Help me unban my account.

Hello,
My account has been banned from like three years and i never used hack but i got hacked and the hacker is the one who used hack on it and it got banned ,, i can prove that from my gamil account where the hacker have logged in and there is his ip! Please help me unban my account as it's not fair to ban me!. it's 5 vip account i have paid money and i don't deserve to get banned!.
Please help me reach Game manager ! ID:Yokayy

Comments

• It's weekend, so the GM's will be available to help you again on Monday. Stuff like getting a account unbanned isn't to be discussed on forum, so please keep it in tickets.
  • i have been trying to send ticket for while they just keep sending the same message it's banned account and no further help can be given!. the same message i think they don't even read the ticket so i just need them to read the message and get a prove of my words! .
  • [QUOTE=[M[eMo;n6937232]i have been trying to send ticket for while they just keep sending the same message it's banned account and no further help can be given!. the same message i think they don't even read the ticket so i just need them to read the message and get a prove of my words! .[/QUOTE]

That is because their policy is that it doesn't matter if you were hacked and someone other than you got you banned. They will not help you if the account was banned and it wasn't a mistake (like an error). They have stated that it's the players own fault if they get hacked and only the players own responsibility to prevent it.

According to their policy, no mistake was made, so they won't help you. Sadly this is not the first time this has happened, just look back through this year's forum posts, you are not exactly alone.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

That is because their policy is that it doesn't matter if you were hacked and someone other than you got you banned. They will not help you if the account was banned and it wasn't a mistake (like an error). They have stated that it's the players own fault if they get hacked and only the players own responsibility to prevent it.

According to their policy, no mistake was made, so they won't help you. Sadly this is not the first time this has happened, just look back through this year's forum posts, you are not exactly alone.

Oh no that is so unfair why i get banned because of some one else used hack this is not fair at all!. I can't just be judged because others are using hack !!

How can it become my fault and when i got hacked i tried to contact z8 games immediately and they said ihave to wait 90 days to reset email address! because i just recovered it from another hacker .. So how can i prevent it and they are not helping and i have to wait for 90 days!!
  • [QUOTE=[M[eMo;n6937237]

How can it become my fault and when i got hacked i tried to contact z8 games immediately and they said ihave to wait 90 days to reset email address! because i just recovered it from another hacker .. So how can i prevent it and they are not helping and i have to wait for 90 days!![/QUOTE]

Basically, only the player is responsible for his/her account and password. If you are careless enough to get hacked, by not using enough security, it's your own fault, that is what they say anyway.

Easiest way to get hacked is using the same password and/or account name on several sites. Using public networks is generally not secure either. The only thing you can do now, is be more careful in the future.
    JackPain (Sweden)

Basically, only the player is responsible for his/her account and password. If you are careless enough to get hacked, by not using enough security, it's your own fault, that is what they say anyway.

Easiest way to get hacked is using the same password and/or account name on several sites. Using public networks is generally not secure either. The only thing you can do now, is be more careful in the future.

So is there is any way to give a chance for my vip account? it's so sad to see it going! well i won't use same password again but how can they say such thing it's my own fault! well no body choces to get hacked?
  • Sure nobody chooses to get hacked. But you CAN and SHOULD choose to keep your account safe. You do this by not sharing your info with ANYONE and not clicking or going to sites that are suspicious which then phish/keylog your information from you. So pretty much it's up to you to protect your account. So for future don't go to sites that other players try to send you to and don't play illegal CF clients or go to places that are shady and connected to CF. and don't share your info with anyone not even friends or family. also if anyone else uses the computer make sure they aren't going to shady CF places or playing illegal cf clients as well.
  • sharing account is already broke the rule, and for whom that has had used hack on ur account is also breaking the rule. Plus u said its 3 yrs ago, why shouldnt u submit ticket then but wait until recently? that is more suspicious, double breakin the rule, GM might just ignore ur ticket, my suggestion is get a new account and keep all info to urself and starting over isnt a bad thing to do. PS. my account was banned for sharing, and then they sold my account and it took me a month to get it back and unbanned, u gotta have patience, i was sending tickets and tickets. let that be a lesson
  • From personal experience they aren't gonna care. What I suggest to you tho is maybe try providing that image you just sent and have them look up the log for the account. If there is an abnormal login during the same date I don't see why you shouldnt be able to get your account back, considering you provide the necessary information like when the account was create etc. but I also do believe they will probably not think of that and just not unban the account because it was the reason of hacking that it got banned to begin with.

Take whatever with a grain of salt incase you dont get it back, Also be careful of leaving stuff like passwords and account names as such on your computer in notepad documents because I've seen first hand as well back in the win 7 era how people got access to other's computers and stuff like that laying around is quiet valuable.

Best of luck with your ticket and your issue.
  • I am sorry you feel this way. Keep in mind Z8Games has internal and public policies that everyone must follow. And each player must follow the company's guidelines (that's why we accept the terms and conditions at the time of creating an account).

Z8Games describe everything in the terms and conditions, in paragraphs 1 and 2: Responsibility of actions and Account Responsibility.

All actions taken on an account are the responsibility of its owner. In other words: YOU. Z8Games doesn't care if anyone else hacked/cheated with your account. After all, your account got involved in a hacking matter. Which means only you are responsible, no one else.

This policy will not change, and I encourage you to review the Terms of Service you agreed to upon creating the account.

Lastly, I ask that you review the rules of this forum as well. Remember: it is not allowed to discuss account-related issues or tickets in specific here in the forum.
  • sm0k3y wrote: »
    sharing account is already broke the rule, and for whom that has had used hack on ur account is also breaking the rule. Plus u said its 3 yrs ago, why shouldnt u submit ticket then but wait until recently? that is more suspicious, double breakin the rule, GM might just ignore ur ticket, my suggestion is get a new account and keep all info to urself and starting over isnt a bad thing to do. PS. my account was banned for sharing, and then they sold my account and it took me a month to get it back and unbanned, u gotta have patience, i was sending tickets and tickets. let that be a lesson

No one said i have shared my account and how the hell can you turn victim into criminal iam hacked not hacker and guess what i have been trying to send tickets since the account got stolen then i quited the game and now i want to be back that's why iam trying again !
  • [QUOTE=[M[eMo;n6937309]

No one said i have shared my account and how the hell can you turn victim into criminal iam hacked not hacker and guess what i have been trying to send tickets since the account got stolen then i quited the game and now i want to be back that's why iam trying again ![/QUOTE]

calm down, even though its hacked but i dont think z8 will approve that point, u catch me ?
  • sm0k3y wrote: »

calm down, even though its hacked but i dont think z8 will approve that point, u catch me ?

well it's not fair that i pay for this game and in the end my account just get blocked from reason like this ! I just need some kind of solution!
  • [QUOTE=[M[eMo;n6937345]

well it's not fair that i pay for this game and in the end my account just get blocked from reason like this ! I just need some kind of solution![/QUOTE]

The only solution, if there even is any, will be given through a support ticket by a GM. There is no use discussing this any further here on forum.