Crossfire for Mobile & iPhones

my suggestion is that z8 games/smilegate west company releases a mobile (Android) and iphone (IOS) version of the game with the same old accounts for more new recruits and provide a ribbon for users who use mobile phones also that is called (Crossfire mania) that you have crossfire everywhere whenever the chance is available with a new skin of special operational groups with cut-scenes and action realistic experience and of course some facilities on direct payment methods from mobile

I would like to add these suggestions to my current suggestion :
1- Adding a built in voice chat will be optimum for mobile phone version of the game hence all mobiles /iphones have microphones/speakers , will be of great advantage for teams
2- I also want to add some ideas ,
a) Usage of mobile vehicles and tanks even helicopters and planes by zombie mode players - mutation mode players or even TDM players
b) Addition of a storyline campaign that the players shall complete together and explore the story together in a cinematic cut-scene in zombie mode for example or in many other modes will greatly improve the crossfire experience and attract more , the players can choose which character of the storyline they can play as through out the campaign and they can decide the end of the story depending on their choices and votes when asked :D
c) campaign ideas and stories can be inspired from current conflicts in the world to keep the players aware of the latest political news this will raise the company's value on Forex and the alike places, examples
TDM --> the conflict between terrorists worldwide and the Armed forced (BL vs GR)
mutation mode --> surprises of allies becoming infected during that war that becomes a threat :D
d) Addition of a new attacking behaviors like special shooting abilities while jumping forward and time slow abilities for players will be cool and intriguing
Addition of automated behavior of covering from bullets for characters while taking a fast scouting looks over the battlefield by pressing a keyboard key near covers
e) Addition of Arabic Language pack and more language packs to the game

that is all hope you liked the idea and i'm waiting your opinions impatiently :D
Best Regards
IGN: Dr-M_A_X

Comments