Has a Supply Crate Ever Killed You?

I was on my way to the nearest ice cream store holding my soxy Golden Minimi. Then I heard footsteps "Thud.. Thud. Thud Thud Thudthudhuthudhuthud", something is coming closer! And there was tons of them too! I open fired at them while walking backward to give myself some space. I manage to kill 1 of them, but then ALL OF THE SUDDEN an Unknown Crate ambushed me and made me drop my weapon down. I am unable to open fire as I watch them come closer and closer. I closed my eyes to resign myself to my inevitable fate.

TLDR; The supply crates has grief me numerous times by swapping/dropping my weapons, thus stopping me from firing. This allows the mutant the opportunity to attack as I cannot fire at them.

I would like the supply crates to have some sort of button to pick them up instead of just touching the crate to pick them up. This feature can allow players to pick them up at will instead of accidentally running into it when it spawns and causing an unfortunate situation where you see yourself getting outrun by mutants.

I'm sure many of you have experienced this unfortunate situation and I would appreciate your support for this new feature so that it would not happen again!

Thanks for reading!

Comments