10 th Anniversay monthly mixup. HOW long???

GM why is not corrected this bug till this time?
150 people ( that who was not eligible) got already that namecard + chicken granade.
and that users who complete all 12 months got nothing!
and why that 3 persons are in leaderboards? is it fair?

2) how long we will not get on rank that 250 wins prizes?
before update i opened ticket.
kanadian closed it and tell that they are working on this issue.
AFTER update they corrected counting on 1VS1 mode, but still we did not got 250 win prizes AS PROMISED!
now on 18 dec. i opened that ticket again,
[GM]Kanadian forwarded the information to the appropriate department and told and they will begin an investigation.
after that passed 10 days, no answer, no corrected!

so interesting when we will get normal CF play?

3) why they are not banned that players who insulting in game?
i report one of them and got answer:

"We will review the evidence you submitted and we will act accordingly.

Please note that due to our Privacy Policy, we cannot inform you about any actions taken against another Z8Games account."

BUT IT IS NOT TRUE!!!
because i see that payer every day and he is still honorable soldier!

SO GM may i ask you???????????
can i insult someone in game and this will not be violating the rules?

b18d08e712ef.png

Comments

• Hello Man , about collection reward GMS are on vaccation now and they come back next Monday so we need to wait and they will correct it definitely , about Victory rewards according to the error ( not couted wins ) they still working on it and if you have 250 win in your profile for ranked season you will get your reward it is only about time just wait , about insulting it isn't allowed may your evidence hasn't reviewed yet but who insulted you will get punished for sure , regards
  • so big problem is time, they are doing it very slowly. when they will correct it, It is possible that i already will have another 250 wins and knife also ))).
    as for about insulting passed enough time, i uploaded screenshot, i am sure they reviewed it.it is very easy, but they did not bunned that user. he/she is still honorable
  • I agree in ALL.
    Players that do 12 months dont get chicken grenade and players that miss 2 months got it. Not fair.

I have only in 1 vs 1 more of 210 wins, only 1 vs 1, and my total victories are 130.. Nonsense.
  • Thanks for snitching ...I mean sharing...

About the first thing - it should stay the way it is ,there is nothing to "fix",10 weapons out of 12 are enough for be qualified for the collection in my perspective.lots of people missed 1-2 weapons for different reasons,not everyone are able to log in everyday during a whole year,so please grow up a little pair.otherwise how many people would have this collection if they count all the 12 weapons?5 players?

About the seconds thing - they fixed it last patch,and the games does count,just the wins before last maintenance(after 70 wins) don't count to "season victories" ,so you need to complete from 70 to 250 again all the way now after it got fixed.

About the third thing -they do ban people who insults but only temp bans,and since when they remove the hsr from someone for insulting lol?only hacking is harsh enough violation for ribbon removal,and even then they stopped to remove the ribbon even from hackers.I think there is no ribbon removal process any more these days.but who even cares about this ribbon?only kids with iq below 30 but that's it.
  • tem777 wrote: »
    so big problem is time, they are doing it very slowly. when they will correct it, It is possible that i already will have another 250 wins and knife also ))).
    as for about insulting passed enough time, i uploaded screenshot, i am sure they reviewed it.it is very easy, but they did not bunned that user. he/she is still honorable

About banning if this person got banned for insulting honorable soldier won't be removed it ia only removed if he played with hack or getting boosted by hack (in zm for example )

About the first thing - it should stay the way it is ,there is nothing to "fix",10 weapons out of 12 are enough for be qualified for the collection in my perspective.lots of people missed 1-2 weapons for different reasons,not everyone are able to log in everyday during a whole year,so please grow up a little pair.otherwise how many people would have this collection if they count all the 12 weapons?5 players?

About the seconds thing - they fixed it last patch,and the games does count,just the wins before last maintenance(after 70 wins) don't count to "season victories" ,so you need to complete from 70 to 250 again all the way now after it got fixed.

About the third thing -they do ban people who insults but only temp bans,and since when they remove the hsr from someone for insulting lol?only hacking is harsh enough violation for ribbon removal,and even then they stopped to remove the ribbon even from hackers.I think there is no ribbon removal process any more these days.but who even cares about this ribbon?only kids with iq below 30 but that's it.

totally not agree with 1) and 2) :)

1)who complete?
    no matter it was hard or not. that namecard and granade was only to that persons who compete all 12 month by the rules and i see that they did not changed this rule.

and 2) GM told that we will get that victory wins after than will be corected it.
    so no, this is not also true!
  • Lmao, my name is on that list - am I famous now?

Why are you crying so harshly? [USER="3942387"]tem777[/USER]
    Is this game really soooo important to you? Get out of VirtualWorld and play with real weapons - god, I would love to be in Russia and shoot with an AK-47.
  • About the first thing - it should stay the way it is ,there is nothing to "fix",10 weapons out of 12 are enough for be qualified for the collection in my perspective.lots of people missed 1-2 weapons for different reasons,not everyone are able to log in everyday during a whole year,so please grow up a little pair.otherwise how many people would have this collection if they count all the 12 weapons?5 players?

