Australian / SEA Crossfire Server

Hello, I have been playing Crossfire on & off for nearly 8 years now.

Myself, along with many MANY other Australians have wanted a server with lower ping for us to play on but have never had the chance apart from CF SEA which failed big time!

I am willing to put up my own money to fund Crossfire AU/Sea and get the game going.
I have the upmost faith in this game to make it big here as I know a lot of people who'd love it.

I am posting this here because I just need to get in contact with staff from Z8Games to discuss this, I am 21 years old with my own business and really think CF AU/SEA needs to be made.
Like I stated earlier, I am willing to fund it so it doesn't cost the company. The rewards will be amazing and bringing the game to Australia will open a lot of doors for Z8 Games/Smile west.

Please get back to me asap!
My personal email is kingbrendo78@gmail.com
My name is Brendan.

Thanks for reading!
Hopefully we can get something happening!

Comments

• benxiong
    edited September 2022
    Can we have a Australia server please? I'm trying my best but its just impossible to play with 300+ ping. As we all know, Australia has the worst internet in the developed countries, so please help us get a server on the island, or it is impossible to play this game any longer. I m looking to buy more VIP guns and characters but once I enter the room, it stopped me to do it because it is unplayable with 300+ ping
  • It's weird Australia doesn't have proper ping on CF West, since it's the only version which lead language is English.

CF Next Generation (Indonesia) might be the best version for you to play on ping wise, but language wise it's stupid.

It would be good for the GM's to place a server closer to Australia to be able to support this country too.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    It's weird Australia doesn't have proper ping on CF West, since it's the only version which lead language is English.

CF Next Generation (Indonesia) might be the best version for you to play on ping wise, but language wise it's stupid.

It would be good for the GM's to place a server closer to Australia to be able to support this country too.
    They used to have a server on west coast US, we have 180+ ping, and that was the best ping we ever had. They closed the server a couple years ago, don't know why, then Australia started the STUPID NBN, national broadband network, which make absolutely no difference for the internet speed outside Australia. Because it was only 'National', not international. The internet speed only become faster if the server is in Australia, did not go any faster when you access other countries' server and net work. Ever since, Australian players' lowest ping on any US or Canada server for CF is 300+, totally unplayable in any mode, the only mode we can play is zombie mode. I would rather pay, say $10 per month for fees for all Australian players to renting a server in Australia so i can play this game. Or, we just have to give up, because right now, the only mode we can play is zombie mode
  • Seems impossible to play with that ping, i wish the GMS make a server for all of you.
  • DEMO02 wrote: »
    Seems impossible to play with that ping, i wish the GMS make a server for all of you.

I think its already too late, 90% Australian players quit and joined CSGO, at least it has 30-50 ping when every one in the game is in Australia or New Zealand. Or, might still have a chance when 5G comes in, but for now, this game is unplayable for us. GM might think there is not enough player getting ZP so they think we dont want to pay money. But the fact is, we are not paying because the game is unplayable for us. Will you pay money for a game that is totally unplayable to you?
    So they dont give us a server, we can't play, we dont buy ZP. They think, because australian are not getting ZP, so we dont need that market, dont need to give them a server.
    You can see 90% of the time, more than 50% of other servers are always empty. They rather pay money to keep those empty servers than give us anything.
    If they put a server here within this year, they might get some of the player back, if not, i m quitting as well, since they don't care about us at all.
  • They closed the server a couple years ago, don't know why, then Australia started the STUPID NBN, national broadband network, which make absolutely no difference for the internet speed outside Australia. Because it was only 'National', not international. The internet speed only become faster if the server is in Australia, KrogerFeedback customer survey did not go any faster when you access other countries' server and net work. Ever since, Australian players' lowest ping on any US or Canada server for CF is 300+, totally unplayable in any mode, the only mode we can play is zombie mode. I would rather pay, say $10 per month for fees for all Australian players to renting a server in Australia so i can play this game.
  • benxiong wrote: »

I think its already too late, 90% Australian players quit and joined CSGO, at least it has 30-50 ping when every one in the game is in Australia or New Zealand. Or, might still have a chance when 5G comes in, but for now, this game is unplayable for us. GM might think there is not enough player getting ZP so they think we dont want to pay money. But the fact is, we are not paying because the game is unplayable for us. Will you pay money for a game that is totally unplayable to you?
    So they dont give us a server, we can't play, we dont buy ZP. They think, because australian are not getting ZP, so we dont need that market, dont need to give them a server.
    You can see 90% of the time, more than 50% of other servers are always empty. They rather pay money to keep those empty servers than give us anything.
    If they put a server here within this year, they might get some of the player back, if not, i m quitting as well, since they don't care about us at all.

looking sad bro :(

You are right about the empty servers, i don't know why they don't make these empty servers for the region who does really need it like you guys.

Any way, i hope to see you in the game in the future <3:D .
  • SSXREBORN
    edited June 2022

Hello i am currently playing crossfire from australia and i can only play on eu servers which give me 290 ping can yous please make an australia server its been 13 years and yous have never even made an australia server and there are thousands of people that play from australia at least make a server for 1 month then if it doesnt get any players then shut it down. If there are players then people will buy more zp the only thing thats stopping everyone is that no one wants to spend money on a game with 300 ping so please can you please make an australian server. Thank You

• Sorry to disappoint you, but this won't happen. Since the release of CF NA/EU and WEST did not have Aussie servers. There are close to none Aussie players, and the server would be as empty as NA server.
    There are not thousands ot Aussie players, that's a lie.
    It is also not like they can "just make a server for a month". There are server providers, and those have contracts for a period of time. The publishers cannot simply add and remove servers how they want.
  • yes they can there was another crossfire called crossfire arx and it lasted a month or more 
  • oh yeah and the NA players they all went to eu server getting 126 to 180 ping
  • ok then how much will it cost them to put a au server
  • oh yeah and what the hell is latam server never even heard of it 
  • 6969gmail
    edited September 2022
    IF U SET CF Australia server I WOULD LIKE TO PAY $1,000-10,000 per month
  • SSXREBORN
    edited May 2023
    IDK why they dont make an au server it doesnt cost that much a smaller version of this game, [removed - illegal cf version] made an au server off a promise that if they got 500 likes they will make one and they did it lasted a couple of months then the whole game shut down, z8 games is 100 times if not a thousand times bigger than it, i dont understand why they cant make one. at least leave it for a couple of months just to see 
  • so please make one for a limited time and advertise it in australia. if you do people will come to play it 
  • @SSXREBORN
    We are not talking about the illegal versions of the game that do whatever they want because they are not legally responsible in any way.
    Gamer since 1997