remove or nerv this <removed> op guns scorpion evo, steyr tmp or kientics from bm

how is it possible that this <removed> ass guns still in the game with no nervs no fixes.. when we get shot this stupid guns slow or freeze us how is a gun like this still in the game...? evryone except the noobs hates this <removed> gun because it is awkward to play vs this <removed> gun :mad::mad:

Comments

• First of all you should watch your language, That might lead you to a punishment.
    Second thing, If it's about search and destroy ranked matches, You can simply play Arms deal one.
    If it's about normal search and destroy matches, Kick voting is made for a reason.
  • Removing Evo , Tmp and kinetic will open to remove M14 , slug , Uzi and so on .
    it's about player skill . using those weapons to recover his shortage.
  • As you haven't specified from which mode you want them nerfed and/or taken away. I'll take it as your meaning "From the whole game"

I've been thinking about this, after all complains in the last weeks. I don't really care that much about the JHP(Stun) effect, so i say it's okay if they take that away... IF they up the damage and or penetration, so they're are up to par with other weapons.:p:)

Or

Take away their effects and also take away the One tap/HS kill from weapons like the AK-47 or Double Tap HS/kill from weapons like the M4 (or maybe nerf the range on them, so every weapon is equal. + Take away the penetration of the Barret sniper and maybe nerf that ones damage too, as it can kill from a large distance with just one shot.:eek:

Or

take away the weapons you mentioned (+ the other "cheat weapons") and also the AK-47, The M4, The Barrett etc... and only keep the weapons that see little use these days (like the K1 & 2 etc...) until they also irritate someone and we take them away. Instead they can program in some Paintball-rifles or soft-air guns, that does absolutely zero damage and therefor cannot be complained about being better or worse.

Or

You can strive to get better, so it doesn't really matter what weapon your enemy have. (Not including enemies with cheats)
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • i saw a picture somewhere, room and a no evo option enabled, it was CF VN or CN don't exactly remember.
    maybe introduce that here for a better gameplay
  • LBsamer wrote: »
    how is it possible that this <removed> ass guns still in the game with no nervs no fixes.. when we get shot this stupid guns slow or freeze us how is a gun like this still in the game...? evryone except the noobs hates this <removed> gun because it is awkward to play vs this <removed> gun :mad::mad:

Nobody's removing those guns. Either get yourself one of them (The Calico and Kinetics are both JHP and in GP crates) or just adapt and improve. If you want OP you should see the Kriss Ares, it has the JHP effect and really good accuracy too. Basically a JHP M12s.