Is this someway to kick Egyptian out of EU delta server!

Every day at the same time of the day my ping in EU delta server becomes unstable.
I live in Egypt and regularly my ping is around 70:80c in EU servers,30:40 in MENA server and 170 in NA server but after they added the ping column to the server list the ping spikes and becomes unstable every day after 2PM server time
My connection is not the issue because the ping stays the same and stable in the other servers except EU delta server even in NA servers i get high ping but it remains stable unlike EU delta at this specific time (2PM server time = 9 PM in my country)
did anyone had this kind of issues besides me ?
have they moved the servers or something?
Crossfire20200104-0001.jpg
xYz

Comments

• i hope they dont just kick egys, but even ban every egy player completly from any other server than mena. id rather play with less players who are legit than with more players wich are very likely to cheat. i really hate egy players, so many of them are using cheats and even more cant speak basic english. it feels like theyre purposely trying to ruin the game and not even trying to integrate to the rest of the gaming community but just spamming the chat with those "a7a a65hb m43hjf jfk3j3k" bs. since i started playing cf again, i really learned to hate those egys
  • ab23 wrote: »
    i hope they dont just kick egys, but even ban every egy player completly from any other server than mena. id rather play with less players who are legit than with more players wich are very likely to cheat. i really hate egy players, so many of them are using cheats and even more cant speak basic english. it feels like theyre purposely trying to ruin the game and not even trying to integrate to the rest of the gaming community but just spamming the chat with those "a7a a65hb m43hjf jfk3j3k" bs. since i started playing cf again, i really learned to hate those egys

Not all Egyptians cheat and not all cheaters are from egypt. Just because someone use a name that sounds Arabic and or writes a7a, doesn't mean they are from Egypt or Middle-east. I know for a fact that there are players from other countries doing that and acting badly in game, just to fuel the hate. I remember from another online game, a couple of years back. There was a player who always instigated religious hate in game (He had a very middle-eastern IGN and was acting like really fundamentalist-muslim). After a while the GM's and mods finally choose to do something about the hate. It turned out, that the dude was from Germany, very white and an Atheist. Many of those that joined him in the BS in game, were also just pretenders (from many different countries). They only wanted to stir up trouble, playing the players.

As for the server instability, it not just you people from Egypt that are experiencing it. The ping has been really unstable for me too since around 28/12.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Why you egys act always like the scapegoats and the victims of this game? You always make it look like the GMs are against you. No, they dont want to kick you out of delta because you make the game look full of players, while in reality the playerbase is unhealthy and foreigners. The GMs want you in CF so they get more money. Simple as that.

Btw what is this GIF in Galaxy's signature?
    From when politics are allowed in CF forums? Any mod care to take action?
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    You are right, I come across this every day
    what is happening to EU delta server on that specific time of day?!
    xYz
  • MilkylWayl wrote: »
    what is happening to EU delta server on that specific time of day?!

see ping here
    ping is 100 or 90 but I feel with the play it is 300 and also before this time 21:00 I was playing ranked from 19:00 to 21:00 and it was ping well 76 or 70 I never felt loud but at that time 21:00 I see ping is high I told my team that we go to a server in the Middle East I saw a stable and good ping 30 as you see in the pictures

WyvFCT0.png
    x94L7Cc.png
    OuWYpqs.png
    NoWCsCx.png
    WlmhQ4p.png
    mVR5SQp.png
  • I am flabbergasted at the blatant racism expressed in here. Its fairly disgusting.
    A large portion of players enthusiastically torment "EGY" players.
    ''EGY" could also be substituted for any persons not in North America or England.
    There are decent, kind people in this community. However, the opposite is too true.

Im just going to take a stab at this.
    Stop being mean to people because your life isn't perfect. Or perhaps you lack control over your own life and thus try to regain it through a media platform. By meekly insulting people.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now to actually to contribute to what has been talked about elsewhere in the thread. (Not that I have a lot to say.)

My ping has also been funky. Odd lags, weird frame-rate. etc.
    Started around the end or December if I recall correctly.

--Thats all folks
  • I am flabbergasted at the blatant racism expressed in here. Its fairly disgusting.
    A large portion of players enthusiastically torment "EGY" players.
    ''EGY" could also be substituted for any persons not in North America or England.
    There are decent, kind people in this community. However, the opposite is too true.

Im just going to take a stab at this.
    Stop being mean to people because your life isn't perfect. Or perhaps you lack control over your own life and thus try to regain it through a media platform. By meekly insulting people.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Now to actually to contribute to what has been talked about elsewhere in the thread. (Not that I have a lot to say.)

