Rest in peace my sweet CF

Good day to all those who read this post about pain.......
for more than six months, the game continues to die, and all because of a simple banality-the inaction of the project administration.
Constant use of legs + sniper rifle (which has long been fixed in the Russian localization), the use of cheats , the use of macros without recoil, bugs with capsules (empty window with items) , lags due to the combat pass (despite the fact that 2 servers were deleted), distribution of Scorpion evo (capsules, rating , mutation), because of which it is impossible to play .
=====================================
to solve several problems at once , such as lagers in rooms and cheaters / macroers , I suggest closing access to the following localizations : Egypt, Turkey, Germany and Vietnam (these 2 localizations are suppliers of third-party software and use of game bugs, which is why they are used by both Egyptians and Turks).I understand perfectly well that this is about 30-45% of the paid audience, but you need to have a conscience and not use third-party software. I can also offer a system of kicks for lags-for example ** a player entered a room with a ping of 90 + for 10 seconds, if this ping persists or increases, then the player leaves the room without entering this room further. Players with a ping of 90 + play beautifully on Mena and Amerecan servers with a ping of up to 50, please remove them from the EU servers....
=============================
The use of AFK - bot is also a third-party software equivalent to macros , but for some reason the game administration does not prohibit this .....
===================
Using cheats is a system of sending complaints about cheaters who have died in the Bud, because you need 3 or more votes on a cheater (tested many times), it means that the Turks and the Egyptians will not give up the complaints, even if they use cheats (especially if they are in their team)
===============
The imbalance when using Evo is solved by correcting the damage to the limbs and range , namely by reducing it .
===========
Leg + sniper rifle - this has long been the same imbalance in the game with the use of fast fast Zoom , solved by blocking the kick
======
Fans of using macros = solution to the problem complete replacement of anti-cheat with artificial intelligence, which will allow much faster identification of such "people" (creatures) , the human factor in identifying macros also undoubtedly helps to identify them, but it is quite difficult to punish such people due to the negligence of the game administration.
p/s I apologize if there are errors in the text translated all Google services :confused:

Comments

• I'm just gonna add few cents here and there, my views.

You're frustrated about the Egyptian/Turkish/German/Vietnam "locations" because they are suppliers of 3rd part software? Where is your evidence to prove such thing.
    Nowadays with opensource code, anybody from anywhere can code a 3rd party software - never mind a cheat that cannot be licensed as its a massive rule breaker. You cannot put a trademark on it.

Macro users can be reported by support tickets with valid evidence through replay stamps; you usually notice that someone is using a macro if they move at the same time as performing certain action. Example; Sniper users who use macro tend to move forward while using the macro, makes their body look as if they are getting stuck on something.

Kick + Sniper shooting is not considered as a bug, it was an intended feature that people managed to get advantage of. You either win or lose against someone with high accuracy, there is no in-between.

For the ping suggestion, it has been said multiple times on the forum - "Server Ping Restriction" but the idea has never gone through, the servers are sometimes empty especially during school days.
    If they limited MENA server only for the Turkish and Egyptian players & keep EU servers for other countries, I still doubt this game would of been revived.

AFK botters have been in the game ever since it came out, there are multiple ways to bypass the away-from-keyboard system, even without a software. Reporting ZombieMode AFK Bots can now be done through support tickets, you just need to post evidence at least 3 screenshots; start, middle and ending of the match result. Along with the players tags - images have to be original, no edits.

Regarding the free evo situation, there are worse weapons that can be easily obtained in the game so not sure why you selected EVO out of the whole "noob" weapon collection. Since we have new ZM mode/map released called "DarkTower" you can easily obtain 9A91 from it by playing few games. It dominates the EVO.

