[ONLY GM REPLYS] un-reportable players

Recently, hacks allow hackers not to be reported! I reported 20 hacks in 30 days (And they got banned)! which means almost every day I play crossfire I meet at least 1 hacker. Moreover, some hackers are not reportable, you cannot report them, I recorded 2 of them using windows game mode, I recorded how they fly, open gates in mass mutation mode, and how they're unreportable, all proved in my recorded videos (I wasn't enabling crossfire reply) Can I report using my own recorded videos?.

CROSSFIRE now SUCKS. I have 3 VIPs, I'm done with this game, I want a refund to all my VIPs because simply you apparently cannot do your job and cannot stop hacks! So I want my money back.

Comments

• According to the terms and conditions, you have 48 hours — after purchase— to request a refund.

Introduction: you have 48 hours to ask for a refund before you are no longer allowed to ask for a refund.

3. Item Purchase and Refund Policy

All Item Purchases are final. Z8Games takes no responsibility for mistaken actions within its game relating to item purchasing. Refunds (of Z8Games Points) will be given for item purchases so long as the purchaser contacts Z8Games within 48 hours of the purchase. Refunds (of Z8Games Points) will be given for Cross Fire items with durations of 30 days or more only if the purchaser contacts Z8Games within 48 hours of the purchase of the item. Refund of this type will only be given once per account.

Source: https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx
    Please note:
    1. Refunds are only 48 hours within the purchase.
    2. You can ask for a refund only one time — once (refund will only be given once per account).
    3. The 48 hours timer is between when you purchase and when you send the ticket. Their reply doesn't change the time.
    Unfortunately, if you weren't able to contact them within 48 hours of purchase, they can't refund it.

You had to send a ticket to the department correct: Payments/Purchases/Refunds > Item Refund

And that's once per lifetime of the account.

Please note*:the weekends are not working days so that you won't get an answer from them.