Remove Night market map from Search and Destroy ranked.

Hello there!
As the title says: I am suggesting removing Night market map from SnD ranked.

Ranked matches maps should include the most played maps which are:-
  • Eagle Eye
  • Castle
  • Black widow
  • Sub base
  • Ankara
  • Port
  • Mexico
  • Compound
  • Sampa
Alot of people don't like Night market map including me, Would be much better if you removed it from SnD maps.

Or maybe we can replace it with Oil refinery.
Regard, Claude!

Comments

• I don't agree with you. There are few maps in Ranked and we're getting bored because of playing the same maps over and over. Night Market is being played gladly. It's one of the best map that CF has done so far. There are good spots for sniping, wallbang and rushing. It shouldn't be removed from the Ranked. The only thing these type of players want to finish the games easily and faster without having skill to reach higher ranks because the map is long and it's not that good idea to rush with TMP except of the middle of the map.
  • It shouldn't be removed from the ranked matches. It's good map. I don't agree with you. This maps may not be good for you, but it's all good.
  • Alduinn wrote: »
    I don't agree with you. There are few maps in Ranked and we're getting bored because of playing the same maps over and over. Night Market is being played gladly. It's one of the best map that CF has done so far. There are good spots for sniping, wallbang and rushing. It shouldn't be removed from the Ranked. The only thing these type of players want to finish the games easily and faster without having skill to reach higher ranks because the map is long and it's not that good idea to rush with TMP except of the middle of the map.

BlondeCows wrote: »
    It shouldn't be removed from the ranked matches. It's good map. I don't agree with you. This maps may not be good for you, but it's all good.

I appreciate your opinions, The thing is, Every time I join a ranked match in Night market map the regular chat is like; "I hate this map" "Horrible map" The map I hate most"
    I wouldn't suggest such a thing if that doesn't happen every time it's night market, Neither winning or losing.
  • remove night market and add refinery back :)
  • I don't agree, night market is good map and should stay. If you hate it you probably didn't played it enough. I would vote for refinery to come back..
  • Remove night market, remove castle, remove sampa

Only have
    • Eagle Eye
    • Black widow
    • Sub base
    • Ankara
    • Port
    • Mexico
    • Compound
    I'm a bit iffy on Mexico
  • This map is a change honestly, people will eventually get bored of the other maps being played and Night Market is a decent change of pace and of viewing from the other maps that you play. Though it is heavily GR sided and we look at it based on that, Mexico should be removed. Plus if people would actually complain less, they’d find the map actually enjoyable with good spots to peek and stuff on both sides
  • I don't play ranked actively now, but I also like Night market. It's pretty new, so it helps with boredom. The map I dislike the most of the active ones is Ankara, I almost always do a bad game on that map.
    The most boring of the maps are becoming Eagle Eye & Black Widow, they are good maps, but even the best gets boring after playing them 200-300 times or more. I like the Mexico map, it's good for smg and shotgun users like me, with it's close quarters. But for snipers and AR users it's not as good.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Two things :

100% agree on Night Market, for a few reasons. Firstly, the wall banging from A to mid and vice versa is ridiculous. Then the elevation in long B means basically no one is pushing there one way or another, since you're bound to get shot by a sniper and nothing else. And then, there's just no strategy whatsoever to apply on Nightmarket, you're bound to get shot in the back half the time because of the many connectors and short routes between mid and both sites.

Secondly, I would also suggest a switch from Ankara 2.0 to Ankara, because let's be honest, the sniper lines in mid and long B in the 2.0 are ridiculous and do not favour good gameplay. The regular Ankara is much better in terms of rifle/sniper mix.
  • I like night market, hated it at first. Mexico is a big no no for me, refinery back in would be nice though.