Awakening Jewel exchange for EP/MP/Zombie coins

Adding awakening jewels for Event Points - Mileage points and Zombie coins at the webshop
for example if you want to buy 1 awakening jewel you pay [X] amount of EP, [X] amount of MP and [X] amount of Zombie coins Simultaneously or at the same time from webshop
X is the amount to be paid determined by the GM

so What do you think of this suggestion guys ?

Comments

• I believe its more than fair the way it is, getting jewels by playing the specific ZM maps (maybe increase a bit the drop chance), plus we can buy jewels from Trade System (which currently DOES NOT works, I know).
    If they add this option by MP, EP or Zombie Coins, it would be very very easy (almost no Challenge at all).

What I would like to see is the option of getting Trade System Keys (even if they are cheap in store - 500 ZP each or 1 free each month from Monthly Mixup event), maybe see this as a reward in ZM special boxes or SS completion (instead of getting permanent weapon duplicates...)
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    I believe its more than fair the way it is, getting jewels by playing the specific ZM maps (maybe increase a bit the drop chance), plus we can buy jewels from Trade System (which currently DOES NOT works, I know).
    If they add this option by MP, EP or Zombie Coins, it would be very very easy (almost no Challenge at all).

What I would like to see is the option of getting Trade System Keys (even if they are cheap in store - 500 ZP each or 1 free each month from Monthly Mixup event), maybe see this as a reward in ZM special boxes or SS completion (instead of getting permanent weapon duplicates...)

Bro you will have to pay 3 things at the same time , you will have to choose how you will spend your MP whether in new weapons or farm some for awakening jewels beside you have to be active during events and have EP and you play zombie mode regularly to gain ZM coins that's all

• Bro you will have to pay 3 things at the same time , you will have to choose how you will spend your MP whether in new weapons or farm some for awakening jewels beside you have to be active during events and have EP and you play zombie mode regularly to gain ZM coins that's all

Not really. With the EP gathering bots that cheaters are using, it will be to easy to grind for them.
    With MP yes, but at a very high price. The zombie weapons, is supposed to be hard to get and upgrade, which they already aren't because of cheaters and farmers. With how good they are, they should probably be even harder to get than they are now. About 1 m4 in 3000 boxes or something, but people are already complaining, because they can't get the super weapons in 20 rounds.
    JackPain (Sweden)