Impossible to rank in ranked

As the title says, for me personally it seems pretty much impossible for me to rank up since I get matched with people that either doesn't have sound on, pushes as GR and dies, is just really bad, doesn't understand English and therefore can't type in English either. It's pretty much me vs. the entire other team in 80% of the matches, and I regularly take at least 12+ kills. What else must I do?

Since the new ranked season started yesterday I played 5 games with my two in real life friends just in order to get a rank. We won all of them easily, and I was by no means bottomfragging except for one map where I got 5/4 in K/D. They were assigned platinum 2 and 3, which I assume is because they ended the previous season on Platinum 5 and Diamond, while I got Gold 3 because I was stuck at Silver last season for the same reasons as I'm stuck now at Gold 3 (My friends started playing ranked a week before me). As it looks right now it's pretty much impossible for me to catch up with them since I'm getting matched with complete brainless players. I've even told them to stop playing ranked for awhile just so I can try to catch up with them, but so far I'm 1/5 in wins and losses.

So what I'm asking is, even tho it's kinda mean to other players, is it faster for my two friends to leave the ranked games they get into? Is the penalty big enough to derank them faster than it is for me to play and try to win to catch up with them?
If that isn't a valid option, then I guess I'm looking for English-speaking players around Gold 3 whose actually good at the game, plays with sound and gives info to play with. Getting kinda tired of a7a and 3a4 in chat instead of words I actually understand.

In-game name: Volkoff1096

Comments

• This sure is frustrating, I have experienced the same when I returned to the game and missed a season. The placement is terrible. Asking your friends to derank just so they can play with you might be a bit over the top. I won't be able to help you since I pretty much stopped playing ranked, I hope you find some good teammates!
  • Utmost wrote: »
    This sure is frustrating, I have experienced the same when I returned to the game and missed a season. The placement is terrible. Asking your friends to derank just so they can play with you might be a bit over the top. I won't be able to help you since I pretty much stopped playing ranked, I hope you find some good teammates!

Well, as I said. That seems to be the best and fastest option in order for us to play. I just don't know how big the point penalty is for leaving. If it's just 1-5 points withdrawn, it's definitely not worth leaving. If it's like 20-30 however, it is in my opinion.
  • -pretty much impossible for me to rank up
    -doesn't understand English and therefore can't type in English
    -getting matched with complete brainless players
    - tired of a7a and 3a4 in chat instead of words I actually understand.

I totally understand you. 101%
    My Team: 1 is afk, the second is camping base (instead of pushing some spot(s) as Attacker), third is moving like a bot, and the
    fourth is hiding in the base.

I know and feel your pain, but what can we do?

I am platinum 1 now. I am not sure if i wanna get teams like this over and over again. :rolleyes:
  • A big part of the problem for you, is probably that they put ranked up on the pass. It means that every point hungry player will enter ranked, but few will play for real. They probably did that, so ranked won't be empty, now when they have made their changes.

I'm sorry for you, but I am feeling a little evil glee, now when they reap the consequences of their bad decisions. I am a little angry (read word beginning with a P), because I planned on entering ranked again this season, now when I finally have a 9A, so I can give some irritation payback (and maybe snatch another weapon on the way), but now my dream of payback is gone. So all that is left is to laugh as the mode goes to hell. As with all it's usual problems that will make you go crazy, the rewards are simply too bad to play ranked without the gratification of irritating others.
    JackPain (Sweden)

• I totally understand you. 101%
    My Team: 1 is afk, the second is camping base (instead of pushing some spot(s) as Attacker), third is moving like a bot, and the
    fourth is hiding in the base.

I know and feel your pain, but what can we do?

I am platinum 1 now. I am not sure if i wanna get teams like this over and over again. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I feel you. I'm pretty much ready to give up on ranked because I get matched with teammates who seem to have only played zombie mode, and assume S&D will be the same thing.
  • Painanator wrote: »
    A big part of the problem for you, is probably that they put ranked up on the pass. It means that every point hungry player will enter ranked, but few will play for real. They probably did that, so ranked won't be empty, now when they have made their changes.

I'm sorry for you, but I am feeling a little evil glee, now when they reap the consequences of their bad decisions. I am a little angry (read word beginning with a P), because I planned on entering ranked again this season, now when I finally have a 9A, so I can give some irritation payback (and maybe snatch another weapon on the way), but now my dream of payback is gone. So all that is left is to laugh as the mode goes to hell. As with all it's usual problems that will make you go crazy, the rewards are simply too bad to play ranked without the gratification of irritating others.

I'm not only playing ranked because of the pass. I'm playing it because I wanna see how high up I can get. And by soloqueueing that seems pretty much impossible. If I play with my friends I know for sure that we can reach at least diamond, maybe even master. And I know I can just skip playing ranked at all, but my friends wants to play it, and I want to play with them.

• I'm not only playing ranked because of the pass. I'm playing it because I wanna see how high up I can get. And by soloqueueing that seems pretty much impossible. If I play with my friends I know for sure that we can reach at least diamond, maybe even master. And I know I can just skip playing ranked at all, but my friends wants to play it, and I want to play with them.

I am not saying you are doing it (if you did, your rank wouldn't matter to you), but the larger part of those who plays it this season, will probably be only hunting for points for the pass and not put any effort into it. Also, a large part of them will suddenly disappear after they've gotten their points, so it might become better after a while.

Just grind on and you'll get there in the end. If I managed to solo up to master, everyone should be able to do it, as I suck at s&d. It took some grinding though, I think I played around 500-600 matches total, that season. Beginning somewhere at the gold level, I think.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Lol, dude, if you are good, u can easily get up to at least master legend rank by playing solo.

You said: " my friends wants to play it, and I want to play with them". So why are you not playing in the full party? So it's not 100% chance to play with 11 yo Ahmed who is staying at the base in the corner.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »
    Lol, dude, if you are good, u can easily get up to at least master legend rank by playing solo.

You said: " my friends wants to play it, and I want to play with them". So why are you not playing in the full party? So it's not 100% chance to play with 11 yo Ahmed who is staying at the base in the corner.

I'm good, but I'm not that good. I'm still in need of teammates to give info, kill some off, and so on.

And what do you mean play in the full party? My friends can't invite me to ranked lobby, and I can't invite them to ranked lobbys, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

• I'm good, but I'm not that good. I'm still in need of teammates to give info, kill some off, and so on.

And what do you mean play in the full party? My friends can't invite me to ranked lobby, and I can't invite them to ranked lobbys, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

What do u mean by "cannot invite each other"? It might happen if you are out of their ranks for 3 times. So, legend 1 cannot invite legend 4 and master 3.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »

What do u mean by "cannot invite each other"? It might happen if you are out of their ranks for 3 times. So, legend 1 cannot invite legend 4 and master 3.

You didn't read the main post through then. I wrote that my two friends were assigned platinum 2 and 3, while I was assigned gold 3. That's more than 3 levels. I already knew that. The point of the entire topic was to find out if there's a way I can play with them even tho they're 5 levels higher than me. Or if I just have to level alone and probably never catch up with them since I seem to be EXTREMELY unlucky with teammates.