Well that doesn't sound right, I missed a month for a big reason, yes I'm sad I didn't get the collection, but giving it to people who didn't collect them all defeats the purpose of the collection lol. If we go by that logic I shoul have the freakish collection because I'm missing just one of the three weapons, I know that crate will come back in some event, but so will the 10th anniversary weapons probably as well, I saw another post asking if you'd be able to get them later on and the gm/mod that replied seemed to like that idea (don't remember who it was, I have goldfish memory when it comes to names)
  • hwjhwj wrote: »

Well that doesn't sound right, I missed a month for a big reason, yes I'm sad I didn't get the collection, but giving it to people who didn't collect them all defeats the purpose of the collection lol. If we go by that logic I shoul have the freakish collection because I'm missing just one of the three weapons, I know that crate will come back in some event, but so will the 10th anniversary weapons probably as well, I saw another post asking if you'd be able to get them later on and the gm/mod that replied seemed to like that idea (don't remember who it was, I have goldfish memory when it comes to names)

yeah. none of the collections are really easy to get, except maybe the hornet set and NA set. people spend alot of time and money spinning crates to get them all like people spent alot of time getting the 10th anniversary collection. even ribbons including the monthly mixup ribbon are challenges that not everyone completes but people like ribbons to show they played 500 games of HMX in a weekend
    150 people ( that who was not eligible) got already that namecard + chicken granade.

AFTER update they corrected counting on 1VS1 mode, but still we did not got 250 win prizes AS PROMISED!
    [GM]Kanadian forwarded the information to the appropriate department and told and they will begin an investigation.

Please note that due to our Privacy Policy, we cannot inform you about any actions taken against another Z8Games account."

BUT IT IS NOT TRUE!!!

b18d08e712ef.png

I need a round of chemotherapy after every thread you make!
  • Finally an answer ticket was sent on 26 but still " 30 December 2019 09:12 AM [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/support.z8games.com\/us\/__swift\/themes\/client\/images\/icon_new3d_orange.png"}[/IMG2] Hello,Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

We would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have forwarded the information to the appropriate department and they will begin an investigation.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards, [GM]Kanadian
    For the latest updates, check out our social media! Games Terms of Use Privacy Policy"
  • [USER="5744856"]tase2nelu[/USER]

When you send a ticket keep in mind on weekends and all holidays z8 staff is not at work ...

So you send a ticket on second day of the christmas ( 25, 26, 27 - christmas time, AND 28, 29 weekend time ) - and of course you get a response in first working day :)

I dont care as long they answer our tickets. At least those who completed should get it too?( there's like 213 players who missed 1-2-3 weapons and have it collection wise and grenade wise) i'm no snitch if they got it so should we those who done 100% monthly mix-up.

BUT IT IS NOT TRUE!!!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/b.radikal.ru\/b43\/1912\/1d\/b18d08e712ef.png"}[/IMG2]

We have to be patient, bugs and issues in CF West are very common. Since we had holidays, the fix will take some time but I'm confident they will amend this accordingly.
    I know some users got the chicken nade and they were able to use it in game even if they shouldn't, sadly there is nothing else we can make but raising the concern in discord, support site and wait for the fix.

As for the ranked wins, they should add all the wins earned before the fix, I know this may take some time but they will add them and you should be able to get the rewards for it. Be sure to send the ticket with screen shot evidence from your total win count and your 1vs1 win count so they can fix your profile.

As for reports, the only thing I can suggest is that you keep reporting, if you face this same user every day, make 1 fresh report every day with the proper evidence, sometimes our reports may be incomplete and due to this they will not be able to process it correctly.

I knows its frustrating, im on the same boat but manage to be patient and keep an eye on it till its finally corrected.

Totally disagree with all of this, first of all the collection was announced from the very first day of the year (not the rewards but the collection itself) and should stay this way, this means in order to claim the rewards you should have redeem all 14/14 10th anniversary weapons (counting the last month as 1 item - the nade set). Every one of us had the chance to redeem each month a weapon by completing a single daily mission (from 3 different ones and also with a chance of changing it 5 times) and also had some spare days if you happen to miss some days. It will NOT be fair to let other players with less weapons to claim the collection and the rewards. Yeah, you and other users may have personal life, work or other priorities but that's up to every one of us. In my personal situation I manage all of my priorities and also completed each month, so there should NOT be any compensation at all.

For the ranked wins, they should add every single win from the beginning of the season, since each win is equal valid thru the current season, its just unfair that some uses have to build up again their victories if they already work from the very beginning. I know this may take some extra time but Support Team should be able to amend this accordingly.

Its better to keep reporting any insulting player since every time they violate the rules the punishment will be bigger, its our best shot to clean the game from this toxic players. Also be sure to send the support ticket correctly so the GMs can have all the evidence to proceed.
  • PorBiejin
    you are most friendly and good communication person in this forum!

i like your posts and i appreciate it.

do you have "good samaritan" ribbon? :)

i think you You deserve it!
    PorBiejin
    you are most friendly and good communication person in this forum!

i like your posts and i appreciate it.

do you have "good samaritan" ribbon? :)

i think you You deserve it!

Hello there buddy, I'm always here to help, let me know if you still face issues with the ranked wins, we cant speak up thru different channels until its corrected. For me, luckily the wins are counting since I began to play Ranked, I'm currently at 150 wins and working to get the Jungle Knife as soon as possible.

And yes, I have earned the GSR (almost 1 year holding it) and planing to keep it and continue helping CF West users thru forum and Discord :D
  • I don't think the Collection reward has been patched in yet I would assume it would be next patch, unless there was just an error with the system that caused it to fail to send the reward automatically.