Mysterious Island

Mysterious Island was my favorite game that I played all the time, but after one of the updates it disappeared. Why was it discontinued and is it possible to bring it back? It was the only game with a reduced gravity area and floating platforms. The floating platforms were defendable as there was only one way up to them. Also had the three different main areas that you could jump/fly to. Many players were repeat players so got to see and communicate with the same people. Please bring back Mysterious Island! Thanks.

Comments

• Didn't know what you were talking about until I checked the wiki. Dude we have never had that in CF-West, we don't even have that mode. You must have played another regional-version.:confused:
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    Didn't know what you were talking about until I checked the wiki. Dude we have never had that in CF-West, we don't even have that mode. You must have played another regional-version.:confused:

We did have it. It's Mutant Knight mode. It got glitcher and glitcher with each update but instead of fixing it, they just removed it. On the wiki, it's listed as "Mystic Island". It was a great mode and I wish they kept it.
  • xkennyPLx wrote: »

We did have it. It's Mutant Knight mode. It got glitcher and glitcher with each update but instead of fixing it, they just removed it. On the wiki, it's listed as "Mystic Island". It was a great mode and I wish they kept it.

I thought he meant BR mode, because I am pretty sure we never had that yet.
    I have played MK mode, but not that map I think, it was kind of "on the way out", when I begun playing again after my years long break. I never got to try ghost vs mutants though. I Wish they could let the modes make a return for a event or something.
    JackPain (Sweden)