what is goin on

just updated and hacks already? my pin was unstable and many other bugs, issues, error, can we fix this it or not! how we suppose play?

Comments

• sm0k3y wrote: »
    just updated and hacks already? my pin was unstable and many other bugs, issues, error, can we fix this it or not! how we suppose play?

Stop crying kid!!

Pinkhorse
  • wolf124 wrote: »

Stop crying kid!!

Pinkhorse

i kno u, jus sayin, whts wrong with u ppl?
  • Same as it ever was. Accept your fate. I gave up hope years ago.
  • It won't get any better, only worse as they put more new content into the game. The only way it will get better, is if they update the game-engine both for all new content and newer hardware. That will take time, effort and a lot of cash. I don't think they will put up any of it at this stage. They will keep going for as long as they can without doing anything major, then close the game.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    It won't get any better, only worse as they put more new content into the game. The only way it will get better, is if they update the game-engine both for all new content and newer hardware. That will take time, effort and a lot of cash. I don't think they will put up any of it at this stage. They will keep going for as long as they can without doing anything major, then close the game.

close the game, no doubt, jus dont know when. if this server only covers NA, it would be closed already. Luckyily this is a korean company instead american company, otherwise they will gets alot complain thru BBS, BBS turn it into gov, and then they will face some sorta rights for the ppl law. idk where u from, but doin business like this in US they aint gunna slide thru, and their term and policy is full of injustice.
  • sm0k3y wrote: »

close the game, no doubt, jus dont know when. if this server only covers NA, it would be closed already. Luckyily this is a korean company instead american company, otherwise they will gets alot complain thru BBS, BBS turn it into gov, and then they will face some sorta rights for the ppl law. idk where u from, but doin business like this in US they aint gunna slide thru, and their term and policy is full of injustice.

I am from Sweden and they wouldn't be able to do business like this here either. We have pretty strict laws when it comes to customers rights. Problem is that we have very weak punishments generally (I have seen murderers who have been out from prison in 1-2 years), so some try it anyway, especially bigger businesses.
    I think laws for gaming and software companies will get stricter with time over the whole world. It's really only 25 years since regular people begun using the internet for real. So we are in the infancy of the timeline of companies that offer online services. In 100 years they will look back and think: "what a bunch of idiots who put up with all that crap from the early gaming-companies".
    JackPain (Sweden)

I am from Sweden and they wouldn't be able to do business like this here either. We have pretty strict laws when it comes to customers rights. Problem is that we have very weak punishments generally (I have seen murderers who have been out from prison in 1-2 years), so some try it anyway, especially bigger businesses.
    I think laws for gaming and software companies will get stricter with time over the whole world. It's really only 25 years since regular people begun using the internet for real. So we are in the infancy of the timeline of companies that offer online services. In 100 years they will look back and think: "what a bunch of idiots who put up with all that crap from the early gaming-companies".

online free gaming system vs pay gaming are different......z8 said they own the property of ur account which is ridiculous. anything come with money, there will be a law protects the consumers,u spend money and u dont own? USA aint gunna pass that, like i said luckily they are in canada, they smart...lol. imagine HQ is in US, the game will be different, they will respind quick and fix any issue on site. cuz u trigger some rich player off big time, ur company gunna have to pay more against the lawsuit
  • This game already end for a long time since those chinese skins/toys releaded by them! This game still survive and active today because those who put thousand dollars on this game could not leave for any reason, and luckily they not only cover NA, so it mean they have 50% chance to survive when they mirage another region severs! Fun fact, 2017 when they banned some U.S professional players, the NA sever till now only has 1 fully channel active compare to past!!!
    Hope this p2w game closed soon!!!
  • This game already end for a long time since those chinese skins/toys releaded by them! This game still survive and active today because those who put thousand dollars on this game could not leave for any reason, and luckily they not only cover NA, so it mean they have 50% chance to survive when they mirage another region severs! Fun fact, 2017 when they banned some U.S professional players, the NA sever till now only has 1 fully channel active compare to past!!!
    Hope this p2w game closed soon!!!

2017 i wasnt playin anymore,i sure did spend around 10k bak in 2010-2013. i return cuz nothing else to do, and yes this game change alot since the day i was gone

100 years time? That is true optimism and I hope you are right .I think we might still be here,but any survivors will still be throwing rocks at each other. Ohhh the end is nigh!. The Doom Monger has spoken!!, :eek:
  • AtomAntz wrote: »

100 years time? That is true optimism and I hope you are right .I think we might still be here,but any survivors will still be throwing rocks at each other. Ohhh the end is nigh!. The Doom Monger has spoken!!, :eek:

Nah, I am thinking chance wise
    25% Like the Fallout world
    25% Like William Gibson's sprawl trilogy.
    5% Like Star Trek.
    5% Little or no change
    40% Civilization existing in city-size parts, with barren lands outside, in almost all of the world.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • There is a book written in 1969 by Roger Zelazny called Damnation Alley. Well worth a read. Also a film by the same name from 1977.. Dated, but well worth a look if you like a bit of Sci Fi. Lots of what you are saying is in this Film/Book.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    There is a book written in 1969 by Roger Zelazny called Damnation Alley. Well worth a read. Also a film by the same name from 1977.. Dated, but well worth a look if you like a bit of Sci Fi. Lots of what you are saying is in this Film/Book.

I have seen the movie, though it was a while ago. It's worth seeing just because of Hannibal & Hawk in the same movie. Would have been interesting to see them in true crossover between the A-team and Air Wolf, but it's nice anyway. I haven't read the book, got to check that one out. Thanks.:D
    JackPain (Sweden)