My ping has also been funky. Odd lags, weird frame-rate. etc.
    Started around the end or December if I recall correctly.

--Thats all folks

Unfortunately Egy players tend to be quite Toxic and that breeds contempt between both sides.

I can't even count the amount of times a player named "Ahmed", "Muhammed", or "Meno" Will come into a HMX room or HM room and block as a mutant, making the mutant side lose because they have friends on the soldier side. I can screenshot those for you.

And there's of course the hacking epidemic. but every nationality of player does that. but it has been Rumored that Egyptian Internet Cafes sell this game to Children with Hacktools installed. It's a predatory business practice.

I can start taking screenshots of interactions with them if you'd like too, Just this week i've had around 4 attempt to coax me into giving them my account or paying them ZP to join private farming clans. they follow me lobby to lobby with stolen Grand Marshall Accounts begging me to turn my whispers back on so they can try and convince me to give them account details or ZP. Not to mention the countless "A7A Waller Nub", "*** Stupid Nub" and so on. Not to say All egys do this, I have egy friends on this game. Also, the guy who made this thread is Egyptian...
    Every day at the same time of the day my ping in EU delta server becomes unstable.
    I live in Egypt and regularly my ping is around 70:80c in EU servers,30:40 in MENA server and 170 in NA server but after they added the ping column to the server list the ping spikes and becomes unstable every day after 2PM server time
    My connection is not the issue because the ping stays the same and stable in the other servers except EU delta server even in NA servers i get high ping but it remains stable unlike EU delta at this specific time (2PM server time = 9 PM in my country)

Now wait a sec....

If Z8 wanted Egys out of EU Delta, why would they only target you all at that specific time of day. Sounds fishy to me.... Probably just the increased traffic at that time causing ping instabilities. Sometimes my ping jumps around too, and I play in the west servers from NA.
  • Painanator wrote: »

Not all Egyptians cheat and not all cheaters are from egypt. Just because someone use a name that sounds Arabic and or writes a7a, doesn't mean they are from Egypt or Middle-east. I know for a fact that there are players from other countries doing that and acting badly in game, just to fuel the hate. I remember from another online game, a couple of years back. There was a player who always instigated religious hate in game (He had a very middle-eastern IGN and was acting like really fundamentalist-muslim). After a while the GM's and mods finally choose to do something about the hate. It turned out, that the dude was from Germany, very white and an Atheist. Many of those that joined him in the BS in game, were also just pretenders (from many different countries). They only wanted to stir up trouble, playing the players.

As for the server instability, it not just you people from Egypt that are experiencing it. The ping has been really unstable for me too since around 28/12.

what i saw since im in this Version here, at first they complained the hackers would be all coming from Germany, then they Blocked German IP from Creating New Accounts, but the Hacker Rate was still the same and in the last Years its mostly at least what ive seen are Arabic, Middle East Players that are Hacking and even Support hackers, and i dont mean that they just write a7a in chat, the hackers ive seen everytime started then to speak in arabic with others in the chat, and then suddenly he didnt get kicked anymore, and if someone where wasnt a Middle East player tried to kick him, the hacker just got 9 Vote that he didnt got kicked, and then instantly the one where tried to kick the hacker got a Vote on himself and within a break of a second its 10 Vote on him to get Kicked.

this weekend when i did the 2 hours i saw it again in 3 lobbys guys running arround with new Accounts instant HS all and even when you got killed and looked at him he traced them through the walls, or even some hackers are so stupid they shot at a solid wall (even they wasnt even able to hear you or see you) and trying to kill you through it, and you can see the "dust" of the impact holes on your side too so you can see it fairly easy the he has wall on.

i would agree to "ban" them to the Mena Server they wasnt made for nothing, they were made for users from that Region, i would prefer to play on a German Server too instead on UK, but they didnt brougt any in the Game, if they would take 1 UK Server Down and Rent a Server in Germany for it i would be much happier, since i would know that at least some of them could even speak german, would be easier to communicate, and even to bring to all Servers +5Gp and exp Boost so that not only 1 Server would get Full, but to be Honest this game is right now in a Dying Stage, that wasnt without reason they merged without other versions, it was because the playerbase was going down (im talking about the Real Playerbase Numbers, and not the Double or Foruth Accounts of someone).