The game is old, you need to remember this - the game engine itself has big limitations. I also get frustrated but we can't do much about it.
  • If you exclude those counted countries, there will be no players left in the game: D
  • [USER="7180662"]iLoveZPloL[/USER] and [USER="27654415"]{Mamy}[/USER], can’t agree more. Why do you think the MENA regions are allowed to play West? EU died because the GM’s decided to excluded them, we’re not talking about 30-45% here.
  • Egypt is their main player base
    Germany is their main source of money

I can't imagine any option that any of these would be excluded
  • merge cfcn and cfna and get rid of them mid asian players.....damn, i cant imagine how packed would it be, traffic runs crazy, new contents, language barrier, and so on.....but hey, it isnt a bad idea, let tencent and z8 (merge as well)be our publisher and we sure will get faster response, less hackers.
  • iLoveZPloL
    1)more nonsense I have not heard send to AFK bot ZM screenshots , why can't I give access to replays on ZM ?
    2)since when is 9a-91 is dominant over the evo ? (you just compared the sky and the water)
    3)the problem with the AFK bot is not solved, because 90% of AFK bots use macros of the AFK bot program
    example AFK bot + shooting without scatter
    4)the situation with the use of a sniper rifle + leg is depressing because it is firstly an imbalance and secondly it is often used by macro users
    5)With regards to cheaters , go to YouTube and take a look (the most recent video a week ago by the way , the video is from an Arab but there is also a video from Turkey), as my personal statistics allow you to make sure of this since I personally banned more than 30 people from Turkey or Egypt
  • adigagever92
    Seriously?
    "Egypt is their main player base" despite the fact that the project was originally created for Canadians and Americans :confused:
    Germany is not the main source of money
  • At least you don't see Romanians speak romanian on the chat.
    I see turks everywhere, CF NA is now CF turk. Every one is now mohamed or ahmed,
    I didn't knew there where so many romanians, I am romanian and I never saw anyone speak romanian on the chat, ONLY TURKS
  • AnakinNagy wrote: »
    At least you don't see Romanians speak romanian on the chat.
    I see turks everywhere, CF NA is now CF turk. Every one is now mohamed or ahmed,
    I didn't knew there where so many romanians, I am romanian and I never saw anyone speak romanian on the chat, ONLY TURKS
    text removed :)
  • [USER="24605390"]Sweet_Cat[/USER] does not have enough experience to evaluate things such as macros. I met him in a HMX game some time ago and.. he's that kind of guy who thinks everyone hacks or use macros when they kill him.

I suggested him to buy a GG VIP because he clearly has no idea how easy it is to shoot with that thing, instead it seems (or seams, as he corrected me) he has a strong opinion about VIP buyers (see the screenshot below). I dislike people who insult VIP buyers, since VIP owners are part of what's keeping this game alive.

nYc5Lxr.jpg

Also, Sniper+Kick is a feature, not a bug, and even if I don't use it I hope it doesn't get removed since it is NOT unbalanced. But of course, he can't know that since he doesn't own any vips (no barrett and no character), so he doesn't know the downside of using that feature - that you must stand still.
  • Andrew1798 wrote: »
    [USER="24605390"]Sweet_Cat[/USER] does not have enough experience to evaluate things such as macros. I met him in a HMX game some time ago and.. he's that kind of guy who thinks everyone hacks or use macros when they kill him.

I suggested him to buy a GG VIP because he clearly has no idea how easy it is to shoot with that thing, instead it seems (or seams, as he corrected me) he has a strong opinion about VIP buyers (see the screenshot below). I dislike people who insult VIP buyers, since VIP owners are part of what's keeping this game alive.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/nYc5Lxr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Also, Sniper+Kick is a feature, not a bug, and even if I don't use it I hope it doesn't get removed since it is NOT unbalanced. But of course, he can't know that since he doesn't own any vips (no barrett and no character), so he doesn't know the downside of using that feature - that you must stand still.
    I don't mind supporting the game with donations, but abusing the software is bad for your account, just like in your case, the game has no noticeable recoil very much
    Seriously? is it NOT BALANCED? well, 7 people will put you against you, and you are 8 in the room, I will see how your words will quickly change, despite the fact that in the Russian localization this possibility has been partially eradicated