Crossfire Lite Version

CrossFire
(Lite Version)

There are more players who do not want some features within the game and prefer to play or do a specific event

The download must contain a structure that contains fewer elements than the general version to provide unimportant things and based on the user's desire the user will download these features if he wants

(For Example)
Crossfire Lite will be downloaded in a size smaller than the normal size, but if the user wants to use a specific effect, it will be downloaded first and applied, and if the user wants to use a specific event, the user will have to download it and he must also provide content to delete that event later.
-
We will then get Crossfire Lite or others, but we will get to solve the problem of game size inflation without user permission, and the user must also check the update before downloading it to make sure of its value first.

*And any suggestion I hope you share*

With Regards
WiZarD

Comments

• i have to say, pointless and useless, why? ask urself and think deeply
  • This sounds incredibly hard to implement and why would a user want to use such a version of CF?
  • They would have rewrite a lot of code for this to work. A lot of effort, for very little effect.
    If you are thinking that it will save some GB's from those that don't have an unlimited GB monthly deal, it will do very little. You will still have to download the largest files to play the game.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    They would have rewrite a lot of code for this to work. A lot of effort, for very little effect.
    If you are thinking that it will save some GB's from those that don't have an unlimited GB monthly deal, it will do very little. You will still have to download the largest files to play the game.

The idea, my friend, is to make space before starting the largest game size in the future.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/forum.z8games.com\/core\/image\/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAA\/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2dwmc8+sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4\/rnvmtl7+KitrqV\/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAnwbxDTWFDUhPK\/jMr1H6HE\/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ+sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgFUN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A+hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0+eL9D\/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC"}[/IMG2]
  • Utmost wrote: »
    This sounds incredibly hard to implement and why would a user want to use such a version of CF?

This is to save future users,
    The matter is not that difficult, it just needs effort, some planning and focus to avoid damage.
  • sm0k3y wrote: »
    i have to say, pointless and useless, why? ask urself and think deeply

I never thought deeply about getting that suggestion,
    The only issue is to save the largest number of players now and in the future, and this will also concern you with larger updates and also provide size for the game and avoid damage at the same time in addition to learning the error before sending it in the update and this is due to specific blocks and not a single block. It can also remove the last update that causes damage and avoid damage By itself.

If you don't agree with me, I get it, but this is yours, mine, and everyone else.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/forum.z8games.com\/core\/image\/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAA\/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2dwmc8+sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4\/rnvmtl7+KitrqV\/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAnwbxDTWFDUhPK\/jMr1H6HE\/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ+sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgFUN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A+hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0+eL9D\/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC"}[/IMG2]
    This sounds incredibly hard to implement and why would a user want to use such a version of CF?

The topic is not incredibly impossible. As a programmer, I see the subject as difficult and it will take longer to implement this matter, but with the help of some of the staff, I will save more time.
  • Painanator wrote: »
    They would have rewrite a lot of code for this to work. A lot of effort, for very little effect.

By the way,
    I haven't said for some players who have game size issues, I'm talking about you and me and the others to take advantage of this version as much as possible and get more attention in speed and avoid random bugs. Like now.

• anamimoyad wrote: »

This is to save future users,
    The matter is not that difficult, it just needs effort, some planning and focus to avoid damage.

What do you mean by "save future users"? I think there are very little users that currently have need for such a program, most people have a good enough PC to run CF on these days. Making a lite version doesn't necessarily mean the game is easier to run either.
    anamimoyad wrote: »

The topic is not incredibly impossible. As a programmer, I see the subject as difficult and it will take longer to implement this matter, but with the help of some of the staff, I will save more time.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just incredibly difficult. As others mentioned, I don't know if the effort required to make such a version of Crossfire will outweigh the pro's.

