ideas to ribbons

Hello

Few ideas to ribbons
  • Make a ribbon for 200 clears on the new zm map "dark tower",I don't see a point to add such a map,if everyone are just playing 1-2 days for get the knive+9a gold and then quite the map and never come back to it.A ribbon would make this map active for longer a while.
  • Add to August pass event a new "week" ribbon,just like the pistol week from the first month of the pass event,but new and not old,something like "rifle week ribbon" (just like the ribbon CFBR has),so both players who want new ribbons and players who already get all the old "week" ribbons can enjoy from it.
  • Bring back the "CF Games Ribbon" this year (next week),the in real life Olympic games were scheduled to be held in 23.7.2020 this year.We all know that due the covid 19,it has been cancelled.I think at least on crossfire ,they should still hold an event next week and bring back the cf games ribbon,because lots of people are waiting this ribbon to back for the 4 years already,so I know it a bit silly,but GMs if you could still consider this idea,that would be great

Comments