Remove the restriction (discrimination) on IP and add a new type of payment.

Good day! This is blogger Alice Kloster. I suggest removing restrictions on IP for all countries of the world, that is, stop discriminating. This is terrible. I am Russian and I log in to the game via VPN. I also really want to see a new type of payment Yandex money. Which was in 2013 (I topped up my account in 2013 through Yandex money, that account was stolen unfortunately). I hope many people will support me.

Comments

• Isn't it forbidden to access the game via VPN? Or have they changed that policy?
    If it is changed, they really have no reason for not opening up the game to blocked countries, as they can access the game anyway.

Except
    It might be a question of deals between companies, e.g. "don't take our players, and we won't take yours". A problem of jurisdiction.
    So it might be hard for them to do, even if they wanted to do it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Что????? Не тупи.Здесь АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ не общается с комьюнити.Ведут себя как пассивные ПИДОРАСЫ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Только если ты попробуеш написать им лично о своём запросе насчет стрима и тд ..........
  • This has nothing to do with discriminating. CF has some different versions around the world. So there is a russian cf version only for russian people. Thats why russia is blocked on any other versions. Same like we had it with cf eu. As cf europe exist. Europen players were baned from cf na. ....
  • Andemi wrote: »
    Что????? Не тупи.Здесь АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ не общается с комьюнити.Ведут себя как пассивные ПИДОРАСЫ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Только если ты попробуеш написать им лично о своём запросе насчет стрима и тд ..........

Drop the subject, chimpanzee ugly.
  • Vossi05 wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with discriminating. CF has some different versions around the world. So there is a russian cf version only for russian people. Thats why russia is blocked on any other versions. Same like we had it with cf eu. As cf europe exist. Europen players were baned from cf na. ....

I believe that every player should choose where to play. Your version of the game helps me develop English, I became very good at speaking English!
  • Painanator wrote: »
    Isn't it forbidden to access the game via VPN? Or have they changed that policy?
    If it is changed, they really have no reason for not opening up the game to blocked countries, as they can access the game anyway.

Except
    It might be a question of deals between companies, e.g. "don't take our players, and we won't take yours". A problem of jurisdiction.
    So it might be hard for them to do, even if they wanted to do it.

today, Russian localization will give 10 capsules with VIP, for 1 hour of play. Yesterday gave 5 capsules with VIP, I knocked out Barret forever
  • in my opinion I think that they have to open the IP restriction to give CrossFire the breath of life!