OneCard Gift

Comments

• I don't know if it's on One Card Gift but the only way I knew it

1. Login to z8games web site,
    2. go to Get ZP top menu option,
    3. then click on add ZP option,
    4. select your region
    5. check which options you have as Prepaid Card (PaySafeCard, Karma Coin, GoCash, etc).
    6. You will need to go to any nearby store and buy a pre paid card that matches this options that you saw in the web page in order to do the transaction.
    7. Once you have bought the pre paid card, do again steps 1-4
    8. then click on the small Yellow button Buy As Gift,
    9. select Crossfire option from the 1st drop down list
    10. then in the below text field you will need to put the IGN of the user you want to gift the ZP (it can be your IGN, I saw somebody in discord that made it this way and got the ribbon)
    * you can also do this transaction from an alt account and gift the ZP to your main account.
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    I don't know if it's on One Card Gift but the only way I knew it

1. Login to z8games web site,
    2. go to Get ZP top menu option,
    3. then click on add ZP option,
    4. select your region
    5. check which options you have as Prepaid Card (PaySafeCard, Karma Coin, GoCash, etc).
    6. You will need to go to any nearby store and buy a pre paid card that matches this options that you saw in the web page in order to do the transaction.
    7. Once you have bought the pre paid card, do again steps 1-4
    8. then click on the small Yellow button Buy As Gift,
    9. select Crossfire option from the 1st drop down list
    10. then in the below text field you will need to put the IGN of the user you want to gift the ZP (it can be your IGN, I saw somebody in discord that made it this way and got the ribbon)
    * you can also do this transaction from an alt account and gift the ZP to your main account.

ik i suggest to add in onecard too