What's with BOTS/AFK farming

Hey,
It's botting or afk farming legal or what? Like in HMX in every match you can find high level players with several VIP weapons that are afk farming there. There is no respect it seems. HMX aside, now with mercenary pass, you can also find a bunch of high lvl afk farming in every mode, may I add that 99% they are like really high rank. Is this legal? I asked on the chat for people to report the afk players and 2 high level ranks jumped on me like I was the most evil thing in the world or so.

Like I need to be active and play 90min a mode for the event, and others are like bots, not giving a "cookie". I am just wasting time by reporting them/ sending replay to the team?

What is the punishment for afk play? like maybe it's not long enough

Comments

• AnakinNagy wrote: »
    Hey,
    It's botting or afk farming legal or what? Like in HMX in every match you can find high level players with several VIP weapons that are afk farming there. There is no respect it seems. HMX aside, now with mercenary pass, you can also find a bunch of high lvl afk farming in every mode, may I add that 99% they are like really high rank. Is this legal? I asked on the chat for people to report the afk players and 2 high level ranks jumped on me like I was the most evil thing in the world or so.

Like I need to be active and play 90min a mode for the event, and others are like bots, not giving a "cookie". I am just wasting time by reporting them/ sending replay to the team?

What is the punishment for afk play? like maybe it's not long enough

That AFk Botting started where on weekend you could per minute get Event Points to buy crates from shop, but instead to punish the players where used 3rd party software that allows them to afk farming, they removed the EP per minute drop on weekends.

and yes its not Allowed since you need a 3rd party software to be able to do so, and yes that high ranks use that since they get so exp for each game just standing arround because they own vip stuff, but you can identify that players even simple on real combat when theyre playing, they are doing stuff not even rookies do anymore, and that with 3-5 stars rank, you can ingame report players now which saves time for all repoting them, but honestly it wont get punished, or not in my eyes it wont get punished strong enough.

But yeah it was used to gain unfair advantage from an event, now the event got taken away even from legit players, and they still farm it for battle pass for the free guns, and it wont change so fast in my opinion
  • Bots are illegal,that is correct.
    The in game report system cannot be used on bots.
    Figure that one out.
    Do not waste any time thinking about this.
    Just move on.
    Just another anomaly that you will find in this game.
  • AFK bots are one of the most common problems at this point. There was already a discussion about implementing a option to report AFK players in game, there problem with AFK players is self explanatory just by reading the thread: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-barracks/suggestions/6935766-extra-option-hacking-report-system-for-afk-botters
  • Yes the afk bots illegal
    but
    For me better than underground hackers .
    At least afk not harm others and you kill him for points .
  • actually anyone afk botting is affecting everyone in the room even if its HMX or whatever mode. besides most botters are scammed accounts/bought accounts/or a user is paying them to farm their rank, which need to be banned either way. only way to get an afk bot banned is to save the replay and report them, tho its useless in some modes since there isn't an save replay option. thats why they choose those modes to afk bot in.
  • or you could just put something on your keyboard or mouse... some of us are adults and don't have time to play 132 games
  • Hi
    Sir

Hack is allow but most be egypstion warrior first
    OK.

Thanks for questionaire
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    or you could just put something on your keyboard or mouse... some of us are adults and don't have time to play 132 games

I am too a adult that does not have time to farm. So why should others use cheats to farm?
  • I like to check high lvl players that use **** in hmx to see if they where banned before, so I checked someone today, rank Marshall, and we was banned before, so nice, I checked his ribbons and he did not had the honorable soldier ribbon, and also, he had the "Premium user ribbon" so even the premium users are hacking.

Also he has been banned before, what does that mean? How much times does someone get banned for using bot for farmin? 1 month 2 month? Like me to reach Marshall I might have to play how many hours? Surely he gets much more exp in 24h that me. Maybe is just good business. Use hmx bot to get like 30 days ban, but in the time that someone actually bans you, you farmed a lot of exp. Wouldn't it be fair to remove exp from the players that are using hmx bot?

Anyway is there a list where it says that what violation of the regulation leads to how many days of ban?