BulletProof

this game became pay2win even in competitive mode since bp is allowed.Everyone have to spend money to buy bp otherway he die like paper.So what about make bp buyable P E R M A N E N T ? we dont care if it will be with zp or gp just make it permanent , the c4 kit aswell.

Comments

• I feel you. I just got back to the game since about a year and HATE having to waste coupons on BP every time.. A option to buy it permanent would be great.

As for C4 kit, don’t you practically get it unlimited when spinning GP crates?
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6934347]You have the option to get bulletproof helmet and jacket for free :

1. You can get Bulletproof package (helmet+jacket) for 30 days form mercenary free pass : buy mercenary free pass with 50.000 GP and reach level 53.

2. On black market cupons: you can get bulletproof helmet for 7 days = 25 cupons OR 30 days = 50 cupons , same price for bulletproof jacket.
    AND if you need cupons : open old GP crates or complete events like playing 2 hours each weekend and get free ZP crates, then dismantle temporary weapons you get for more cupons.[/QUOTE]

i rather play competitive than do missions in public in mutant modes or ffa with a tone of spops and vips earning nothing.That means option 1 aint gonna work for most of players that NEED the bp and not pub players.2nd i rather take a weapon permantly than wasting my coupons on bp .. and the problem is that i wasting coupons faster than im getting so its pointless aswell.So basically we still pay 2 buy bp.
  • SHUANGJI1 wrote: »

i rather play competitive than do missions in public in mutant modes or ffa with a tone of spops and vips earning nothing.That means option 1 aint gonna work for most of players that NEED the bp and not pub players.2nd i rather take a weapon permantly than wasting my coupons on bp .. and the problem is that i wasting coupons faster than im getting so its pointless aswell.So basically we still pay 2 buy bp.

If you play competitive-games, I think you should be given Bulletproof pack for those games, like the cfs weapons. I thought you couldn't use any armor in competitions, but if you are allowed, everybody should be given the pack to use during the matches, otherwise it's kind of an unfair advantage.

For coupons, any player is having the chance to collect about 100-150 Coupons per month (depending on luck), from the free zp crates you can get. Which is a fair deal I think. At the pace they are changing Coupon weapons, it should be no problem for any player getting all coupon weapons and having coupons left over. (And that is without spending any ZP).

I doubt they will start to sell the pack permanently though. If it's a thing they make money on, they don't want to let go of it. + It's one of the main reason they use to defend that coupons are useful, even if you have the weapons already. So they don't have to change them so often. Now when they made the timed extra bags, not that useful anymore. Because they made an option to buy all of them permanently. But i might be wrong.

As for making the Defuse buy-able permanently, it's kind of redundant. I have been playing actively on this account for about 2 years, I bought 200ZP crates total, so I haven't "bought" a lot of GP. I have about 10 years of defuse-c4 and extra grenades pack (and I haven't been saving any of it, for about a year).

A way to get bulletproof helmet and armor, that wasn't mentioned, is from the ZM1 crates (for anyone interested, check which crates yourself) and through playing ZM2 (but they are rarer there)
    JackPain (Sweden)