USP/pistol macros

I know when it comes to macro or scripting, that can get you banned. But I have rlly high FPS and with the usp, I can tap it SUPER fast to where it sounds like a machine gun. No macros or anything, just pure fast clicking. If that’s the case, would I get banned for clicking super fast? Haven’t tried other pistols but pretty sure they have a speed cap. Thanks I don’t wanna get banned

Comments

• wienerburg wrote: »
    I know when it comes to macro or scripting, that can get you banned. But I have rlly high FPS and with the usp, I can tap it SUPER fast to where it sounds like a machine gun. No macros or anything, just pure fast clicking. If that’s the case, would I get banned for clicking super fast? Haven’t tried other pistols but pretty sure they have a speed cap. Thanks I don’t wanna get banned

I think u will get 100% correct info when u send a ticket to gms in others category, here cf community will guess and reply rarely when u find someone replies with a correct info
  • There is a huge difference on the USP pistol between someone who has a fast trigger finger and someone who is macro firing it.
    I tend to have a fast trigger finger and can fire my COP357's and USP's pretty fast, to the point everyone cries macro.. but I have also seen players using macro on their USP's and it's a hell of a lot faster than what I can fire it
    if you're not using macro's then don't worry about it
  • Trigger finger still has a delay between shots.

Pistol macros can make every pistol seem like a Mac-10 or 93R.