We are fed up with cheaters!!!

We are fed up with cheaters ...
Let the dear administration move your ass because you can't fucking play!
You can't play anywhere! Everyone fucks with bots they are fucked. They approach and kill from afar (S&D 8v8 Guy kills everyone himself). They laugh honest players in the face. Where are the technicians? Where is the Administration that ban these motherfuckers?
I spent money on these fucking capsules and on the game, thanks to such people you earn fucking money. And where is the gratitude? Help? Do you play the game for a while? I really feel like playing here. How should we play if it doesn't make sense because one man with a bot kills all the tim? I won't mention what happens on the ranked match. You have no time within 3 months to do an anti-bot? You sit and do nothing with these fucking cheaters, just counting the money. Let one of the technicians move this ass, because it does nothing but pulls the money to buy new capsules in the black market. Here, not only the black market needs updating, but also the anti-bot. Honest players suffer from this and remove the game. Because it's better to go play on the competition where there are no bots than here the game flooded with bots.
(Sorry for my language, I'm from another country)

Comments