Little general forum tip: you are not allowed to post multiple replies after each other under one thread. Press quote on all the posts you want to reply to, than scroll up and press "Post reply" in the top left corner.
  • see what i meant? think deeply, they have given u my answer, it is pointless and useless

What do you mean by "save future users"? I think there are very little users that currently have need for such a program, most people have a good enough PC to run CF on these days. Making a lite version doesn't necessarily mean the game is easier to run either.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just incredibly difficult. As others mentioned, I don't know if the effort required to make such a version of Crossfire will outweigh the pro's.

Little general forum tip: you are not allowed to post multiple replies after each other under one thread. Press quote on all the posts you want to reply to, than scroll up and press "Post reply" in the top left corner.

What I mean in the future is when I reach the largest size of the game, which will be impossible for a normal user to use,
    And instead of losing this user, it will allow him to play as well.

But if you do not think that a copy is necessary, I respect your opinion.

see what i meant? think deeply, they have given u my answer, it is pointless and useless

This is the awaited seer. Thank you for your opinion.

This is not only a suggestion and it should be thought about because it is necessary in the future, but if we find that it is not necessary to create a Lite version, then this is your opinion and I respect it and also respect my other opinion and thank you for your participation with us.

Suggest studying other suggestions and sharing your opinion on it

Currently: Open Link
  • anamimoyad wrote: »

This is the awaited seer. Thank you for your opinion.

This is not only a suggestion and it should be thought about because it is necessary in the future, but if we find that it is not necessary to create a Lite version, then this is your opinion and I respect it and also respect my other opinion and thank you for your participation with us.

Suggest studying other suggestions and sharing your opinion on it

Currently: Open Link

ok, brother. let me be clear and specific to you.
    in future: all pc will have massive storage, and memory, RAM, system will run smooth and fast. also, according to modern internet techs, 5G is already out, which means download speed will be superb fast.
    So i think besides you and yourself, no others will consider the lite version u talking about. Sorry to let the truth out, IN FUTURE u talking about, ur thoughts will become unsupportable and extinct, cuz we are living in a fast grown economically and technologically world.

ok, brother. let me be clear and specific to you.
    in future: all pc will have massive storage, and memory, RAM, system will run smooth and fast. also, according to modern internet techs, 5G is already out, which means download speed will be superb fast.
    So i think besides you and yourself, no others will consider the lite version u talking about. Sorry to let the truth out, IN FUTURE u talking about, ur thoughts will become unsupportable and extinct, cuz we are living in a fast grown economically and technologically world.

Something disappears, collapses, or may develop to its maximum levels.

By the way,
    Thank you for the clarification, brother.

• why not upgrade the servers instead of doing this lmfao
    come on now we need more then 14tick rate servers when 60 tick rate is the standard and not hard to implement it just costs money
  • yukidesuu wrote: »
    why not upgrade the servers instead of doing this lmfao
    come on now we need more then 14tick rate servers when 60 tick rate is the standard and not hard to implement it just costs money

That's what I want to say, upgrade the game to get use for everyone.
    thanks for participating.
  • yukidesuu wrote: »
    why not upgrade the servers instead of doing this lmfao

Money is the problem.
    Sadly enough it probably isn't cost effective to put money into larger upgrades at this point. Newer versions of CF might be coming our way and our community is at the end of the road. It will probably be a couple of years yet, but this version of CF will close sooner or later. If they were going to keep it up any longer, we would have had upgrades both to hardware and software already. They would also have put money into solving the problem with cheaters.

Anything new we get now, will be the least expensive stuff they can get away with. Barely enough to keep the server going and enough players investing in it. So we should probably have as much fun as we can in this game, not take the game too seriously and not expect anything big.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • thats the thing
    me and my clan stoped playing this game because of the servers , how they can even have ESL with these servers ?
    i think that if they fixed the server problem , the game would get more people playing, also even if they release a new game i dont think it will be much better seeing this forum only ask questions about zp or prem weapons instead of real bugs.
    dont get me wrong tho cuz i bought vip to help th egame and now i regret heavily