Question to OneCard (at best someone who charged up with it)

Hey Forum Community,

I have a simple question, when you recharge Zp with OneCard Option, is it a "payment option" like Boku,Paypal,bank transfer, or is it a voucher code you reedem at the right side? i tried it out and looked through middle eastern Countrys to Charge ZP and never saw a "OneCard" billing option, so i would think its a voucher?or does it not show for me since im not from middle eastern region?

Comments

• you buy cards with the desired ZP amount from the onecard site .. then you redeem the code on z8games (but u have to be in the middle east to do this)
  • asdgfbakhg wrote: »
    you buy cards with the desired ZP amount from the onecard site .. then you redeem the code on z8games (but u have to be in the middle east to do this)

Ty for the reply but it answers 0% of the Questions i had
  • The countries OneCard is available in can be found here: https://www.onecard.net/customer/dis...iteLanguage=en. Your IP has to be in one of these countries for the OneCard recharging option to be displayed on the Z8 site. The OneCard site has limited payment options, when you want to recharge with PayPal, your account also has to be created in one of the countries.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6937410]1. OneCard is a prepay option ( as PaySafe )
    2. It is available for Egypt and maybe some other countries ( not sure if all middle east region can use )
    3. Indeed, you can't use onecard unless you are there ( also check OneCard Privacy Policy and Terms of Use )
    [/QUOTE]

i Contacted there the Support to get a List of the Countries the Provide but they wasnt able to answer it, and referred me to Z8 Support.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    The countries OneCard is available in can be found here: https://www.onecard.net/customer/dis...iteLanguage=en. Your IP has to be in one of these countries for the OneCard recharging option to be displayed on the Z8 site. The OneCard site has limited payment options, when you want to recharge with PayPal, your account also has to be created in one of the countries.

I could recharge on OneCard with PayPal too, but that was my Question if there should be a Seperate Box Showing up or like it is a Voucher, but Thanks for the Replies, but that would be it for me, i Honestly feel Ripped off, by the list Link you Showed me Canada,USa, and a lot other Countrys can use this and get Zp for Half the Prize, so its for me a death point to Invest My Money in this Game, i should Pay 80 Dollars (arround 70 euros) for 100k ZP while others can just Simply get it for 40 Dollars (arround 30-35 euros). When i would be at least equal treated to get it for same price, since it would be even Fair in perspect of winning rates and Crate Prizes, but i would need over 160 Dollars invested to get a sure Drop, while the others then can get away with 80 Dollars.

but yeah, i tried to get interested more in CF more, but that Recharging Point is for me Dead until i can get it for the same Cheap Price
  • Quake444 wrote: »

I could recharge on OneCard with PayPal too, but that was my Question if there should be a Seperate Box Showing up or like it is a Voucher, but Thanks for the Replies, but that would be it for me, i Honestly feel Ripped off, by the list Link you Showed me Canada,USa, and a lot other Countrys can use this and get Zp for Half the Prize, so its for me a death point to Invest My Money in this Game, i should Pay 80 Dollars (arround 70 euros) for 100k ZP while others can just Simply get it for 40 Dollars (arround 30-35 euros). When i would be at least equal treated to get it for same price, since it would be even Fair in perspect of winning rates and Crate Prizes, but i would need over 160 Dollars invested to get a sure Drop, while the others then can get away with 80 Dollars.

but yeah, i tried to get interested more in CF more, but that Recharging Point is for me Dead until i can get it for the same Cheap Price

Yes, the payment method should be shown, but only if your IP is based in said region, for example in the UAE:
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/goLsBZx.png"}[/IMG2]

I checked upon the resell options in Canada and the USA but they are actually false. OneCard is exclusively sold in the MENA region, so the information on the site might be outdated. As for the price, it's fair the MENA region gets better price points, considering their gross domestic product is way lower than most Western countries. Some might consider it unfair, though I find it good considering most of our playerbase comes from that region.

Yes, the payment method should be shown, but only if your IP is based in said region, for example in the UAE:
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/goLsBZx.png"}[/IMG2]

I checked upon the resell options in Canada and the USA but they are actually false. OneCard is exclusively sold in the MENA region, so the information on the site might be outdated. As for the price, it's fair the MENA region gets better price points, considering their gross domestic product is way lower than most Western countries. Some might consider it unfair, though I find it good considering most of our playerbase comes from that region.

yeah thats your opinion, mine is its unfair, since not everyone is earning so good in all western countrys too, and for that to charge the double price is just an rip off, especially with that BM system RN, the last times i tested the Bm when i charged up for 15 euros which is arround 19k zp when you consider now its 1 euro 1 crate, its just a rip off you need masses of ZP to be able to get any sure win out, and like i posted above for always forced to paying the double value of it is just gross. Sure in Western Countrys you earn more money, but you have to pay more in Taxes etc. too so in the end you dont end up much better, as example here in Germany from the Region i come from when you are a Normal worker without education years in that Job your normal Payment is arround 1.100-1.300 euros (at best without learned the Job, just as a normal worker) with taxes already gone from it, then you end up alone for a small flat here you need to pay 500 euros (when youre really lucky to find such a flat to live in, that happens only 1 in a a quarter of the year that such a flat is aviable) or the regular prices are 600-800 euros so you end up to living with lets say when you got that 1.200 euros youre ending up alone with a flat just arround at 600 euros income, and then first comes the rest adding up (living cost, Mobile Phone, Internet etc.) so when you dont study a job youre screwd in my region in germany, and i wont see it any further to spend 1/6 or 1/5 of my money each month in hope to get 1 gun out.

