For GMs, two biggest problem about CF!!!!

AS you know there are very limited active players in the game for last 2 years. day by day, we see less players here.

Due to attitude to hackers and hack program, we can't see any legal and pro players nowadays actively because that cheating made them give up the game. more than half of all active players are new accounts with hack. NOTE: when you check the vote about horour, you will see that there are lots of players without honourable soldier ribbon. So, instead of releasing new maps, İF you find a strong solution to cheating ingame, İf so, you will see an increase in active players.

Also, the other important problem is quality of display. when you go back to the first year of the game, you will see the same graphics. they must update the game. when I ask my friends who never played this game before, they say this game is just for kids and so basic graphics. everybody has very fast gaming computers in houses. the they don't want to play this game due to video quality. See CS-Go. they updated all graphics over time, based on the feedbacks from players.

I am playing this game for 11 years and I want to see more players here, but without a well update, I mean quality of graphics, nobody will be here. I hope you can find strong solution to two most important problem about the game (QUALİTY AND CHEATİNG)

Thanks and I hope to see all you in game actively!!! :D

Comments

• I'm still amazed at how many players are complaining about the game itself.
    That will never change in this game.
    Just play the game while you still have fun and if the fun is gone, look for something else.
    But this complaining that there are too many hackers can really no longer be heard. :confused:
  • Who cares about graphics.. it's about gameplay.
    You don't find a game like this anywhere else,
    maybe BlackSquad comes somewhat close but still..
  • GMs try their best to make game better you can report hackers via tickets or new system report in game

About this graphics, I think that because the game is free and the largest amount of players use medium devices and not high performance to play the game CF about better graphics performance

But we are seeing an upcoming release with high-quality graphics performance like CODMW & BFV

CF HD & CF X
  • Graphics is a luxury problem and it means nothing or very little when it comes to gaming-fun. I am comforted that there is at least one mmo-FPS that hasn't upgraded their graphics more and more over time. It would have meant that everyone who wanted to play the game had to upgrade their PC a lot more frequently to be able to play. As [USER="13275388"]IGN_Galaxy[/USER] says, most people who play this game do it because it's free and doesn't need any super computers to be played.

As long as you can discern who is your enemy in the game and that you have free-mouse look, I am game.:p:D

I am with you when it comes to hackers/cheaters, but the truth is, that they will never go away completely and all games have them no matter what anti-cheat they have. It's a balance of how much money and effort you want to put into it and how many cheaters you can bare.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • honestly. i like the simple graphics. also this game is running on a old engine and to Change this now to a newer stronger engine should be impossible i think.