Ranked Match Vs Hacker ?

Do you agree with
suggest raising the rank to Lieutenant Colonel that enters the Ranked Match (to eliminate hackers)
Yes Or No

Comments

• +1 Sure, but I don't think it will help much. It will take away the Idiot cheaters with low skill. It won't take away the smart hackers, as they are probably already max level.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • -1. Then you can't find anyone to match in ranked. Also, the cheater would be smarter if they have to raise to Lieutenant Colonel to get in to ranked.
  • 1e9end wrote: »
    -1. Then you can't find anyone to match in ranked. Also, the cheater would be smarter if they have to raise to Lieutenant Colonel to get in to ranked.
    Yes, that's right, but the number of hackers will decrease
    And others fear on the personal account of exclusion
    There are people who have more than one account and the smaller account that plays with hacks in order to win and benefit
  • Painanator wrote: »
    +1 Sure, but I don't think it will help much. It will take away the Idiot cheaters with low skill. It won't take away the smart hackers, as they are probably already max level.
    There are people who have more than one account and the smaller account that plays with hacks in order to win and benefi
    t
  • -1 I will not be able to find a good team because I have some friends are major in the ranks and they are good at playing too. This suggestion has consequences and advantages.
  • Guevara93 wrote: »
    There are people who have more than one account and the smaller account that plays with hacks in order to win and benefit

You know why no legit players are playing ranked? Right because of the Hackers, when this Mode will get Hacker free the normal Players will come back
  • Quake444 wrote: »

You know why no legit players are playing ranked? Right because of the Hackers, when this Mode will get Hacker free the normal Players will come back

The problem is that it never will be hacker free.
    JackPain (Sweden)

The problem is that it never will be hacker free.

it wasnt since the 10 years im playing it, there were just Months were there was just a few you saw hacking over a whole month, i dont say i disagree that the rank should be higher for ranked, i just said when ranked started in NA version there were so much Normal Players in this Mode and of course the Missing "Chatting" between Adminstration and Player Base just Destroyed for a lot of normal Players the Hope to Achive anything in this Mode since they gonna face Hackers at some Rank only, and for me honestly since they removed the Perma Nade from Diamond Rank upwards, i dont Care about Ranked neither more
  • Quake444 wrote: »

it wasnt since the 10 years im playing it, there were just Months were there was just a few you saw hacking over a whole month, i dont say i disagree that the rank should be higher for ranked, i just said when ranked started in NA version there were so much Normal Players in this Mode and of course the Missing "Chatting" between Adminstration and Player Base just Destroyed for a lot of normal Players the Hope to Achive anything in this Mode since they gonna face Hackers at some Rank only, and for me honestly since they removed the Perma Nade from Diamond Rank upwards, i dont Care about Ranked neither more

I also miss the perm-grenade. For me it's the honor-point weapons (or if they manage to put out something i really want for the 250 wins) that will make me play ranked.
    JackPain (Sweden)

I also miss the perm-grenade. For me it's the honor-point weapons (or if they manage to put out something i really want for the 250 wins) that will make me play ranked.

Honestly i won the Jungle Knife way back when the Crate came in, even i headed out for the mosin nagant or kar98k, but i was happy with this knife, and now it was a complete waste of zp since you just need over months 250 wins to get it, that are reasons for me to not spend any Zp more, since you will probably get a weapon you wanted in a event then for free, for me the only reason was the Grenade, since it was the only version we was able to get Permanent with a diffrent sound and as a "Addon" with a animation. just look to cf China where there are felt 50 diffrent nades with diffrent sounds and animations where you can get without paying every week/Month to get it
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    -1 I will not be able to find a good team because I have some friends are major in the ranks and they are good at playing too. This suggestion has consequences and advantages.

The real problem is that
    Master account holders (great ranks)
    They have accounts that have no value or rank (which is run by the hacker program) for an easy win (in favor of big accounts (great ranks))
    Indirectly the main account the major rank wins takes advantage
    And the small account at the ban due to the hacker does not cause a problem for them
    Because it is so easy to make a small account in 7 days at most
    And it becomes eligible to play at ranked match
    Therefore
    Small ranks must be excluded from playing in ranked match
    Because it is not easy to sacrifice the big account (great ranks)