characters modifier

Hello,
I've played crossfire since 2012, but i stopped playing it when a new characters have been released which contain some nudity, I understand that this is not considered a problem in most of european & west countries but in my country (and in my religion) it considered a problem and i think it's not only in my country (or in my religion),
so, my suggestion is to make some think in the setting that the player can turn it on or off which allow the player to see other characters without any nudity (either by make 2 designs of the character with and without nudity, or by making all the characters in the game to be shown as a character the player choose ).
By this way, we can respect everyone freedom to watch or not nudity without leaving the game.
Finally, i hope you read this suggestion and i'm sorry for writing such a long letter.
Have a good day♥

Comments

• Considering the popularity of the game in China, many characters are displayed the way they are. This isn’t nudity though, let’s not forget this game is rated T for teen.

Changes probably will not be made.
  • i think you misunderstand me or my letter wasn't wrote well it's my fault,
    you're right it's not nudity, i mean " partial nudity"
    i know that the game is ranked T but i'm talking about that some societies (& religions) considers the "partial nudity" is something that shameful and essentially negative, especially in middle east (& in abrahamic religions) where the game has a great number of players there,
    and that's why i wrote this suggestion,to respect the traditions of this society without affecting other players which see that it's not a problem,
    moreover this will attract more players who loves the game but don't play it because of that,
    i hope you understand me
  • I do understand where you're coming from and wouldn't mind a option like this to be available. The only problem is that this game remains Western and for the most part, the community has no complains about the partial nudity in the game. I get you'd want to see it changed but I'm just saying they probably won't do it if only a small part of the community takes offense to characters like these.
  • ok, i get it,
    i'm just trying to give a suggestion and the game developers may take it or not.
    thanks for your opinion ♥