Black market crates ( especially zp crates) are a joke

Sorry for my bad english
i miss those good old days when we paid for about 30 zp crates and got a big chance winning, thinking of a big collection of zp guns in storage. But now look at the black market system, are there any innocent kids that want to pay a punch of zp just to get NOTHING ? They said its all about luck , yes it is , but iam wondering what the **** that happened to the black market that now we need about 300 crates just to HOPE we would win ? People nowadays just focus on Vip weapons and dont give a damn about paying for zp crates anymore, unless there are some event with free crates, which is useless. Is making the rate of winning approximately 0.0000001% really a good way to get better profit for Z8? Iam not sure but i dont think so. Back to those good old days , me and most of players ( I believe) were willing to pay for any crate they want.l, no matter there is zp discount or not. Now ? I believe that most of players just wait for the zp discount to get some Vip weapons, and they would stop whenever those vips satisfy them, because we wont spend 100$ stupidly to get some million Gp and sprays . Black market system has been dying day by day for years, which means this game is getting boring and meaningless, or as how people often say : “dead”.i really hope people wont keep ignoring this problem anymore.

Comments