Change weapon in game while playing

hey there,
I suggest you add a way to change weapons in bags during playing in the game
I think a lot of people will love it and it will increase the number of players

Comments

• mikel22 wrote: »
    hey there,
    I suggest you add a way to change weapons in bags during playing in the game
    I think a lot of people will love it and it will increase the number of players

Do you mean between the 2 rows of bags, that you now can get?
    As you already can change between bags in the beginning of the game. Changing between bags after you fired a weapon, is a big no no. It would be like playing with cheats.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Do you mean between the 2 rows of bags, that you now can get?
    As you already can change between bags in the beginning of the game. Changing between bags after you fired a weapon, is a big no no. It would be like playing with cheats.

i mean change weapons that already in the bag during the game .... i mean play with any weapon in storage while playing without putting it in the bag just press B button and choose he weapon and play
  • mikel22 wrote: »

i mean change weapons that already in the bag during the game .... i mean play with any weapon in storage while playing without putting it in the bag just press B button and choose he weapon and play

Would be okay if you don't have too many weapons, but for me and a lot of other players, it will only be irritating, because of many weapons in storage.

I have to say
    a. Irritating if you have more than a handful of weapons in storage.
    b. Players should be locked into using only a set number of weapons, otherwise I think it will ruin the game balance (even more), but I could be wrong in this.
    c. A lot of us, has payed real money too have more bags already, it would be kind of infuriating, if that money suddenly was wasted at nothing.
    d. Having bags is kind of necessary when we have weapons (not only VIP's) that give exp+ and such things.
    JackPain (Sweden)