Hide and Seek errors after the patch

Am I the only that has noticed that ever since the new patch (hotfix!) HNS is basically unplayable? Errors, dcs, random deaths because you go through something on the map, glitches, lags and so on. So after the patch with which you fixed ZM ranked and Void, you have managed to bring issues to another mode which will be removed in less than a month.

Comments

• wdym bring new issues? the same bugs are present from last year HNS xdddd
  • These errors have been here since last years Hide & Seek, I don't think they'll bother fixing issues with a mode thats only out for Halloween.

Tips to not get Client Error
    1) If you're a monster and can see a survivor through the wall due to an error, you can down them but do not chain them or you'll receive an client error.
    2) Do not use Flashes at all they can randomly client error others or yourself.
    3) Do not throw a Flash towards anyone who is chained or the player in chains will receive an client error.
    4) Try to stay away from the corner of any box/wall etc or you risk getting a client error for falling through it.
  • wrote:
    K[illa;n6937556]These errors have been here since last years Hide & Seek, I don't think they'll bother fixing issues with a mode thats only out for Halloween.

1) If you're a monster and can see a survivor through the wall due to an error, you can down them but do not chain them or you'll receive an client error.
    3) Do not throw a Flash towards anyone who is chained or the player in chains will receive an client error.
    4) Try to stay away from the corner of any box/wall etc or you risk getting a client error for falling through the box.

Oh so they buffed the Flashbang again.
    joking aside who remember the whole FB crash player in MM modes.
  • wrote:
    K[illa;n6937556]These errors have been here since last years Hide & Seek, I don't think they'll bother fixing issues with a mode thats only out for Halloween.

4) Try to stay away from the corner of any box/wall etc or you risk getting a client error for falling through it.

I played quite some HNS but never had error but a different bug:
    Each round there is a chance that all c4 missions one will have count as failed.