about black market

gm if you Confidence of the players in the game and buy crates and more sales change black market to capsule shop like crossfire europe i know you Messed around in black market and he so low and achievement fake like tickets so gm change black market and Provide luck and remove achievement because its fake and u will make players trust in black market mean capsule shop if u change if u didnt change this game will dead anyway so change it like crossfire vietnam and europe and who played crossfire europe will note luck in black market is worst luck in all versions so gm please change because alot from players leave game after Merge with crossfire na because game will be boring with no weapons or new skins u make black market so hard and 0 luck rate please change it

Comments

• On one side I don’t think it’s bad because not everyone gets the weapons, some are just luckier and some less. It is annoying because it costs a lot of money to buy crates, but everyone can decide for themselves whether they want to take the risk.

Good luck for everyone :)
  • yarraakk wrote: »
    On one side I don’t think it’s bad because not everyone gets the weapons, some are just luckier and some less. It is annoying because it costs a lot of money to buy crates, but everyone can decide for themselves whether they want to take the risk.

you came from crossfire china or europe or vn . no? so shut up don.t know what u are talking about anyway i will delete this game i have gtx1660ti this worst game and black market
  • yarraakk wrote: »
    On one side I don’t think it’s bad because not everyone gets the weapons, some are just luckier and some less. It is annoying because it costs a lot of money to buy crates, but everyone can decide for themselves whether they want to take the risk.

he made black market so hard and i come from cf europe wtf this luck 0 luck and fake crate tycoon
  • They could at least up the winning % a little. I know it makes the weapons more exclusive, but I won my first weapon since around Halloween the day before yesterday and I have probably spun over 1000 zp-crates since Halloween (and a hell of a lot more GP crates).
    JackPain (Sweden)