to people whos thinking of Buying ZP

Ok guys so this is basically what happened to me, I have preordered the vips that are coming up next week,and on the time waiting period, my account was caught hacking, and unfortunately it’s permanently banned, I don’t know what to do, so I message all the people who has the access logging in my account but they say they did not use it ( only 2 people knows my account) they are trustable people and good friends but anyways,and I have been playing CF z8 since 2010 till now 2020 I never involved in anything called “ hacking “. And finally I decided to submit a ticket to z8 asking them why it is perm banned, so all they told me was the account is against their rules and policy, so they made a decision banning it, Well but I asked them for the evidence of me hacking but they never show it, So I knew it’s pointless arguing to them, Then I submitted another ticket asking them to refund me the money for that “VIP Preordering” but all they say is just “ Oh you can’t get the refund on the preorders” which is bull**** because I know for fact you can return stuff that you doesn’t agree with within 3 days, and yet I just ordered it in the morning but they didn’t let me do that, so I try another way, I ask them “ Since the account was banned by hacking” Can I get the preorder switching to another account so I can play with, and guess what they refused it, I know a lot of you guys would think “ Oh, why don’t you just charge the money back since it’s already banned” nope I can’t do that because I bought the zp as Giftcards, and they know I can’t do nothing, so I lost my account + 100$ preordering money, So the reason why I am writing this because I just wanted to let you guys know that z8 staff is full of scammers, to the real hackers they will never let them perm banned right away, they will wait for few days to let it banned, as you guys can see in the game. Hacking is never end, they only wanted to ban the account that has a lot of vips, so you guys will create a new account and buy new vips, it don’t matter how hard you have contributed for z8 or how much money you spent,they won’t give a **** about you, all they need is money. So my point is to let you guys know that this game is dying and z8 staff is just the worst. ( thank you all for read this whole damn paragraph, I appreciate you all ).

The law is on your side. This is a kind of fraud. If a service that you paid in advance is not provided, the money must be returned.
I recommend you hire a lawyer and sue Z8 Games.

Account Sharing

Accounts shall not be shared between people. This includes but may not be limited to such people as friends, relatives, parents, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members etc. It is the responsibility of the account holder to keep all information about the account secure. Z8Games takes no responsibility for an account in which more than one person may know the confidential information of. Accounts involved in sharing instances may require information to prove ownership. Z8Games reserves the right to leave the account in its current state or close an account if information can”t be corroborated.

Please also review the following from the same terms of use, that you also agreed to when creating the account:

Account Closure

Z8Games reserves the right to terminate or close any account, without notice for any reason. In such cases Smilegate West Inc and Z8Games has no liability to you.

I agree to you concerning account sharing but I spoke about laws.
If a service that you paid in advance is not provided, the money must be returned.

Unilateral improvement in contracts, payment and delivery terms is prohibited by law. If a paid item cannot be delivered, the transaction is void.
I only help the kids here to get their rights.
Mr. Kanadian, I know you have no commercial business training but that doesn't gives you the right to cheat on the kids. Ignorance doesn't protect you from punishment,

Comments

• otto178 wrote: »
    Ok guys so this is basically what happened to me, I have preordered the vips that are coming up next week,and on the time waiting period, my account was caught hacking, and unfortunately it’s permanently banned, I don’t know what to do, so I message all the people who has the access logging in my account but they say they did not use it ( only 2 people knows my account) they are trustable people and good friends but anyways,and I have been playing CF z8 since 2010 till now 2020 I never involved in anything called “ hacking “. And finally I decided to submit a ticket to z8 asking them why it is perm banned, so all they told me was the account is against their rules and policy, so they made a decision banning it, Well but I asked them for the evidence of me hacking but they never show it, So I knew it’s pointless arguing to them, Then I submitted another ticket asking them to refund me the money for that “VIP Preordering” but all they say is just “ Oh you can’t get the refund on the preorders” which is bull**** because I know for fact you can return stuff that you doesn’t agree with within 3 days, and yet I just ordered it in the morning but they didn’t let me do that, so I try another way, I ask them “ Since the account was banned by hacking” Can I get the preorder switching to another account so I can play with, and guess what they refused it, I know a lot of you guys would think “ Oh, why don’t you just charge the money back since it’s already banned” nope I can’t do that because I bought the zp as Giftcards, and they know I can’t do nothing, so I lost my account + 100$ preordering money, So the reason why I am writing this because I just wanted to let you guys know that z8 staff is full of scammers, to the real hackers they will never let them perm banned right away, they will wait for few days to let it banned, as you guys can see in the game. Hacking is never end, they only wanted to ban the account that has a lot of vips, so you guys will create a new account and buy new vips, it don’t matter how hard you have contributed for z8 or how much money you spent,they won’t give a **** about you, all they need is money. So my point is to let you guys know that this game is dying and z8 staff is just the worst. ( thank you all for read this whole damn paragraph, I appreciate you all ).

The law is on your side. This is a kind of fraud. If a service that you paid in advance is not provided, the money must be returned.
    I recommend you hire a lawyer and sue Z8 Games.

Account Sharing

Accounts shall not be shared between people. This includes but may not be limited to such people as friends, relatives, parents, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members etc. It is the responsibility of the account holder to keep all information about the account secure. Z8Games takes no responsibility for an account in which more than one person may know the confidential information of. Accounts involved in sharing instances may require information to prove ownership. Z8Games reserves the right to leave the account in its current state or close an account if information can”t be corroborated.

Please also review the following from the same terms of use, that you also agreed to when creating the account:

Account Closure

Z8Games reserves the right to terminate or close any account, without notice for any reason. In such cases Smilegate West Inc and Z8Games has no liability to you.

I agree to you concerning account sharing but I spoke about laws.
    If a service that you paid in advance is not provided, the money must be returned.

Unilateral improvement in contracts, payment and delivery terms is prohibited by law. If a paid item cannot be delivered, the transaction is void.
    I only help the kids here to get their rights.
    Mr. Kanadian, I know you have no commercial business training but that doesn't gives you the right to cheat on the kids. Ignorance doesn't protect you from punishment,

This post has already been replied to and closed.
    That last line that you have written "Ignorance doesn't protect you from punishment"? You could aim that at yourself. Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.
  • I've seen this before, I guess, but it looks like you've added something
    In all online games, there is no refund money
    About the of ignorance, do not blame yourself , because you not looked at company laws before creating an account with them
    about the kids who do not understand English, their guardian had to look at his son and what he does on the Internet first is responsible for the loss of his son's money for the game.
  • You didn't buy the weapon, you bought ZP. The ZP was given to you when you paid for it. That is a completely legal transaction.
    So long as you got the ZP when you purchased it, no laws have been broken. It's not classed as fraud.

Take better care of your account - there's a reason sharing isn't allowed.
This discussion has been closed.