Mercenary pass free premium

My suggestion is that a player can instantly unlock the premium pass for free if he completes ALL of the challenges for a given month (all daily, seasonal, mid-seasonal and limited contracts) so about 100 of them.

Comments

• But surely and preferably a free choice of weapons on top of that?
    A little tip: if you buy 100k ZP now you can be premium for 7 months. As long as you don't spend your zp on something else
  • IMChuck wrote: »
    But surely and preferably a free choice of weapons on top of that?
    A little tip: if you buy 100k ZP now you can be premium for 7 months. As long as you don't spend your zp on something else

Its called a balanced model for future f2p games. You might want to look it up.
    It wages time you are willing to invest vs the money you are willing to pay.
    Had they kept the trade market it would have been in check, but they removed the single most important improvement of this game.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    My suggestion is that a player can instantly unlock the premium pass for free if he completes ALL of the challenges for a given month (all daily, seasonal, mid-seasonal and limited contracts) so about 100 of them.

Agree but with removing the primium permanent weapons and keep the gp one for fair .
  • It would be nice, but I wouldn't do it my self. I got neither the time or will to do it (I won't pay them 20/30 K for it either. too expensive for one month). But for those willing to grind and don't have the cash, it would be a valid option. I don't doubt that most players who pay for it now, will still pay for it, so there will be no greater loss in income.
    JackPain (Sweden)