Snake Ring

I bought it and turned on the effect. I get hp when i kill zombie and etc. But I dont see my hp or ammo by my crosshair. Thats the only reason i bought it, How do I turn that on? Apparrently I have to pay zp to use more features. Please dont tell me i gotta keep paying to see my ammo and hp by my crosshair.

Comments

• go to your ring in inventory and you will see an icon like this
    e84P5XU.png
    just click on it and turn it on if it's not on
  • Note the Ring Hud doesn't show up in Zm. Health ammo but it effect does.
  • OK, so what does the ring do when I use zp to buy ring enchants or whatever its called?
  • Big_Z_WSM wrote: »
    OK, so what does the ring do when I use zp to buy ring enchants or whatever its called?

You get various bonuses for your gameplay, such as EXP Bonus, GP Bonus, Extended Combo Kill time, HP Recover in ZM mode and Damage Reflection in ZM. They are rated from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the most rare of them all,

Example of all bonuses and their ratings:

tPW9LW9.png

You can buy 1 ring enchantment per ring for GP per week.
  • Note the last 2 hp recover and damage reflect is for ZM only while one proc on Kills the other proc on melee? hits you still take damage but so does the enemy. Funny enough and I can confirm it if the Damage Reflect proc on the Demon Sentry in Titan It dies instantly. It can proc when you shift though attacks. I said Melee? since I don't remember if the Demon Sentry ground pound (Jump attack) or he melee so I just Shifted though it killing it instantly.

Though the Dragon Ring is the far better ring it effect works on all modes and is far useful since it tell you when you actually damage a player (but not though Walls) though it might be jarring to see your cross heir turn red 5-7 times (hit) but the Damage indicator showing up once or twice.
  • Turns out it doesnt show you the ammo and hp HUD in MM mode either. Thats stupid guess I just bought it for look then. I dont care about exp and gp cause i already got the **** tons of VIP
  • Darkfiro7 wrote: »
    Note the last 2 hp recover and damage reflect is for ZM only while one proc on Kills the other proc on melee? hits you still take damage but so does the enemy. Funny enough and I can confirm it if the Damage Reflect proc on the Demon Sentry in Titan It dies instantly. It can proc when you shift though attacks. I said Melee? since I don't remember if the Demon Sentry ground pound (Jump attack) or he melee so I just Shifted though it killing it instantly.

Though the Dragon Ring is the far better ring it effect works on all modes and is far useful since it tell you when you actually damage a player (but not though Walls) though it might be jarring to see your cross heir turn red 5-7 times (hit) but the Damage indicator showing up once or twice.

good to know... one time it died out of nowhere and noone could figure out what just happened and thought it was a bug. guess someone had the ring reflect. do you have dmg reflect on all 3/6 slots for 30% or 60%? I already have mines with 4hp and 5hp recovery but it doesn't help much on the newer maps with 1 boss
  • Big_Z_WSM wrote: »
    Turns out it doesnt show you the ammo and hp HUD in MM mode either. Thats stupid guess I just bought it for look then. I dont care about exp and gp cause i already got the **** tons of VIP

you can change them for Combo extender or ZM effects.
  • This could be a good opportunity for a guide, sadly I'm not subject-matter expert, but hope somebody can spend some time on it (will be very useful):
    I have the following doubts:
    1. Can we have more than 1 highest tier attribute in 1 ring? The most I have as of now are: 1 Highest and 2 High
    2. Can we have more than 1 attribute from the same tier attached to 1 ring? i.e. 2 attributes of Extended Combo time with +0.9s

I was interested in having 1 additional ring (third one) to configure only Damage Reflect attributes for ZM only but since I'm not playing ZM anymore due to hackers, I'm going to wait for now.
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    This could be a good opportunity for a guide, sadly I'm not subject-matter expert, but hope somebody can spend some time on it (will be very useful):
    I have the following doubts:
    1. Can we have more than 1 highest tier attribute in 1 ring? The most I have as of now are: 1 Highest and 2 High
    2. Can we have more than 1 attribute from the same tier attached to 1 ring? i.e. 2 attributes of Extended Combo time with +0.9s

I was interested in having 1 additional ring (third one) to configure only Damage Reflect attributes for ZM only but since I'm not playing ZM anymore due to hackers, I'm going to wait for now.

The answer is yes for both ur questions, i have twice highest hp recovery when damage a zombie, 4 hp each tyer, on the same ring.
  • winnnetou wrote: »

The answer is yes for both ur questions, i have twice highest hp recovery when damage a zombie, 4 hp each tyer, on the same ring.

Thank you Winnetou, I guess I have to keep trying and get lucky, but believe me I'm holding the same attributes (on both rings) for the last 6-8 months or more, I only try once a week by GP (for 6 months should be about 24 tries on each ring, what a bad luck)
  • winnnetou wrote: »

4 don't you mean 5 HP 4 is high not highest.
  • Waiwio wrote: »

You get various bonuses for your gameplay, such as EXP Bonus, GP Bonus, Extended Combo Kill time, HP Recover in ZM mode and Damage Reflection in ZM. They are rated from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the most rare of them all,

Example of all bonuses and their ratings:

tPW9LW9.png

You can buy 1 ring enchantment per ring for GP per week.

Thanks for the clarity, clearly we'll need help from ZP
    for upgrade it
  • Hello, I just bought gold dragon & snake ring and fill them with just damage reflects (44% accumulation in total). My question is what I should really do to make it works? I did take punch damage from Guardians & Demon Sentry and nothing happen. What's the tips & trick? Thank you.