mercenary pass event is not good enough. There are many things which can be easily fixed but they won't, for instance arranging inventory in a proper order or fixing century old random DC errors. The biggest hurdle is the bootl1ckers who don't let GMs listen to the community. You should join discord and see it yourself how some people talk as if game is working perfectly.
  • I think everyone would love to see a update, or even multiple updates, with purely bug fixes and server improvements. But as long as the Developers have anything to say about it, it probably won’t happen.