Instead to have 20 Servers 4 UK 4 NA and so on, better reduce it to 1 of each Region but a more Stable one, and overwork the Mechanic so that this "curved shots" dont happen more, then you could easy afford better and more reliable servers. 1 UK,1 NA,1 Mena,1 Ger, and then you would still have enough space for 1 Europe Server where all players could play with others if they want, ok maybe you would need a 2nd NA Server dont know the Exact Numbers of NA Players where everytime online. But that would get a better Choice, if you want to play with users that are from your Language or if you want to play with all Mixed in, but it would give us more Stable and Reliable server all the way and even for a lot of us better pings.
  • Quake444 wrote: »

what i saw since im in this Version here, at first they complained the hackers would be all coming from Germany, then they Blocked German IP from Creating New Accounts, but the Hacker Rate was still the same and in the last Years its mostly at least what ive seen are Arabic, Middle East Players that are Hacking and even Support hackers, and i dont mean that they just write a7a in chat, the hackers ive seen everytime started then to speak in arabic with others in the chat, and then suddenly he didnt get kicked anymore, and if someone where wasnt a Middle East player tried to kick him, the hacker just got 9 Vote that he didnt got kicked, and then instantly the one where tried to kick the hacker got a Vote on himself and within a break of a second its 10 Vote on him to get Kicked.

this weekend when i did the 2 hours i saw it again in 3 lobbys guys running arround with new Accounts instant HS all and even when you got killed and looked at him he traced them through the walls, or even some hackers are so stupid they shot at a solid wall (even they wasnt even able to hear you or see you) and trying to kill you through it, and you can see the "dust" of the impact holes on your side too so you can see it fairly easy the he has wall on.

i would agree to "ban" them to the Mena Server they wasnt made for nothing, they were made for users from that Region, i would prefer to play on a German Server too instead on UK, but they didnt brougt any in the Game, if they would take 1 UK Server Down and Rent a Server in Germany for it i would be much happier, since i would know that at least some of them could even speak german, would be easier to communicate, and even to bring to all Servers +5Gp and exp Boost so that not only 1 Server would get Full, but to be Honest this game is right now in a Dying Stage, that wasnt without reason they merged without other versions, it was because the playerbase was going down (im talking about the Real Playerbase Numbers, and not the Double or Foruth Accounts of someone).

Instead to have 20 Servers 4 UK 4 NA and so on, better reduce it to 1 of each Region but a more Stable one, and overwork the Mechanic so that this "curved shots" dont happen more, then you could easy afford better and more reliable servers. 1 UK,1 NA,1 Mena,1 Ger, and then you would still have enough space for 1 Europe Server where all players could play with others if they want, ok maybe you would need a 2nd NA Server dont know the Exact Numbers of NA Players where everytime online. But that would get a better Choice, if you want to play with users that are from your Language or if you want to play with all Mixed in, but it would give us more Stable and Reliable server all the way and even for a lot of us better pings.

Yeah If someone writes in fluent Arabic, they are probably not pretending. I'm just telling people to be more careful before they accuse a whole group of people, because of what only some idiots do. I agree that most of the ones hacking I have seen, also has been from MENA, or at least fluent in Arabic (at least when it comes to the flashier, easier to spot cheats = the free cheats). I also think it's a question of the players age, when it comes to cheating in most games. You are usually more impulsive when you are younger. When it comes to IP banning, I think it's becoming more and more useless in this day and age. Even a total noob when it comes to computers, could probably find a work around now. As for the kick-vote you describe, that is why I never liked the kick-vote system.
    JackPain (Sweden)

While you ask the question "Is this someway to kick Egyptian out of EU delta server!"

I actually rather ask a question on a different type of nature: "Is it a nice and good way, of being racist toward a European and North American, by simply abusing the voting system and kicking a player, that is not of muslim origin countries!?"

Don't play the racism card when you have no choice of competing.
  • The Turks had destroyed the game before (I am also a Turk). Now Arab players are doing this. This is real. It has nothing to do with racism. I've been playing for 10 years and I've known my family. I do not defend my nation about hacking. (I think 1 month ip ban would be nice) English bad sorry
  • idk maybe 10 Years Still ppl rage on "EGY" Just accept this Facts dude : we hate Hackers as much as u do,not every single egy player just a Trash! or a kid
    Just ask to Ban Hackers not Egy from EU and i Hope they Fix Mena Server soon
  • Kicking egys ?
    what a strong title ....
    Our problem is hackers
    Our problem is servers
    Our problem is ethics

Iam not egy but you must show some respect to the good egy ppl who suffer and become victims from egy themselves .
  • q8jacob wrote: »
    Kicking egys ?
    what a strong title ....
    Our problem is hackers
    Our problem is servers
    Our problem is ethics

Iam not egy but you must show some respect to the good egy ppl who suffer and become victims from egy themselves .

Thank You I Appreciate That