ZM2 Drop Rate %

I would like to know the drop rate of permanent items in ZM2. There is no information/answers to find anywhere and I'm curious about it. drop rate. Is it lower then Slaugther Ticket/Black Market? Can any MOD/GM please give us a explanation of it?

Comments

• what should i say. its worse than the BM winrate.
    i did NOT win ANY of the free Permanent items.
    no char, no lightning rod, no crab claws…. Nothing. so i gave up playin zm2 for the rewards.
    undefinedundefined
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/vBkrtGL.png"}[/IMG2]
  • egypig wrote: »
    what should i say. ist worse than the BM winrate.
    i did NOT win ANY of the free Permanent items.
    no char, no lighning rod, no crab claws…. Nothing. so i gave up playin zm2 for the rewards.
    undefinedundefined
    vBkrtGL.png

I say the same. The winning % is the worst in the game. But it also makes the weapons (especially the ticket ones) some of the rarest in the game, if you are a collector.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • They will never release such a thing as drop rate numbers on their rewards.
    I can only say ZM2 perm rewards are really hard compared to ZM3 (persona blade, awm marlin).
    I would suggest to go for the 200 wins ZM2 and get the ribbon and then stop trying (maybe you will get some kind of lucky with a perm item), but in my opinion: NOT worth the try.
    Just look for the above games played, almost 700 games and none of the perm rewards :(
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    They will never release such a thing as drop rate numbers on their rewards.
    I can only say ZM2 perm rewards are really hard compared to ZM3 (persona blade, awm marlin).
    I would suggest to go for the 200 wins ZM2 and get the ribbon and then stop trying (maybe you will get some kind of lucky with a perm item), but in my opinion: NOT worth the try.
    Just look for the above games played, almost 700 games and none of the perm rewards :(

I wish they could have the same winning % as in EU. I got the permanent S.T.A.R. 2 char in five games.
    For me it doesn't matter if I have to play 2000 games, I am going to get those ZM2 weapons.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • i just got the mg3 legendary with a reward key, but thats long time ago when they first were introduced (i mean the reward key system) and since then i didnt got anything else Permanent, but even the Mg3 Legendary is Bugged, i have it in my inventory but it still got shown into collection section, there i looks like i wouldnt have it. i even reported this long time ago and still its not fixed, but back to the Point when i did 12 days of Christmas i saw 1 Player getting the Mech. Crab claws Permanent, since i played Zm2 it was the 2nd time i saw other players getting something Permanent.

with the slaughter tickets its already shown in the info about it to have 70% win chance you need to buy i think it was 50-60 Tickets and do them all in one Game, even there i won when they fist came in the game, there i was really lucky i got from 15 Tickets That Zombie Charge Boosted Char, Jackhammer Gold and pp19 Bizon Gold, and since the last years nothing more out of the tickets, but back in the days everyone tried to get any Perm Stuff so, the more have Active Tickets the better the chance, and nowadays you see barely someone who has them activated. so i think its really dropped the win rate from that stuf in between the time its first introduced and until now, but they know why they wont show the real win stats, it would just take 1 Admin that would leak this Stats on a extern site, since im interested in this too.

and for BM goes the same since the "new black market" was introduced i never ever saw anyone winning with 1 Crate 2 Permanent Stuff, sure there are Pics going arround but mostly they are photoshopped, since they are even rarely. so at the new black market it started with less and less winnings, and even removing winning more then 1 Permanent Stuff with 1 Crate

and for zm3 rewards they was really rare for me all, first thing i won was Powered Fist and when i got 1 Powered Fist i got 1 after another Perma Powered Fist, i think i have now 7 of them. The AWM Marlin dropped for me first last Month arround, same for Persona Blade
  • Quake444 wrote: »
    i just got the mg3 legendary with a reward key, but thats long time ago when they first were introduced (i mean the reward key system) and since then i didnt got anything else Permanent, but even the Mg3 Legendary is Bugged, i have it in my inventory but it still got shown into collection section, there i looks like i wouldnt have it. i even reported this long time ago and still its not fixed, but back to the Point when i did 12 days of Christmas i saw 1 Player getting the Mech. Crab claws Permanent, since i played Zm2 it was the 2nd time i saw other players getting something Permanent.

with the slaughter tickets its already shown in the info about it to have 70% win chance you need to buy i think it was 50-60 Tickets and do them all in one Game, even there i won when they fist came in the game, there i was really lucky i got from 15 Tickets That Zombie Charge Boosted Char, Jackhammer Gold and pp19 Bizon Gold, and since the last years nothing more out of the tickets, but back in the days everyone tried to get any Perm Stuff so, the more have Active Tickets the better the chance, and nowadays you see barely someone who has them activated. so i think its really dropped the win rate from that stuf in between the time its first introduced and until now, but they know why they wont show the real win stats, it would just take 1 Admin that would leak this Stats on a extern site, since im interested in this too.

and for BM goes the same since the "new black market" was introduced i never ever saw anyone winning with 1 Crate 2 Permanent Stuff, sure there are Pics going arround but mostly they are photoshopped, since they are even rarely. so at the new black market it started with less and less winnings, and even removing winning more then 1 Permanent Stuff with 1 Crate

and for zm3 rewards they was really rare for me all, first thing i won was Powered Fist and when i got 1 Powered Fist i got 1 after another Perma Powered Fist, i think i have now 7 of them. The AWM Marlin dropped for me first last Month arround, same for Persona Blade

The 2 perm item with 1 crate is fake, the only crate I remember that might had (or still have) this particularity is the Thompson GP crate where some users said you can win both Tommy/Winchester with 1 crate. Other than that, there is NO crate that can give you 2 perm items with one crate (at least in CF West history).
  • PorBiejin wrote: »

The 2 perm item with 1 crate is fake, the only crate I remember that might had (or still have) this particularity is the Thompson GP crate where some users said you can win both Tommy/Winchester with 1 crate. Other than that, there is NO crate that can give you 2 perm items with one crate (at least in CF West history).

that isnt fake an old friend of mine got it on the old black market system done even its for him happend 1 time only back with the old black market system (i talk about this spinning system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucXmF6Lh87o) there it was able to do it even it was rare. but nowadays there not even by spinning the reduction for duplicates anymore