60 Minutes = 0 Crates?

So, there's a new event that we must play 60 min 31/12 or 01/01 in order to get rewarded 10 crates? guess what? i did play more than 60 minutes, happeans that 3 out of the 4 games i've played went disconect from server, so, the game at the moment is probably in its worst condition, i mean, 10 years of game and it keeps getting worse instead of better? well, just saying, if i dont get my 10 crates for the time i've played, i wont play this crap anymore, its not even about the crates, i got better games to play, i wont waste any of my time and in the end i got random DCs for no reason at all.

Comments

• Rad1tzzz wrote: »
    So, there's a new event that we must play 60 min 31/12 or 01/01 in order to get rewarded 10 crates? guess what? i did play more than 60 minutes, happeans that 3 out of the 4 games i've played went disconect from server, so, the game at the moment is probably in its worst condition, i mean, 10 years of game and it keeps getting worse instead of better? well, just saying, if i dont get my 10 crates for the time i've played, i wont play this crap anymore, its not even about the crates, i got better games to play, i wont waste any of my time and in the end i got random DCs for no reason at all.

Just want to point out to you that it is only 5 crates for playing 60 minutes so it will be hard to get the 10 creates you have your heart on.

Also if you disconnected I would advise to play more games as I'm sure it will only count if you have completed the game, unless there is a tracker for this event you can check.

Try sending a ticket to the MODs and see if they answer.

#HappyGaming