Why you guys do this to us?

Really GM'S?
I used my GP like almost 1M
I was waiting for this gun but now i wasting my GP
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/jNBjYKD.png"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/MbZZknA.png"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/WnZ0NUw.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• Greed?
    Incompetence?
    Evilness?
    Just because they want to give a big text deleted to players who waited for the CF weapons?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Ya I did the same thing. Kinda stupid in my opinion especially considering these are GP items so they literally lose nothing by letting us buy time in bulk.
  • I still think that one of the ones I stated is the underlying reason.

1.Greed = They are working on something that will take the place of the packs, to be released soon. But It will cost ZP for a permanent set or for 3,6 or 12 month set.
    2.Incompetence = Something was done back at the main developer office, that can't be fixed easily by WEST, but they choose to put out the packs anyway, because people have been asking for them.
    3.Evil and the last one, was mostly a joke (they are about the same thing too). But I have seen gaming-companies that have done worse, just because they want to. The reason that they stated, means nothing really. What has stacking the packages to do with tournaments? Maybe to gain more control over players, some how, maybe. IDK:confused:

Couldn't find the right GIF I wanted to insert here, but imagine a picture of B.P. Richfield from the series "Dinosaurs", saying "BECAUSE WE SAY SO".:D
    I know I have seen it on the web, but couldn't find it now.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Though I myself don’t really care for the CFS weapons, your frustration is understandable. Chances are stackable packs will be released in the future. For now the packs will remain this way because players that compete in tournaments would want multiple versions of a certain weapon. For example the Colt, which is way more powerful than the Desert Eagle these days.
  • Flex90866 wrote: »
    Ya I did the same thing. Kinda stupid in my opinion especially considering these are GP items so they literally lose nothing by letting us buy time in bulk.

I am 100% agree
  • From what I understood on Discord, the development team intentionally created these packages so that competitive players can be able to have the CFS weapons on different SETs.

Example: Someone who wants to have 2 CFS pistols in different bags.

I say this without any intention of offending anyone: I think, and we believe it's senseless and unfair. It's quite absurd.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Though I myself don’t really care for the CFS weapons, your frustration is understandable. Chances are stackable packs will be released in the future. For now the packs will remain this way because players that compete in tournaments would want multiple versions of a certain weapon. For example the Colt, which is way more powerful than the Desert Eagle these days.
    From what I understood on Discord, the development team intentionally created these packages so that competitive players can be able to have the CFS weapons on different SETs.

Example: Someone wants to have 2 CFS pistols in different bags.

I say this without any intention of offending anyone: I think, and we believe it's senseless and unfair. It's quite absurd.

A bit of my 2 and 3 guesses combined. As they could have put out 2 different versions of packs. It's not like they didn't know that a great number of players are using them in private tournaments, which keeps the competitive side of CF alive. If they planned on having them out all year around (which they'll probably won't), they could have stated that in the update notice. We also know that there can be 2 versions of the same weapon, one that stacks and one that won't (As it has been that way with some weapons in the past).
    They also could have stated their plans a bit before releasing their packs, as they know that players have been asking about them, to buy big stacks that last year around. To give them a fair warning. If they say that they didn't know, they are really bad liars on the scale of saying that water isn't wet.

They did announce it in the update, but in a small notice that easily can be missed. Knowing full well, what would happen, as they know the CF-West community.
    So again it sums up to Laziness/Just because and Incompetence in how it was handled. Greed might still be a factor, we will see if they release any ZP packs with CFS weapons, then we have 3 out of 3.

It does no damage personally to me, as I don't play competitive in anyway and have the anniversary weapons if I wanted to use the weapons because they are good. But it angers (there isn't really any nice word to describe, how much anger) me, to see how idiotic this has been handled, there simply is no good excuse for it. As they could have done it differently, with just a little more effort, but they chose not to do it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

A bit of my 2 and 3 guesses combined. As they could have put out 2 different versions of packs. It's not like they didn't know that a great number of players are using them in private tournaments, which keeps the competitive side of CF alive. If they planned on having them out all year around (which they'll probably won't), they could have stated that in the update notice. We also know that there can be 2 versions of the same weapon, one that stacks and one that won't (As it has been that way with some weapons in the past).
    They also could have stated their plans a bit before releasing their packs, as they know that players have been asking about them, to buy big stacks that last year around. To give them a fair warning. If they say that they didn't know, they are really bad liars on the scale of saying that water isn't wet.

They did announce it in the update, but in a small notice that easily can be missed. Knowing full well, what would happen, as they know the CF-West community.
    So again it sums up to Laziness/Just because and Incompetence in how it was handled. Greed might still be a factor, we will see if they release any ZP packs with CFS weapons, then we have 3 out of 3.

It does no damage personally to me, as I don't play competitive in anyway and have the anniversary weapons if I wanted to use the weapons because they are good. But it angers (there isn't really any nice word to describe, how much anger) me, to see how idiotic this has been handled, there simply is no good excuse for it. As they could have done it differently, with just a little more effort, but they chose not to do it.

It's evident. Of course, you are, and I agree totally with you.
  • Painanator wrote: »

I understand what you mean, changes to something that's been like this for so many years should be better announced at the beginning. I do hope there will be a different way of availability when it comes to the CFS weapons, it's stupid for them to only be there for one month a year anyways.
  • This game's problem has been the same all along: Complete disconnect between playerbase / publishers / developpers.

Who is to blame? Certainly not the playerbase.

Literally every issue (past or present) that makes a significant portion of the players complain in the forums or Discord can be traced back to that very reality.

My advice? Stop caring and do your thing.

Either move on to another game or accept the game as it is.

I myself, chose the latter option. However, I also committed to never spending any money on the game again, which helps immensely when it comes to moments of frustration like the topic of this thread.

I hope my post didn't come out as aggressive. This is my opinion and I think it might inspire some of you to change your attitude towards CF in a way that makes you enjoy the game more as well as not getting frustrated with the company's decision making.
  • Asgard1g wrote: »
    This game's problem has been the same all along: Complete disconnect between playerbase / publishers / developpers.

Who is to blame? Certainly not the playerbase.

Literally every issue (past or present) that makes a significant portion of the players complain in the forums or Discord can be traced back to that very reality.

My advice? Stop caring and do your thing.

Either move on to another game or accept the game as it is.

I myself, chose the latter option. However, I also committed to never spending any money on the game again, which helps immensely when it comes to moments of frustration like the topic of this thread.

I hope my post didn't come out as aggressive. This is my opinion and I think it might inspire some of you to change your attitude towards CF in a way that makes you enjoy the game more as well as not getting frustrated with the company's decision making.

I would have to agree. There is too much distance between the developers and CF West. The developers should give the GM’s more responsibility in collecting feedback and creating polls in order to create content that actually fits the Western community. Now we just get one patch after the other shoved down our throats with content we have never asked for.