Improvement of the Game

Comments

• I'm gonna have to say -1 for this one, there are so many different players from so many different locations that I'd never be able to understand what's being said - that, and people would troll with it.
    They'd play songs, they'd insult people, and there's no easy way to prove it was them.
  • As i usually say to this suggestion. God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Use any free or non free alternatives that exist outside the game.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • -1 With such inmature individuals its better not.
  • Lets put this suggestion at the far end of the list.
  • I agree with in-game voice chat, those who say "no" do not think outside the box.
    1) You should be able to mute people in-game so you don't hear them if they just troll or if you don't want to hear them.
    2) You should only be able to communicate with your team.
    3) In-game voice chat will make the game much more entertaining. (I don't want to join a game and just grind until I turn 80 years old. I want to have fun. With voice chat, it will be much more fun to play the game.)
    4) In my opinion, when you click TAB to view the players' score, there should be a button next to the player's name that allows you to mute them. (this is the easiest way in my opinion and not many people will be confused about how to mute others)
    5) There also should be a way to disable voice chat for yourself so you won't hear anyone. (this is for those who are against voice chat, there is always a solution to a problem)

Also, buyaka334 said, "Lets put this suggestion at the far end of the list." I disagree with this because voice chat is one of the best suggestions for any game and In my opinion this should be at the top right now.

[MOD]Bunni said, "They'd play songs, they'd insult people, and there's no easy way to prove it was them." You don't need to prove anything, you can just mute them. Do you think that people don't insult now? There is an in-game chat where people can type. Voice chat is not the reason people will flame others.

I would want voice chat in-game and only when you join a game.
  • Le1ron wrote: »
    I agree with in-game voice chat, those who say "no" do not think outside the box.
    1) You should be able to mute people in-game so you don't hear them if they just troll or if you don't want to hear them.
    2) You should only be able to communicate with your team.
    3) In-game voice chat will make the game much more entertaining. (I don't want to join a game and just grind until I turn 80 years old. I want to have fun. With voice chat, it will be much more fun to play the game.)
    4) In my opinion, when you click TAB to view the players' score, there should be a button next to the player's name that allows you to mute them. (this is the easiest way in my opinion and not many people will be confused about how to mute others)
    5) There also should be a way to disable voice chat for yourself so you won't hear anyone. (this is for those who are against voice chat, there is always a solution to a problem)

Also, buyaka334 said, "Lets put this suggestion at the far end of the list." I disagree with this because voice chat is one of the best suggestions for any game and In my opinion this should be at the top right now.

[MOD]Bunni said, "They'd play songs, they'd insult people, and there's no easy way to prove it was them." You don't need to prove anything, you can just mute them. Do you think that people don't insult now? There is an in-game chat where people can type. Voice chat is not the reason people will flame others.

I would want voice chat in-game and only when you join a game.

With those things, it is doable. But it isn't worth the hassle of programing it into the game, when there are both free and pay alternatives outside of the game, that people can use. As it's really a non-issue, the developers time should be put into other stuff that is really needed e.g. better anti-cheat and game stability, to begin with. But as we're not even getting that, the chance for an in-game voice-chat is probably remote.
    JackPain (Sweden)