i stopped recharging zp since last black friday, i tested it if youre able to get with 15 euros with 50% bonus out so that were arround 27k zp with that free crate tickets and now the 5 month scattered above a year now accumulated i got 1 drop out. Sure it can be that the most playerbase now is from Middle East but thats the fact that they ignored the community, and if they will keep it so up to benefit just a Region over the others they will lose the rest too. Alone that one Article i found where Middle Eastern Players had an offer back then to get a Barrett Obsidian beast with 50 royal dragon crates and much more stuff, for 50k zp only really made my stomach twisted since im here i never saw such an offer to any other region, and for that that they get it for half the price the ZP and then even just have offers where they just need to pay 1/4 too just makes me sick.

but thanks for the info and your reply, but for me its a death point to charge up for the doubled price
  • You can endlessly compare and get jealous of the sales/discounts MENA players get, but in the end there's nothing you can do about it. It's all about the payment methods currently available to you and you only, if you don't like those, I'd recommend to either stop spending money in CF or patiently for some good sales. If all that doesn't work out, you can always consider moving to Egypt. :p
    You can endlessly compare and get jealous of the sales/discounts MENA players get, but in the end there's nothing you can do about it. It's all about the payment methods currently available to you and you only, if you don't like those, I'd recommend to either stop spending money in CF or patiently for some good sales. If all that doesn't work out, you can always consider moving to Egypt. :p

like i said before it was the death point/marker for me as paying costumer,"good" sales were never there for other regions, thats why it went my stomach twisted as i found out about that sale for mena players for 50k zp, they lost me now completly as paying costumer, like i described it above, 5 testing months each 27k zp with 50% bonus are arround 130-140k zp+ 50-80 free crate tickets and out of it was 1 drop that test year is for me now over, and since you answered it already its only for egypt region only they lost me now completly, then i really invest into a lifetime server where i get more out and can support and help others to play a game together as a community instead to let the money get into nothing.

and im not compare it i just told you how it is, even here in germany many thinking that Americans earn better and more, but they dont consider that there is it even more expensive then in germany, and thats how you and many middle easterns see the western countrys, they have more money so they live better from it, but all forget the politics and greed from companys that increase their price so high in diffrent countrys so its even. Thats what i just wanted to make you clear
  • You and we may see that cheap, but it may be a bit more expensive for them. Many variables determine the real value of money in a region.

Almost everyone sees value as a "fair exchange/trade" agreement that follows supply and demand laws. There are variables such as macroeconomic variables, government intervention, public finances, ideology, geopolitics, international exchange, and even the cultural and educational level that can influence a country's currency exchange rate and supply and demand.

Consider Inflation/deflation, pricing of goods for export, productivity gains or losses, interest rates, tariffs, or trade barriers. What includes:
    1. Money flows in/out of a country
    2. Productivity gains or losses
    3. Interest rates
    4. Balance of payments
    5. Balance of trade.
    If you want to buy via OneCard, go ahead. But the transaction may be denied. You need to be Arab and live there.
  • I've looked into it some time ago already.
    Short answer is if you're not from middle east or africa, you cant buy onecard unless you go through sketchy resellers, but they rise the price so high that it no longer makes sense to be buying it.
  • Himition wrote: »
    I think zp is too expensive

why hasn't some egy set up a business selling these onecards? they would be making a fortune
  • skyyblu wrote: »

why hasn't some egy set up a business selling these onecards? they would be making a fortune

There are actually people selling them on Facebook, but to my knowledge they rather scam than be a legit middleman. Let's not forget you still need a IP in MENA to actually use the OneCard on the Z8games site. So it's still punishable to buy OneCard through a middleman.
  • Himition wrote: »
    I think zp is too expensive

zp is expensive? if u play other mobile games u will realize, zp is actually cheaper than many games out there. example, coc is 100 usd for 14k gems, wsop is 299 usd for 14b chips, wsc is 100usd for 10k gp, zp can use for long time,but those games it burn quick......its jus my opinion, zp value is more valuable than many games
  • sm0k3y wrote: »

zp is expensive? if u play other mobile games u will realize, zp is actually cheaper than many games out there. example, coc is 100 usd for 14k gems, wsop is 299 usd for 14b chips, wsc is 100usd for 10k gp, zp can use for long time,but those games it burn quick......its jus my opinion, zp value is more valuable than many games

It depends on what you do with the ZP too. 100$ for one permanent weapon, even if it is a "VIP" weapon is really expensive. In other FTP games I played online, you would get their kind of VIP weapon (or other premium item) for about 30$ or less. I have only seen player sold items (like when they have a in game mall) that has been that expensive and that is when they are selling some kind of super-rare weapon that there exist only one of in the whole server. Or If it was augmented ( +ed or something) which make it more or less unique.

When I came back to play CF and saw this new stuff called VIP's and checked it out for the first time, I though there had been some kind of writing error. When I discovered that it was the real price I laughed and though that there can't be that many gullible idiots playing the game, to make it profitable. I only bought my 2 VIP's because of Black-friday and because of the bonus ZP I had collected through the year. I would never pay the full price they are asking, for something digital that has a rather limited life, as sooner or later the game might shut down. Be it 1 or 10 years.

For you people discussing economic comparisons between countries. Just do the Beer or Soda test for a rough estimate.
    E.G. in my country Sweden (we are talking cheap 33cl or something comparable, no tallboys and no gourmet beer.)
    Beer in store = 1 Euro
    Beer in pub = 4-5 Euro
    Soda in store = 1 Euro
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I am thinking about making a website where I can sell games online. I have an Instagram page where I sell PS4 games for awesome prices, but I want to grow. Now I am selling games only in my state, but the business is going well, and now we have the new consoles which is a big opportunity. I want to go worldwide and sell to all the countries. The most problematic thing for me was payments processing. I am still to choose which payment system will I use. The best candidate for me now is Maxpay. They are really doing good stuff with their company, and it looks like they are the perfect ones to help me grow even more.