Verification by Mobile number

i have a suggestion which in my opinion will improve security of accounts as well as over all game experience , which is " verification for accounts with phone number "
and here is a list of reasons why this is for the greater good for both of us players and GMs and staff
1- if changing passsword of an account requires entering a code which will be sent to the registered number to be completed , i will feel more secured and i am certain it will reduce dramatically the number of tickets sent about stolen accounts
2- most of the hackers are not high rank , so whenever a hacker gets banned , he feels that it is not big of a deal , and he creates another account , and since many players play in cyper cafes , banning IPs is not the solution in my opinion , BUT if you decided to add a bracket in creating account page where u need to enter your phone number and found out that another account under the same number got banned for hacking , creating account will not be completed
3- you always encourage people not to trade thier accounts or share information about them , if u can only verify one number and u can't change it once verified , trading and sharing accounts won't be possible since it is related to security
4- if you decided to add a code sent to the registered mobile number to complete a ticket instead of the CAPATCHA , i well feel more secured that under no circumstances someone might steal my account and try to send a ticket from it

Comments